You are not logged in.

#176 2023-02-17 00:35:19

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Exposition of narcissism

"One of the Seven Angels of the Earth"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sariel

https://guardianangelguide.com/archangel-suriel/

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-17 00:39:09)

#177 2023-02-17 01:25:23

HiddenSquid
Banned

What are you  trying to say with that? I mean gosh I know my time is short, and I might as well act like I'm on my deathbed because I am very close to dying. As for Sariel, I don't really resonate with the energy/beingness, as there isn't much for me to go on.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-17 01:26:02)

#178 2023-02-17 02:19:04

StarDeity
Banned

You have weird sarcasm did you know...

Suriko might be SuriEl, idk... It's awful similar, the names...

HiddenSquid wrote:

What are you  trying to say with that? I mean gosh I know my time is short, and I might as well act like I'm on my deathbed because I am very close to dying. As for Sariel, I don't really resonate with the energy/beingness, as there isn't much for me to go on.

#179 2023-02-17 06:28:20

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh is that why you brought up Archangel Sariel, as it is similar to Suriko? I don't see the congruency, personally. As for my sarcasm... I was being serious about being close to death. But don't worry about me, it will be a blessing and a relief when I'm gone from this hellhole. And I only brought it up as an attempt to find out why you brought up Sariel, because according to the information you shared, Sariel is considered an angel of death and wisdom. So I guess I just tripped up wondering why you brought it up.

#180 2023-02-18 00:24:53

StarDeity
Banned

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh is that why you brought up Archangel Sariel, as it is similar to Suriko? I don't see the congruency, personally. As for my sarcasm... I was being serious about being close to death. But don't worry about me, it will be a blessing and a relief when I'm gone from this hellhole. And I only brought it up as an attempt to find out why you brought up Sariel, because according to the information you shared, Sariel is considered an angel of death and wisdom. So I guess I just tripped up wondering why you brought it up.

I'm sorry, I didn't know about your condition...
How are you doing?

SuriEl - Suriko

That was just a comparison I was making...

Since some Tay are Archs, and other races too, even some Archs are incarnated as humans.

#181 2023-02-18 05:20:46

HiddenSquid
Banned

I am both alright and not alright. Thank you for asking. How are you doing?

What Taygetans are considered Archangels (that is what you refer to when you say Arch? I at first thought you mean Arcturians because my brain sounded out Arch as in Arcs, the arcturians)?

#182 2023-02-18 06:55:13

Beallendall
Banned

Archangels do not incarnate in physical bodies => they cannot be Taygetans who chat with Goshia.
But I could imagine Taygetans as Matrix engineers have their fingers in folklore and programming people into believing they were archangels. Role playing.

#183 2023-02-18 07:42:13

StarDeity
Banned

I'm alright, thank you~ I hope you get better and feel better too.

Arch Angels.

Gabriel, Raguel, Raphael, Salaphael, etc, are all Archs that are/were in the Toleka.

Humans have a misconception of what Arch Angels and Angels in general are...
The word Angel literally means messenger, and that is exactly what they are doing through the divulgation, being messengers to humanity.
The religious element must be eliminated.

It's more proof of what they have been saying, ETs interact with humans, and humans create cults and religions around them... Sigh

HiddenSquid wrote:

What Taygetans are considered Archangels (that is what you refer to when you say Arch? I at first thought you mean Arcturians because my brain sounded out Arch as in Arcs, the arcturians)?

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-18 07:46:15)

#184 2023-02-18 13:32:03

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

You have weird sarcasm did you know...

Suriko might be SuriEl, idk... It's awful similar, the names...

HiddenSquid wrote:

might be SURREAL.... xD

#185 2023-02-18 13:34:01

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

Arch Angels.

Gabriel, Raguel, Raphael, Salaphael, etc, are all Archs that are/were in the Toleka.

The word Angel literally means messenger, and that is exactly what they are doing through the divulgation, being messengers to humanity.

It's more proof of what they have been saying, ETs interact with humans, and humans create cults and religions around them... Sigh

HiddenSquid wrote:

this actually makes more sense. maybe more "prophets" or saints or however you'd call them have been here on earth and forgotten in time. maybe some of them actually were from starship crews or other species, it's interesting

#186 2023-02-18 14:00:48

Kian369

I recently found HG Tudor's channel, a pseudonym of a psychopathic ultra narcissist who anonymously talks about his world view and the criteria he has for seeking out his victims: https://www.youtube.com/@hgtudor-theultra

It finally made sense why people with narcissist characteristics keep on appearing in my life.

Last edited by Kian369 (2023-02-18 14:30:19)

#187 2023-02-18 15:25:13

Bucegi

Kian369 wrote:

I recently found HG Tudor's channel, a pseudonym of a psychopathic ultra narcissist who anonymously talks about his world view and the criteria he has for seeking out his victims: https://www.youtube.com/@hgtudor-theultra

It finally made sense why people with narcissist characteristics keep on appearing in my life.

wtf

#188 2023-02-18 16:06:57

StarDeity
Banned

Yup, pretty much!

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Arch Angels.

HiddenSquid wrote:

this actually makes more sense. maybe more "prophets" or saints or however you'd call them have been here on earth and forgotten in time. maybe some of them actually were from starship crews or other species, it's interesting

#189 2023-02-18 17:22:40

HiddenSquid
Banned

That's what I've been wondering what the vaccines are part of to. Like I sit there and imagine this nasty massive group of people that can access information on potential victims, and it's part of the thrill of the hunt for them. Like what I'm trying to say is that it's not so much that the vaccines allow entities to hijack your body, but also to help in an enthrallment into getting our form to go into other bodies. Like when we sleep the vaccines combined with the all the 5G/WiFi help guide a spark of one's self that otherwise just wants to rest in absolute darkness/nothingness into clone bodies that are already GMO to be..... Well cattle and sport essentially, but since the clones deterioriate without a soul and/or subject to all kinds of malfunctions, the enthrallment of one's spark into a production line of clones keeps them vibrant and seals the illusion for the cabal that wants to have their way with it.

It also means they can keep an original personality intact in their host body in 3D Matrix that goes with a different science to keep it locked down, without losing the assembly line of clones that keep getting infused with the original's spark to keep the experience of domination fresh.

#190 2023-02-18 17:34:01

StarDeity
Banned

The main target, and even the Ts admit it, are people of European descent.
If you look at the countries with the most tyrannical rules about the plandemic, they are countries of majority White population..
Like Australia, US, UK, Spain, etc..
It's like they want to wipe out Indo Europeans, but at the same time "snatch" their bodies through the jabs, allowing low astral entities into their bodies...
I've been noticing how jabbed people are becoming hostile out there.. Parasitized..
They've got attitudes and all... They snap at you, get all defensive about nothing...
Drivers have road rage, it's all like demons in the flesh...

How things are going,  it's like it could turn into World War Z movie.. hah..

#191 2023-02-19 07:47:30

mitkobs

From Source POV every being is Source. The problem comes when the being does not see itself as the whole and with that accepting an egotistical views on life. Exclusive service to self and disregard of the needs of other beings around furthermore exploiting to death other beings around. From Source POV such beings are doomed to extinction by self destruction. Their extinction is factual thing that is happening in extended temporal regression.
Higher realities beings care for each other and live with regard of mutual needs. All beings know that they are converging into Source and they are only temporal fragmentation phenomenon that can and will be gone completely when the body-veil is dropped.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-19 07:49:02)

#192 2023-02-19 08:03:05

Beallendall
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

From Source POV every being is Source. The problem comes when the being does not see itself as the whole and with that accepting an egotistical views on life. Exclusive service to self and disregard of the needs of other beings around furthermore exploiting to death other beings around. From Source POV such beings are doomed to extinction by self destruction. Their extinction is factual thing that is happening in extended temporal regression.
Higher realities beings care for each other and live with regard of mutual needs. All beings know that they are converging into Source and they are only temporal fragmentation phenomenon that can and will be gone completely when the body-veil is dropped.

I wonder how do you see XiJinping? Does he see himself as not being part of the Whole? Is he a narcissist to you?

Last edited by Beallendall (2023-02-19 08:03:29)

#193 2023-02-19 08:06:18

mitkobs

Political figures who pledged their souls to the dark side are doomed. Without soul they are nothing.

#194 2023-02-19 08:10:18

Beallendall
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Political figures who pledged their souls to the dark side are doomed. Without soul they are nothing.

But they have saviour complex. They feel like God's. Needed. Part of everyone. Exactly as you could say what he unity is.

#195 2023-02-19 23:54:04

HiddenSquid
Banned

Omg what am I now listening to from this HG. This is like... idk it's like imagining a real maitre/reptilian/vampire being that looks like a human, who is like one of those top knotch ones, you know one that's been here for thousands of years, and they're bored and think it's ironic to just pass off all this light into the processes, passing it off as well you know a narcissist that's just a little more "classy" lol.

Omg I'm still watching his videos and I find myself laughing more than I think I should hahahaha lol (and part of me is like why should I laugh or not feel like I should lol?). I'm like is this real, how dispicable, ironic, alarming, and... quant? Ehhh eww lol. It's like uggh could you imagine trying to wrap your head around all those processes to control your social environment, only to imagine them and then spin it as parody, and then if it isn't so much parody but that person's partial truth then... must be hell.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-20 00:18:02)

#196 2023-02-20 09:36:17

mitkobs

He says it is a defense mechanism. Everyone have defense mechanism called instinct of self preservation, it is encoded in every cell of the body. But not everyone are narcissists and do not need to be to survive. A narcissist lacks a spiritual side(or have dark demonic spirituality) and that is why is so inclined and dependent on surviving. Survival is very 3D mentality, where there is a significance in such concepts.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-20 11:50:40)

#197 2023-02-21 01:07:37

Kian369

mitkobs wrote:

He says it is a defense mechanism.

Narcissism is a self defense mechanism, however it is only one side of a spectrum called Childhood PTSD. The other side is what HG calls the Empath, that also contains co-dependency.

mitkobs wrote:

Everyone have defense mechanism called instinct of self preservation, it is encoded in every cell of the body. But not everyone are narcissists and do not need to be to survive.

I can see why you would think that, but they are two different things. CPTSD is the result of emotional wounding in early childhood where the child could not escape the emotional and physical torment that went on for many years.

mitkobs wrote:

A narcissist lacks a spiritual side(or have dark demonic spirituality)

Yes HG says it comes from a genetic disposition towards Narcissism. Children with CPTSD who do not have this genetic disposition develop the Empath mechanism to survive.

But from our viewpoint it is a soul frequency that is expressed as DNA *and* the type of defense mechanism.

The interaction between Empaths and Narcissists is that the latter 'play' with the emotional wounds of Empaths to get their needs met. This differs from general service-to-self and service-to-others concepts as with other people there is no emotional wound from childhood.

Last edited by Kian369 (2023-02-21 02:16:55)

#198 2023-02-21 03:31:59

StarDeity
Banned

You know those pedantic individuals who believe they know it all, and more than anyone else in the universe... And make fun of you and humiliate you in front of others if you think differently and/or have different opinion. Or try to manipulate you to do them favors to take advantage and make themselves look good.
Tell me that is not narcissism... Tell me that's not an abuser...

These types are low-vibrational, and probably parasitized, if they are not some sort of regressive entity that walked-in into their organic portal body.
Best is to stay away and not feed them.

Trully unsufferable specimens.

#199 2023-02-21 10:31:29

mitkobs

Kian369 you are talking about childhood traumas and of course on predisposed to narcissistic behavior people it can spread to full blown narcissism. Others who are not predisposed no matter how drastic are the traumas will not turn narcissists afterwards. Narcissism is something coming from the other side like a way of existing, all over service to self life patterns and such accompanying mental programming.

If someone is behaving evil is not excuse with having childhood traumas. They should work to heal themselves and overcome narcissism, change themselves to new personalities with new choices.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-21 10:36:55)

#200 2023-02-21 12:10:01

Kian369

StarDeity wrote:

You know those pedantic individuals who believe they know it all, and more than anyone else in the universe...

The cause of manipulation is more complex then you may think. Narcissists always manipulate and Empaths will often manipulate but not constantly.

Narcissists manipulate to exert control over others and fulfill their aims: gain positive & negative fuel, character traits, and residual benefits. This follows a cycle of: Golden Period -> Devaluation -> Disengagement, and is often repeated after a Devaluation or Disengagement. Narcissitsts lack empathy but may run a fake empathic/emotional facade where they use previously gained (copied) character traits of their victims to do so. In that case you may notice blame-shifting and a complete lack of emapthy & accountability ("It's all your fault", "I owe you nothing", etc) during the devaluation & disengagement stages.

Empaths often manipulate as well, but this manipulation is to avoid their wound being touched, or to take revenge when it is an Empath with Super Empath majority characteristics. In that case their empathic side gets worn out by continued abuse, and the Narcissistic features (that everyone with an ego has in some form and strength) take over to fight back. An Empath with Co-Dependency majority characteristics, also known as Stockholm Syndrome, will not do this.

An Empath may have developed the strategy of helping others, up to the point where it becomes obsessive, as an attachment style to avoid being abandoned.

To simplify: a Narcissist lacks empathy and manipulates to keep all people within their radar under their control. An Empath has empathy and manipulates to avoid emotional pain, or to receive love to soften their emotional wound. In most cases the manipulation happens unconsciously (Lower & Mid Range Narcissists and Empaths) but some Narcissists do it consciously (Greater & Ultra).

Most of the "How to defeat or take revenge on the Narcissist" coaches on YouTube are in fact unconscious Narcissists themselves, typically of the Mid Range type. They use their videos to exert control over their previous victims, and gain fuel & character traits & residual benefits from their following. You can *never* control or defeat a Narcissist. A challenge to their control will always be met by either a direct interaction (re-asserting control), smearing (re-asserting control through others), or disengagement (also a form of control). In any case, the Narcissist wins and gains fuel from the interaction. However if you take revenge on Empaths who are mistakenly identified as a Narcissist, then you may drive them to suicide.

StarDeity wrote:

And make fun of you and humiliate you in front of others if you think differently and/or have different opinion. Or try to manipulate you to do them favors to take advantage and make themselves look good.
Tell me that is not narcissism... Tell me that's not an abuser...

Those are indeed Narcissistic characteristics.

Last edited by Kian369 (2023-02-21 18:35:11)

Board footer