You are not logged in.

#201 2023-03-06 07:03:32

mitkobs

Re: Exposition of narcissism

Here's what more essential ChatGPT is deducting about the collective unconscious

The collective unconscious is a concept in psychology that was introduced by Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung. It refers to the deepest level of the human psyche that contains the accumulated knowledge and experiences of human beings throughout history.

According to Jung, the collective unconscious is a repository of archetypes or universal symbols and images that are shared by all human beings, regardless of culture, background, or individual experience. These archetypes are inherited from our ancestors and are deeply ingrained in the human psyche, influencing our behavior, thoughts, and emotions.

Jung believed that the collective unconscious is not accessible through conscious thought or reasoning but can be accessed through dreams, myths, and symbols. He also believed that certain experiences, such as near-death experiences, can provide access to the collective unconscious.

The collective unconscious is often contrasted with the personal unconscious, which contains an individual's unique experiences and memories. While the personal unconscious is influenced by the conscious mind and can be accessed through therapy, the collective unconscious is seen as more fundamental and universal, and can only be accessed through deep introspection and symbolic interpretation.

In essence, the collective unconscious is the deepest and most fundamental layer of the human psyche, containing the shared experiences and knowledge of our ancestors, and influencing our behavior and beliefs at an unconscious level.

Jung believed that the collective unconscious is formed through the experiences of the human race throughout history, including our evolutionary past. The collective unconscious contains the experiences and knowledge that are common to all human beings and are expressed through universal symbols, myths, and legends. These symbols and archetypes can manifest in dreams, art, and cultural expressions.

There are many archetypes in the collective unconscious, some of the most commonly recognized ones include:

The Shadow - The dark and unknown aspects of ourselves that we may hide or repress. It represents the parts of ourselves that we do not want to acknowledge or accept.

The Anima/Animus - The feminine or masculine aspects of the psyche that are present in both men and women. It is the opposite gender aspect of our own psyche.

The Hero - Represents the desire to conquer challenges and become the best version of oneself. It is often associated with bravery, courage, and perseverance.

The Wise Old Man/Woman - Represents the wisdom that comes with age and experience. It is often associated with knowledge, guidance, and insight.

The Trickster - Represents mischief and playfulness, but also deception and manipulation. It is often associated with humor and wit.

Examples of unconscious symbols that are believed to be present in all humans include the mother, the father, the child, the hero, the trickster, and the shadow. These archetypes are universal and appear in the mythology and art of cultures all over the world.

For example, the mother archetype is associated with nurturing, protection, and unconditional love. The father archetype is associated with authority, discipline, and guidance. The child archetype is associated with innocence, vulnerability, and potential. The hero archetype is associated with bravery, courage, and overcoming challenges. The trickster archetype is associated with mischief, playfulness, and unpredictability. The shadow archetype is associated with the darker aspects of the psyche, including repressed emotions and impulses.

Jung believed that becoming aware of these archetypes and the symbols associated with them could help individuals better understand themselves and their place in the world. By exploring the collective unconscious and uncovering these symbols, individuals could gain insight into their own thoughts, behaviors, and emotions.

#202 2023-03-06 13:36:41

mitkobs

Here's the full list(by ChatGPT) of archetypes and again they are symbolic, have to be decrypted with symbolism

The Shadow
The Anima/Animus
The Mother
The Father
The Child
The Wise Old Man/Woman
The Trickster
The Hero
The Self
The Circle
The Square
The Cross
The Spiral
The Tree
The Mountain
The Sun
The Moon
The Star
The Serpent
The Dragon
The Phoenix
The Unicorn
The Grail
The Chalice
The Sword
The Shield
The Labyrinth
The Garden
The Cave
The Ocean
The River
The Bridge
The Door
The Key
The Mirror
The Mask
The Tower
The Journey
The Quest
The Apocalypse

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-06 13:37:42)

#203 2023-03-08 08:26:11

mitkobs

The Shadow - The dark side of the personality, representing repressed desires and impulses.

The Anima/Animus - The unconscious feminine or masculine qualities present in each individual, regardless of gender.

The Mother - The nurturing, caring, and protective aspects of femininity.

The Father - The protective, guiding, and disciplinarian aspects of masculinity.

The Child - Represents innocence, potential, and the future.

The Wise Old Man/Woman - Symbolizes wisdom, insight, and experience.

The Trickster - Represents the mischievous, playful, and sometimes deceitful aspect of the psyche.

The Hero - Represents the journey of overcoming challenges and achieving personal growth.

The Self - The archetype of wholeness and integration, representing the union of conscious and unconscious aspects of the psyche.

The Circle - Represents unity, wholeness, and completeness.

The Square - Symbolizes stability, order, and balance.

The Cross - Represents sacrifice, redemption, and transcendence.

The Spiral - Symbolizes growth, evolution, and transformation.

The Tree - Represents the connection between heaven and earth, symbolizing growth and the cycle of life.

The Mountain - Symbolizes the journey of personal growth and overcoming obstacles.

The Sun - Represents vitality, life force, and consciousness.

The Moon - Represents the unconscious mind, intuition, and the feminine principle.

The Star - Symbolizes hope, guidance, and inspiration.

The Serpent - Represents knowledge, wisdom, and transformation.

The Dragon - Symbolizes power, strength, and transformation.

The Phoenix - Represents rebirth, transformation, and renewal.

The Unicorn - Symbolizes purity, innocence, and the power of the imagination.

The Grail - Represents spiritual fulfillment, enlightenment, and the quest for meaning.

The Chalice - Symbolizes the feminine principle, nurturing, and emotional fulfillment.

The Sword - Represents strength, power, and the ability to cut through obstacles.

The Shield - Represents protection, defense, and the ability to withstand challenges.

The Labyrinth - Symbolizes the journey of self-discovery, representing the twists and turns of life.

The Garden - Represents fertility, growth, and abundance.

The Cave - Represents the unconscious mind, the unknown, and the depths of the psyche.

The Ocean - Symbolizes the vastness of the unconscious mind and the ebb and flow of life.

The River - Represents the journey of life, flowing through various stages and experiences.

The Bridge - Represents connection, communication, and the ability to overcome obstacles.

The Door - Represents opportunity, transition, and the unknown.

The Key - Represents knowledge, understanding, and the ability to unlock hidden potential.

The Mirror - Represents reflection, self-awareness, and the ability to see oneself clearly.

The Mask - Represents the various roles we play in life and the personas we present to the world.

The Tower - Symbolizes destruction and transformation, representing the breakdown of old patterns and the emergence of new ones.

The Journey - Represents the process of growth and self-discovery, including the challenges and obstacles that arise.

The Quest - Symbolizes the search for meaning, purpose, and fulfillment.

The Apocalypse - Represents the end of one era and the beginning of another, including destruction and transformation.

#204 2023-03-25 15:34:18

Outerspace

Hello Mitkobs, try to post something now.

#205 2023-03-25 20:42:43

mitkobs

Was trying to post this info here many times today and every time, an error

Do you know these curious facts about the Reptiles and why they are soulless creatures. They are cold blooded, depend on the sun and the environment and the food to raise their body temperature. If their body temperature is lower they become slower and lethargic. They are probably the only vertebrate animals that do not care at all for their offspring. The offspring hatches from the eggs and is on its own in the world. Scientists say that the offspring of the reptiles do not need care because are coming to the world ready to live independently from the parent.
Even the hatching cannot be done by the parent because they do not have the body temperature for that. It is done by using the warmth of the environment.

Thank you Outerspace, now is working.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-25 20:45:39)

#206 2023-03-26 09:58:53

mitkobs

So when the Reptiles learned how to incarnate as humans they have unique opportunity to make a soul, to connect with Source and to change themselves for better, to evolve spiritually. But those of them who are doing the Satanism, they certainly are missing this opportunity and most probably will regress back to their atavistic life forms of animals and lesser forms of existence. This opportunity and window to change will not stay forever open to them.

#207 2023-03-26 17:42:19

Outerspace

Glad to hear it works. And thank you for your posts.

#208 2023-04-01 07:34:46

mitkobs

An egregore in negative connotation is a separated from Source collective memory complex that is aimed to destroy or reorganize something dysfunctional that is going on on some level of reality. This egregore can be something like a specific group of interests but always based on the energy of fear. For example the most powerful negative egregores are the seven deadly sins. An egregore of such is expressed on the physical as illusory beings that are playing the role of the enemy, the antagonizer, the aggressor, the seducer, etc.
Egregore is also every artificial intelligence disconnected from Source mainly because is holding regressive and destructive ideas as valid. All beings who are part of such egregores are tulpas or soulless creatures and do not and cannot hold individual characteristics like individual qualities of character. They are the collective. If you deal with one of them you deal with their whole collective memory complex. And this is why it is so difficult to influence them and change them, they are like sheep, fallowers, victims, fundamentalists, maniacs, very polarized with hard shell of established belief systems. Programmed robots performing their programming. Cannot look other way, see different perspective, taking in different perspectives for consideration. They are sticking with the program.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-01 07:36:29)

#209 2023-04-02 05:30:30

mitkobs

Individuality is crucial for developing a soul. If a soulless creature have the impulse to be connected with Everything is crucial to start developing individuality and get away from crowd/herd mentality bondage. Individuality is the only way to be able to internalize Everything little by little. Source is always One, not two, four or countless other divisions of consciousnesses. We go back to Source with integrating All That IS, or in other words becoming One again.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-02 05:33:36)

#210 2023-04-04 05:50:26

MystOry

I haven't red the whole topic, so I don't know if Smuel "Sam" Vaknin was mentioned. He is considered today's leading expert on narcissism. Both this and the fact that he himself is a narcissist slready point to that he is actually misleading expert.
But I still recommend him to those who are interested in topic of narcissism. Ofc, you should be causious.
He's totally materialistic (or pretends to be), yet he certanly give out smth when he speaks about NPDs sacrificing themselves to Moloch and stuff. Ofc, he pretends that it's all just metaphors, illustration for better understanding of the narcs' psyche. Well, you'll understand it better if you'll understand that it's actually mostly NOT metaphores.

#211 2023-04-04 16:02:13

Jupiter 9

MystOry wrote:

I haven't red the whole topic, so I don't know if Smuel "Sam" Vaknin was mentioned. He is considered today's leading expert on narcissism. Both this and the fact that he himself is a narcissist slready point to that he is actually misleading expert.
But I still recommend him to those who are interested in topic of narcissism. Ofc, you should be causious.
He's totally materialistic (or pretends to be), yet he certanly give out smth when he speaks about NPDs sacrificing themselves to Moloch and stuff. Ofc, he pretends that it's all just metaphors, illustration for better understanding of the narcs' psyche. Well, you'll understand it better if you'll understand that it's actually mostly NOT metaphores.

Richard Grannon has some interviews with him, and I have watched a few videos. One big issue I found with him(besides being a diagnosed narcissist) is that he is inside the materialism science box and all his stuff is based on mainstream materialism science. As opposed to Richard Grannon who is a bit mainstream too but he does have a metaphysical/spiritual component, mainly through philosophy and philosophical ideas and concepts, but I remember a video where he mentioned some woo woo experiences. While from the few videos I watched from Vaknin my impression was that he is an atheist and hardcore materialist and doesn't have a metaphysical/spiritual bone in his body.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#212 2023-04-05 07:22:54

mitkobs

The unconscious is made by forgetting what truly is happened to the people in the passing of ages, what they truly had experienced. Sometimes it is so traumatic that the person cannot accept it in the moment and it goes in the subconscious mind then if get denied and forgotten completely goes in the unconscious. It is not only what is traumatic but also everything that is hard to accept because we have something else as contradictory values.

Have to think about what is hard to accept in our life and why.

And in order to heal have to remember again and to accept without turbulence and contradiction, accept with peace.
Also accepting do not mean to condone and approve something that is detrimental, regressive, destructive. Accepting is for you to be free from judging, hating, opposing even what you consider evil and to have your peace of mind.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-05 07:31:33)

#213 2023-04-14 14:34:52

MystOry

Jupiter wrote:

Richard Grannon has some interviews with him, and I have watched a few videos. One big issue I found with him(besides being a diagnosed narcissist) is that he is inside the materialism science box and all his stuff is based on mainstream materialism science. As opposed to Richard Grannon who is a bit mainstream too but he does have a metaphysical/spiritual component, mainly through philosophy and philosophical ideas and concepts, but I remember a video where he mentioned some woo woo experiences. While from the few videos I watched from Vaknin my impression was that he is an atheist and hardcore materialist and doesn't have a metaphysical/spiritual bone in his body.

I watched hundreds of their videos and red Vaknin's book.
That was way too much, so I've been hooked up for a few years.
VKNN seem to be one of artificially created beings or maybe some naturally-born alien.
GRNNN seem to become "illuminated" (too long to tell how I came to that conclusion, but there are certain signs). He told a couple of times that he wanted to work for British Intelligence, that he used to train people from there, that some are his friends.
And have you watch his vids with Pierre X0?
They called they chanel "Tentacle Croissant" for some reason and ended up doing videos with the inside of a spaceship flying through space. They jokingly (I wonder how much of a joke it really was) pretend with a serious face that they are multidimentional creatures flying through space.
Pierre lives in Prague. Moved there from California. And Richard started to fly to Prague and he had been staying there for months more than once.
Prague is certainly a suspicious place (in terms of it meaning for the elites, secret societies). As well as Bohemia as a whole.

Offtop: I had been there in my early teens.
I wasn't into Occult stuff back then. But I had some intuition. I was fascinated by some things, others justled me. Or it could be both at the same time.
I remember how I was mezmerized by a look (and something deeper that I felt) of a woman(?) in cafe which most likely wasn't human...
I remember how we (me and my parents) were in a town with a quite large Ossuary that was famous for it. My parents traveled there specifically to visit this Ossuary. As far as I recall, I wasn't sure if I want to go there. This was a very hot summer day. We had a lunch in a cafe when we arrived. I ate several pizzas, drank some beer (back then they were fine with serving beer to teens as young as 12yo). So I felt not very good. I started to complain about it and asked my parents to return because of it. I even couldn't walk straigh (and we went to Ossuary by foot). They started to film me on camera (which I hated) and laughed at me accompanying it with mocking comments (as they had been doing since my early childhood. they laught at me when I asked them to stop and continued to film. they could start to film me deliberately because I hated it for "fun"... this is one of many examples of abuse. now you can understand why I'm in this topic and where my interest in narcissism is coming from). I can't remember if I refused to visit the Ossuary or was just to tired to go there. Probably it's both: I think my initial intent was to go with them (what choise do I had) and wait for them nearby outside. Anyways, at some point I felt so bad, so tired out that I coundn't walk anymore. We were walking through some square at that time. And they just left me on a bench there and went to Ossuary as they planned. A young kid in such a state in a unfamiliar city in a foreign country (and even didn't even knew Czech language; I knew English (not my first langluage) pretty well for my age, but most people there didn't), even without a phone. I thought they'll be will return in an our, but they absent for much longer. I wonder what were they doing there. I can't remember them showing me videos or photos - as they usually did. Hm... Why I haven't thought about it before. My father already been in Czech Republic before all three of us traveled there. It was a job trip. Supposedly at least.
And he also was in France when he hustled in a position of power.

Last edited by MystOry (2023-04-14 14:40:03)

#214 2023-04-14 15:10:03

MystOry

mitkobs wrote:

Individuality is crucial for developing a soul. If a soulless creature have the impulse to be connected with Everything is crucial to start developing individuality and get away from crowd/herd mentality bondage. Individuality is the only way to be able to internalize Everything little by little. Source is always One, not two, four or countless other divisions of consciousnesses. We go back to Source with integrating All That IS, or in other words becoming One again.

I think you are mistaking.
I percieve such worldview as a common misunderstanding among those who are into Occult/Esoterics caused by mind viruses / programming / connection with egregores that are hostile to humans.
That's a worldview of those whose souls were created artificially (like many narcs and psychos) that is imposed on us.
What do everyone mean when they/you talk about "Source"?
Why we should return to it?
It's Her in a way - the Great Yoni of the Universe - who gave birth to us through giving birth to a lot of things including Earth where we evolved naturally (both our bodies and souls) starting from microorganisms.
Why would a mother want to devour her own children back?
(It's a woman who gives birth. Where the idea of the male creator, which most of those who believes in a Source share, is coming from?)
Shouldn't she expect them to become something bigger and independent of her instead of recycling them?
Going "back" to what falsly represents Itself as a "Source", merging with it means dissolution.
They want us to think that we were created because it is needed for their futher expansion.
They need our experience, our souls (very nutrient-rich food, you know).

#215 2023-04-14 15:40:24

MystOry

mitkobs wrote:

contradictory values.

mitkobs wrote:

Also accepting do not mean to condone and approve something that is detrimental, regressive, destructive. Accepting is for you to be free from judging, hating, opposing even what you consider evil and to have your peace of mind.

For me it doesn't make sense.
You do approve regressive and destructive if you are free from judging.

But I think I can see where you are comming from.
At least on a subconscious level almost everyone believe that thinking about anything or anyone as of something negatively is automatically means to experience negative emotions.
It seems that a part of understands it.
But there is a split, I suggest, because you have to little experience of it.
Hence your self-contradiction (although it's not the only reason for it).

It easier to decieve yourself that you are on you way to getting rid of negative emotions/vibrations than to actually do all the work needed on yourself.
So people mostly do the former (if they do anything at all).
Some say they do experience negative emothions, but do not indulge in them. It's just a mental/verbal speculation.
If one really succeds in not indulging, negative emotion goes away. This way (s)he can develop and improve (by constant practice) the skill of not going into negative states and stop them in a second automatically if they are trying to sink in.

It's much more complicated than that, ofc. But how much one can tell in a forum post...

#216 2023-04-14 17:11:18

mitkobs

Hello.

So according to you the tulpas cannot become soulful? But how then there are Reptiles(and many others like Grays) in Federation that can behave civilized and respectful. They started as tulpas once. On your theory they are doomed in being regressive forever.

About Source not going to make a counter argument because how we see Source is very intimate matter. I say how I see it but not going to slam your views. If someone wants to go back to Source then this is what this one should do. If do not want to go back then will continue how this one knows or accustomed to be/live. There is an eternity ahead of living every way possible if you like to live this way. 

On the second of your critique. Of course when we have two totally different and opposing on each other ways to go, one leading to liberation other leading to regressing, of course I will choose what suits me better and will go for it. But that do not mean that will spend my emotions or thoughts on hating those who are going backwards.

#217 2023-04-15 07:33:53

MystOry

Hi there.

Tulpas - if you prefer to use this term - are soulful. But their souls are artificial, they are created by their creators. And they belong to them - the creators.
By default, they are executing the mission that is scribed in them by their creators. There are many different variants of how it all can unfold. But it seems that usually if they succeed, their souls and egos (personalities) are kept alive for the next mission. If they fail, they are considered useless and are devoured back and recycled. Although there are those who are designed for one-time use. Low-level ones.
As for those who are of higher level, not all of them are satisfied with such state of affairs.
So they can
A) rise up against they creators
A1) picking the side of humans/earthlings (rarely, it seems) (if we are talking about those who are incarnated)
A2) using us as a tool
B) buy their way out by various means, most common one is to sacrifice enough souls of earthlings
C) get tired of it all and commit suicide by returning to their source (some of them who managed to obtain some quasi-empathy go through A1 phase before they pass away)
D) if their astral body is strong enough, they get rid of their souls (or they are taken back deliberately by their crestors) and searching for ones they can steal.
Does it make sense to you?
No one is doomed cause there is no Doom. There is Chance.
There is a chance, for one example, that some higher-level artificial beings will take a low-level one that is intended to be recycled under their protection.

That's where many secret societies and sects/cults are coming from.
That's one of the reasons for imposing certain beliefs on us.

And, as I see it (although I might be wrong) you are reflecting one of their ways of perceiving things:
"If someone wants to go back to Source then this is what this one should do. If do not want to go back then will continue how this one knows or accustomed to be/live. There is an eternity ahead of living every way possible if you like to live this way."
There's a lot of what I used to call "advanced narcissism" in (post)modern "New Age"-influenced view on spirituality.
We are here to create and procreate. To change the Multiverse for the better.
Among other things.
Not just to gain experience for ourselves which is supposedly - according to your views (as I get it) - is for "Source's"self in the end.
It's pointless. Why bother if you come from these solipsistic assumptions?
And if you are just a way for the "Source" to get experience, it's not for you to decide if and when you'll go back.
But I'm speculating here. You are not telling how you understand "the Source". So it's impossible to have a meaningful discussion.
All I can do is to recommend you something.
Have you read E.Fromm's works? I disagree with him on many issues (no wonder, considering his ancestry), but I still think you should read his "Art of Being".

2. Again, from my impression, your views on liberation and regression are messed up (for earthborn human being, that is).
I know I probably wasn't clear enough, but is it really so hard to comprehend that it is impossible to hate just in thoughts, without emotional component? I guess one should be able to discern her/his perceptions way above todays average level in order to understand it.
I'm not talking about hatred. I'm trying to explain that one has to form certain attitudes to what's arounds. His or her own principles. And live by them.
Otherwise it will be a regression.

#218 2023-04-15 09:55:42

mitkobs

If we talk about Source we can go only in what we believe about. What is in your heart-soul, what heart-soul tells you. This is only between you as point of attention and Source. What you think about Source is determining how you are going live as point of attention. Directly corelated, integral in every way. So you think what you think, I will think what I think.

I see that you are trying elegantly to gaslight me but such maneuvers do not work on me. And with that observation I conclude my conversation with you whoever you are. Good luck with finding others who will tolerate such approach.

#219 2023-04-15 11:11:50

MystOry

I'm not trying to gaslight you.
Maybe you should rethink my words under different angles.

Ones who chose to accept their concepts and put them in their hearts, so to speak, will likely end up like them.
One who puts enough faith (in case if it true faith - but it requires enough psychic energy (which requires a lot of work with your perseptions. and distiguishing them is the first step). ofc, if you are not getting it from somewhere else. but you'll have to retuned what was borrowed to you sooner or later) in there beliefs have a higher chance to avoid being devoured or enslaved.

Once again, I know where all this concepts are coming from.
It's a "good" cop - bad cop manipulation.
First they make our lives miserable (I'm not sure if it possible to avoid it now at this point, but previously in some periods of our history even in quite dark ages it was theoretically possible for many. so they traumatized us first, then indoctrinated so that we wouldn't get rid of our traumas and, moreover, were programmed to traumatize each other furter. then, if we at some point adapt some belief system that gives us relief for a while, it doesn't change the fact that there's still traumas and dogmas underneath), then they offer the "solution" (and the wheel goes on and on. "we" often feed our faith by trying to convert others into it. which I'm not doin, btw. yes, I speak what I see as true. but I also offer a very practical approsch. does your heart-soul that it better not to discern your perception?).

You also can call it "Ordo ab Chao" as they do.
Or "Problem - Reaction - Solution".

Isn't it clear by now that they use such schemes?

And from where most of what people belive will save them is coming from?
All this New Age stuff is just one of more postmodern approaches.
"Everyone has his/her/zer/whatever)) truth"...
Chooose what you want.
You can be an atheist and a materialst. Then why care much about anything? Enjoy what you have for as long as you can.
You are still, let's say, Cristian. Well, you should wait for Apocalypse. And, again, why bother with anything.
You also might believe that heaven on Earth is metavers. Why bother then?
And, ofc, you can believe that whatever you believe in awaits you. Very convenient, isn't it. Then they are "not imposing" anything on you.
They offer you "magical thinking" - in the worst sense of this term.

#220 2023-04-15 17:38:59

mitkobs

The latest video from today by Mari Swaruu is clearing out in a big way again the question about the tulpas and unreal people. They are simply potential energy, potentiated by a real souls or by points of attention of Source. All around is a potential energy potentiated in forms, motion, sound, light, vibration, very big complexion of potentiation.

Maybe I did not understood you well MystOry and now with rereading what you say it makes better sense. But you also have to understand what I say here. And especially after the info of Mari today. To diffuse the dark side you simply stay indifferent to them if they are not in your face and bothering you but even in such case is better not to make a reaction of their provocations. Do you agree with this now?

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-15 17:42:51)

#221 2023-04-18 11:18:27

mitkobs

Face Your Dark Side - Carl Jung and the Shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S__1h2Z2xI

#222 2023-05-18 06:10:55

mitkobs

Death - what it is. Passage. Transition. Renewal. New beginning. Old to become new again. Rigid to become lively again. Useless to become useful again.
In the ancient times when Earth was 5D reality people had very different view on death. When someone is passing they celebrate it because he or she is returning to Source which is the greatest joy possible. There was nothing tragic about death. No one is crying. No one is sad or gloomy. They knew that no one is lost with death, they go to a better place/time. This is so because death is an illusion. There is only life and it is going on forever. Unstoppable insatiable permeating life

#223 2023-05-19 07:48:44

mitkobs

Have to be mentioned that in the ancient not recorded times when things were natural and pure, people were more innocent and spiritual orientated, death was happening mostly naturally. Like a natural peaceful cycle. Violent or premature death was something of rare of occurrence. People lived long and happy fulfilling lives being one with the community-tribe, the nature and the planet. Death was part of life. Not something to be feared. Natural conclusion of a lifetime and option to start as new or just to go back to all loving energies of Source and have rest and recharge.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-19 07:49:51)

#224 2023-05-24 05:56:27

mitkobs

Unconscious mind is the consequence of a division in consciousness between real souls. This division probably is something needed to happen and orchestrated on soul level in order to experience the unthinkable and "impossible" which is evil-darkness-dissension-oblivion. In higher spiritual levels is not possible points of attentions not to agree with each other because all is seen as it is. Here in 3D where there is a veil of forgetfulness about our true nature and it is so common that people do not agree with each other on innumerable points. Not agreeing is leading to denial and rejection and that is the unconscious itself.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-24 05:57:32)

#225 2023-05-25 06:57:50

mitkobs

What exactly is the unconscious denial and rejection that is been established in this reality - it is the denial and rejection of the Source as points of attention, it is the rejection of other real souls. And when such thing happens even on lower levels(like 3D) in a state of not knowing our true nature a backlash is happening from those who are rejected, abandoned, abused, disrespected, limited and they have creative power because they are Source as well. And something like this is resembling like a battle within oneself that is unthinkable from higher Source POV. A battle that no one wins. A battle of nonsense. This will always get resolved in one way or another. It will resolve automatically if points of attentions do no resolve it themselves but if left automatically is not always the pleasant and comfortable way of resolving. If a wound is left unattended will start to heal automatically but if you help it will heal faster, better and with less suffering.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-05-25 07:00:55)

Board footer