You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-20 13:18:08

siriancheetah

GOSIA i need your permission

hello gosia
i am thinking of making a new channel on rumble and it is going to be a channel related to the awakening on the humanity that is happening right now , i have a lot of knowledge that i have gained from watching your videos , and i want to be able to share some of that information in my videos , just to be clear i wont be copying and pasting your whole information in my videos ever , i just want to be able to include some of the information that you share thats all my only intention is to help humanity at this time
so do i have your permission for that ?
thank you 
much love 

#2 2022-09-20 14:12:18

Gosia
Administrator

Re: GOSIA i need your permission

Yes of course, thank you for asking. Just give credit whenever you mention something heard on this channel and thats all. Have fun! smile

siriancheetah wrote:

hello gosia
i am thinking of making a new channel on rumble and it is going to be a channel related to the awakening on the humanity that is happening right now , i have a lot of knowledge that i have gained from watching your videos , and i want to be able to share some of that information in my videos , just to be clear i wont be copying and pasting your whole information in my videos ever , i just want to be able to include some of the information that you share thats all my only intention is to help humanity at this time
thank you 
much love 

#3 2022-09-20 14:17:36

siriancheetah

Gosia wrote:

Yes of course, thank you for asking. Just give credit whenever you mention something heard on this channel and thats all. Have fun! smile

siriancheetah wrote:

hello gosia
thank you 
much love 

this means a lot to me
thank you so much gosia , you are a wonderful person !
i will mention your channel and give a link in the description as well !
thanks ! smile

#4 2022-09-20 20:55:54

Eldon Deluz

Good for you Sirancheetah! Hope you are very successful. Love to have a link to see what you're up to if you want to PM a link to your rumble account. Be well

#5 2022-09-21 01:34:18

microvirus6

Bravo! That instinct to help and wake others up is contagious. May you spread it like wildfire

#6 2022-09-21 08:40:05

07wideeyes

Yes indeed! This is the kind of news that is real news, and lifts the heart!

#7 2022-09-21 15:24:10

Brocco

Fantastic! "Translate Awakening into a language that sleeping people can understand." -Yazhi 1:26:00 https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/fede … mans-are:d

Board footer