You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-10 03:01:31

microvirus6

Is GF still in charge of Earth?

I've read and re-read this like 5 times. Maybe I'm missing some nuances because I'm not fully up to date, I don't know.

"The Federation is very big and it does dominate this region [...]

But as we have said before, the Federation directly here is NOT in control of what is going on. So the concept of "change", that they are no longer in control, does apply and that is very alarming, because it is not known who is. Only speculations, and that means they are not transparent, and that coupled with the accelerated negativity on Earth indicates that it is true that they are not the same ones as before. It may be that the people who are saying this are just realizing what we said months ago. I don't see anything new happening here. More of the same."

It would seem Yahzi is saying GF is NOT in charge of Earth anymore? That maybe some group has usurped control from the inside?

She says GF dominates this region (present tense). Then that the Galactic Federation which is "directly here" is NOT in control. Then that the "concept" that a change has taken place is true--"alarming"ly true even. Then she seems to walk that back a bit, saying that recent negativity on Earth seems only to "indicate" that a change has taken place. That the current leaders aren't the "same ones" anymore... the same what? GF members? Huh? Then she says nothing new is happening, more of the same. (???)

Also adding to the confusion--Gosia asked if GF was "in charge". Meaning a straightforward: are they still the political body designated to oversee Earth, as they have been for thousands of years? But then Yahzi's answer is all about whether they are "in control" which is a different, more abstract question.

Thoughts anyone? I'm not even asking "What's REALLY going on?" Merely, what did the surface explanation even mean?

#2 2022-10-10 04:01:18

mitkobs

Re: Is GF still in charge of Earth?

They maintain the illusion bubble from outside and sometimes inside. It all that it takes. Do not need to do anything else. All the drama is down here in the bubble.

#3 2022-10-10 05:18:29

HiddenSquid
Banned

Well I vaguely remember that Swaruu said that as the Federation tries to patch up things concerning the control structure's legitamacy in regards to what it is that collectives agree has to be for order, that it will unravel more and more and they won't be able to keep up. I wish I remembered what video it was, but I should find it soon, although not necessarily within the timeframe relative as being convienent or useful... As I'm getting another strong urge to go and watch all the CA videos from the beginning lol for like, oh gawd idk how many time's it's been. Like over 15? 20? Videos here and there that I rewatched. Also don't forget the censored one's on youtube.

Aha as I was typing this, I think it was one of the memory implant videos, either the first one or the second one that's called etheric memory implants. Also here's this one that I just finished that may have relevance that I just finished rewatching again, it's the astral war one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXbHqCWVl0k

#4 2022-10-10 06:09:56

HiddenSquid
Banned

Also don't forget this, very very powerful video from Yazhi and Gosia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve42ydCYBro  it's the singularity one...

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-10-10 06:10:12)

#5 2022-10-10 09:43:39

Gosia
Administrator

Federation is in charge but what might have changed are the groups inside it. Like it was said, Federation is huge with many departments and layers. In general it IS in charge. But the lower sector of it, Andromedans on Viera etc.. thats the layer that is NOT in charge. It´s more of the same because these types of political changes have always been taking place. Remember for them all this it´s their daily bread, so from her perspective it´s nothing new. It would be like new war breaking out somewhere on Earth but if you ask an Earthling what´s new, he would answer: "Nothing new, same old same old. War here, war over there". Thats what she means. Also remember she is not privy of absolutely all political detailes within the Federation, Alenym would be the one to talk to as she is the directly involved wiht all that.

microvirus6 wrote:

I've read and re-read this like 5 times. Maybe I'm missing some nuances because I'm not fully up to date, I don't know.

But as we have said before, the Federation directly here is NOT in control of what is going on. So the concept of "change", that they are no longer in control, does apply and that is very alarming, because it is not known who is. Only speculations, and that means they are not transparent, and that coupled with the accelerated negativity on Earth indicates that it is true that they are not the same ones as before. It may be that the people who are saying this are just realizing what we said months ago. I don't see anything new happening here. More of the same."

It would seem Yahzi is saying GF is NOT in charge of Earth anymore? That maybe some group has usurped control from the inside?

She says GF dominates this region (present tense). Then that the Galactic Federation which is "directly here" is NOT in control. Then that the "concept" that a change has taken place is true--"alarming"ly true even. Then she seems to walk that back a bit, saying that recent negativity on Earth seems only to "indicate" that a change has taken place. That the current leaders aren't the "same ones" anymore... the same what? GF members? Huh? Then she says nothing new is happening, more of the same. (???)

Also adding to the confusion--Gosia asked if GF was "in charge". Meaning a straightforward: are they still the political body designated to oversee Earth, as they have been for thousands of years? But then Yahzi's answer is all about whether they are "in control" which is a different, more abstract question.

Thoughts anyone? I'm not even asking "What's REALLY going on?" Merely, what did the surface explanation even mean?

#6 2022-10-14 22:36:15

Gosia wrote:

Federation is in charge but what might have changed are the groups inside it. Like it was said, Federation is huge with many departments and layers. In general it IS in charge. But the lower sector of it, Andromedans on Viera etc.. thats the layer that is NOT in charge. It´s more of the same because these types of political changes have always been taking place. Remember for them all this it´s their daily bread, so from her perspective it´s nothing new. It would be like new war breaking out somewhere on Earth but if you ask an Earthling what´s new, he would answer: "Nothing new, same old same old. War here, war over there". Thats what she means. Also remember she is not privy of absolutely all political detailes within the Federation, Alenym would be the one to talk to as she is the directly involved wiht all that.

microvirus6 wrote:

So another way of saying this is that instead of democrat or republican control it went to some independent party control.  Or it went to conservative tilt instead of a liberal one.  I gather that politics intergallactically is a very fickle and odd creature and makes our UN/NATO look rather petty in comparison not saying that they are self interested, more that the international exchanges and what not are of such complexity that tit for tat has a new level of interaction as everyone's needs are fulfilled in the respective holistic societies.  I think the thing you are trying to say is that they had elections or the equivalent and a different narrative or group is now running the show.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#7 2022-10-16 08:06:15

Gomba

They say we cant know who decided on what policy because the Federation is so huge... Well, I'm sorry but being huge is hardly an excuse for me.
Anything other than a shady business should have all the council structure, what council is above what council indicated, the members of all councils as well.
Each council meeting should have a record of the participants and all the conversations taking place there. So you should be able to easily find anything you want in the database using an advanced AI, and then people could figure out who is responsible for what.
Its seems like as if they make everything murky on purpose so no one can be held accountable for anything, and GF members down the line except things as they are becuse "oh we cant do anything even if we wanted because we dont know whats going on inside the GF".
Very fishy.

Last edited by Gomba (2022-10-16 19:51:03)

#8 2022-10-16 09:44:34

mitkobs

The orders about Earth come from unidentifiable source, totally anonymous but in the same time have credentials as Federation entity. I ask myself how this could be possible to be anonymous and in the same time to order what Federation have to do about Earth. Federation that is ordered by someone unknown should be onto it as something suspicious and dangerous and investigating until find what is going on. And they do not have too often personal meetings, they talk in virtual reality meetings and the councils may be positioned on distant places in the galaxy.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-16 09:45:36)

#9 2022-10-19 16:49:02

HiddenSquid
Banned

Yep good luck finding them! It's like finding only one particular atom in galaxy.

#10 2022-10-27 21:09:03

microvirus6

Interesting Brahman. The fact that the website speaks positively about NASA and Sadhguru though makes me think this is cabal-controlled, which I guess isn't surprising because the GF itself has been cabal-controlled historically

#11 2022-11-12 23:28:37

Gabriel

microvirus6 wrote:

I sense this federation involved with Sol system, is part of a much larger Galactic network, some who are original life designer star race's that took part in the "living libary"....this planet still remains a genetic library. Yet, their lower ranks have been infiltrated by the subsidiaries of the Kingu Babbar (Draco Royal's).

It comes down to ET parasitism, over the human lineage of Terra (this planet)....ownership of not only the biobody but the soul.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#12 2022-11-13 10:41:54

Lyran

Well it is complicated as we know but at the heart of it resides, so long as people incarnated here keep behaving like children, the GF will be there controlling progression for the majority.
So of course they are still in charge...
I FEEL things are progressing rapidly towards achieving our goal here Team. According to our original mission parameters we have come, walked a lonely, foggy road thinking ourselves alone, grasping blindly. Despite everything 3D, the regressives or the Cabal threw at us, we are here today, awake together, knowing for certain. Now we stand here proudly for the Truth, system busters, intergalactic warriors on mission!
The question isn't who in charge any longer. We are here. The question is, how do we blow this right open?!
Lyran

Board footer