You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-10 07:10:15

Edith_S

Self reliant

Hi everybody,

I would like to know your opinion about a complex self-reliant program - offer. Is it feasible?

It is to much for me to understand it as it comprises too many fields of expertise.

https://www.survivalupgrades.com/tsl/index.php

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#2 2022-10-10 07:46:49

arkangel

Re: Self reliant

You can learn how to be self-reliant without that book, there is lots of information on the web for free. I think it is different for everyone depending on what you need/want to survive.

For instance, I live in a rural area of the UK and have access to quite a lot of green spaces. I was very surprised at what grows around me that I can eat that I have been taught are weeds when in fact they are organically grown high nutrition foods. All you have to do is learn to gather and prep them. We have forgotten how to be hunter gatherers because of the supermarkets.

There are some gadgets that I would keep on hand though like a water filter and a lighter. Its just a case of how much you want to prep for, some people become obsessed with it.

The best weapon is knowledge and practice, if the shit hits the fan dont expect to bust out a book and everything will be ok.

Board footer