You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-04 15:03:51

siriancheetah

parallel reality related question , please answer

lets suppose i have only 2 parallel realities going on right now , 1st is here on earth and 2nd on mars
so does both versions of "me" will have soul in them , or just the one on earth ? also does this mean if i have 100 parallel realities going on means i will have 100 souls running governed by my higher self ?

next question
what is it or who is it that decides that "i" the one who's on earth right now will experience this reality on earth and not the one in mars , who decided that for me , if there is only 1 soul that exists (which is me here typing this message) no matter how many versions of me operating in multiple parallel realities going on simultaneously

if my mars version comes into "my" reality here on earth in my room , will i be able to have a talk with him ?

please answer thank you

#2 2022-11-04 17:49:22

mitkobs

Re: parallel reality related question , please answer

Another me means everyone else who exists in the Universe. Could be a particular this me that is going on as one and the same progressing consciousness and this me is one attention point here and now, not two or multiple simultaneous.
What can be here on Earth and in the same time have parallel life on Mars is the Source who is capable to have infinite unique points of attention which is incomprehensible for our mind to figure out how can be possible.

Board footer