You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-22 11:39:04

ro2778

Rich West Ascension Messages plagiarising CA

Just a heads up that Rich West (another Taygetan contactee) is currently doing reaction videos on a website called Ascension Earth https://www.ascensionearth.com/ and he seems to be enjoying the content.

So I had a quick look at their website and randomly chose message 41. https://www.ascensionearth.com/ascensio … llar-races

There was a line about broken glass that seemed familiar so I checked and yep, this website is plagerising Cosmic Agency content. I tried to comment on Rich's youtube video but it doesn't show up automatically as a comment unless changing the filter to sort by "new". So I thought I'd post it here as well:

Link to Rich West's video: https://youtu.be/iPAIOHUKnhY

Comment:

Let me save you from wasting your time on this channel, they are plagerising cosmic agency content and inserting new age ideology into the messages, for example, in Ascension Message pt 41. called Galactic Species, Interstellar Races, they say, "Life is not the exception, it is the normal, throughout the Universe. Everything is life, everything is Consciousness, sand, dust, water, rocks, mountains, atmosphere and nature etc, even broken glass in the rubbish bin is alive, everything is Consciousness. It is true that the pieces of broken glass have less Consciousness than the whole glass had before it was broken."

Now Cosmic Agency episode, Extraterrestrial Races: Introduction (https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/extra … munication). Swaruu says:

"A piece of broken glass in the trash is alive. According to how life is defined and it is not biology, it is consciousness.
It is true that the piece of glass has less attention of a consciousness than the glass before getting broken"

So the reason you resonate with this information is because it is cosmic agency information, just repackaged.

//////////

Hopefully Rich can now make videos about how Ascension Messages are plagerising Cosmic Agency, that would be far more fun.

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-11-22 11:43:56)

#2 2022-11-22 13:28:21

Happy

Re: Rich West Ascension Messages plagiarising CA

I seem to remember that Gosia has referenced West several times with appreciation... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-11-22 13:41:53

ro2778

Happy wrote:

I seem to remember that Gosia has referenced West several times with appreciation... smile

The issue is not Rich West, he is doing a reaction video to the content of another youtube channel called Ascension Messages. It is they who are plagiarising Gosia. Not that I think it's worth doing anything about it, beyond being aware, because I think AM are taking the Taygetan/Swaruunian messages, modifying them slightly and then inserting new age ideas. So it could be anything from a deliberate psy-op to a relatively harmless group of new agers, trying to make their mark with their ideas within their sub-culture.

As you say Rich West is close to Gosia and he was not aware that AM were using Taygetan content. He resonates with it, because it is Taygetan content.

#4 2022-11-22 13:47:59

Happy

I see. I just skimmed your post there, ro2778. Sorry about that.

That site was also pointed out two years ago, btw. I don't know if they earn money from this. Are they selling anything?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2022-11-22 14:12:10

ro2778

Same people, from that time it seems Gosia just asked for credit because none of the money making work contained her information, so that would be why they acknowledge Gosia as per post #2

So yep, already caught and dealt with!

Going back to their 41st message, they changed the number of human species in the galaxy from approx 400,000 (Swaruu) to 500,000. I dunno, it just made me laugh, maybe they have OCD and 400,000 was mildly irritating!?

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-11-22 14:30:19)

#6 2022-11-22 18:08:38

Gomba

I’ve talked to them when I noticed the similarities. Please dont be too harsh, they seem like people with good intent!

Board footer