You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-29 19:35:38

Richard93

Are we starseeds lacking self love? Is Earth a lesson showing us that?

Hi friends! smile

I am thinking often about some things and I would like to know your perspectives.

I met many kinds of starseeds personally and online. Different races, different opinions but there is some huge common pattern - why are we starseeds so driven to help all the time and willing to sacrifice ourselves? Where is the root of that inside of us? 

Since the passing of our dear Aneeka who helped us all so much I am thinking even more about this topic and these are my points:

1.Service to others
As we have the mindset of "service to others" from higher realms than 3D, starseeds have big tendency to put others before them. Its totally relevant in higher realms where is less and less duality, you are telepathic and everybody knows that all "others" are from the same "cake" but just different and unique expressions. So you respect each other and you are in that experience together. But why are we continuing with this mindset even here where we got very easily exploited? Isnt this against our self love?

2.Fictitious karma
How come that we know there is no one to judge you  - only yourself, from Source perspective you are unconditionally loved no matter what and you are willing to punish yourself for something you did in past lives? Is there even such a thing as mistake? Is not just the way how evolvement works? And is there even someone who can say objectively what evolvement is? Is not it just the subjective idea? Many took karma extremely seriously eventough its just some idea from rational race and not a universal law. Is there a point to go to fix something (what is even the word "fix") when you will lose memory again and things can go "sideways" even more? Isnt it counterproductive and isnt it just self imposed prison? Why not to be happy that you understood what you wanted after the experience and move forward? Is not repaying suffering with more suffering creating even more suffering for the "Whole"? Isnt punishing yourself for learning and evolving (self imposed ideas) against our self love? I am speaking about starseeds who felt that they had to come on Earth to repay something.

3.Illusion that sacrifice is a big act of love
From higher perspective when we know that "others" are "you" why from 3D level is something very noble to sacrifice yourself for others? As symbol of "love"? Where is the self love balanced part? When "you" in other body "wins" and you "lose" is not the result zero? Many times I am hearing and also I had that mindset - in no way hurt others but when its for good cause you can hurt yourself. Why is it often took as something graceful to help "others" on your expense eventough you and your other you (other person) are equal? BUT its your particular experience, your particular body, your particular identity so you have right to take care of yourself first and of course fairly let others do the same for the balance. Isnt seeing "other you" as something more important than "you-you" against your self love?

4."We are all One" is from 3D level a big trap
How many backdrop people and 3D ones did you see to live according to this? How many times did you see that extreme higher dimensional willingness gets you here abused and service to self people will eat you like nothing? Isnt continuing with this mindset and letting this happen against our self love?

5.Responsibility of more "evolved" ones is to help "less evolved" ones
As I mentioned higher, "evolvement" is just an idea, evolvement to what? To Source? To be perfect? We are unique holographic fragments of the Source, so arent we perfect right now? Just being our authentic selves, to focus on what makes us happy and fullfilled, living our subjective meaning of life and existence? Isnt this the purpose of fragmentation? Isnt putting our happiness and what we love in life aside = putting ourselves aside against our self love?

6.When nothing is coincidence, how can such enourmous problem as Cabal itself can be?
When nothing is coincidence why "its allowed" or possible that "negative" ETs can have much more intelligence than humans? Cabal has mindset that when you are superior in intelligence you got right to have power over some less intelligent viewing them as something lower. Its typical regressive idea but dont have this idea also humans? For example with animals? Arent they thinking they are something more valuable than animals and they can do with them as they please? Isnt it the same reflection? The "cattle" mindset? Arent they regressive as well in their own way? Did you see the videos where humans are slitting throats of little chickens like they are nothing worth to live? Sounds familiar? Of course I met also "good" humans no question about that but in my opinion they are here minority, majority is not love and light, is not dark, they are grey = neutrally polarised beings, often harmful to us. Why we so much care when they dont care about us? Isnt worrying so much about them against our self love?

7.Humans are innocent beings and they need help because this is another "accidental" malevolent ETS invasion
I think everybody who came down here already knows humans are not innocent. Not innocent in their values, perspectives, ways of live etc etc. Just far from being innocent in many ways (speaking on average ofc). So when nothing is accidental and everything in Universe works on laws of resonance or disonance, why trying to "fix" this so hard? Is there anything to fix? Of course from our points of view this is all wrong but thats subjective. Why trying to interfere with all this when its not coincidence and objectively it can have "higher reason"? How its possible that humans arent here the more intelligent ones and Cabal the less? Why isnt it the vice versa? When we know that 3D will always exist for the souls that want that experience why to bash our heads against the wall? And even when we will be eventually able to build our desired "castle from the sand" for them, what if they destroy it once again? Vicious circle of another attemp of help in future? How many starseeds helped them in history of Earth and they are deep in problems once again? Venus has NWO, so after Earth we will be there helping deep in mud? Where is end to it? Isnt this against our self love not to be able to let go?

8.Helping humans is right thing to do
When everything is fundamentally neutral and is just an idea without built-in meaning and from Source level there is not right or wrong but just personal perspective. How can this be seen as objective truth to follow? How we know whats "right" for them? Why to sacrifice ourselves for the things we even dont know if they need? (For ex. in my case, I spent more than 4 years non-stop building 4 projects for humans particularly tailored for their lives and problems in 3D, I thought I knew whats best for them. Currently they show almost no interest "in my lives work".). Isnt this highly risky to be willing to go through this with them eventough we are not sure at all if its best for them? Isnt this against our self love?

9.You can have great and pure intentions but still be naively "out of context"
Regarding to the last point, think about Nikola Tesla. He was obviously not human (I dont know if we got precise data of him). He came here to help humanity, wanting to give them free energy, patents etc for free eventough he could be probably one of the richest people in world, but he didnt care about stuff like that. He ended up very badly, most probably killed as poor fragile old man. What can we get out of his story? That this world just wasnt ready to appreciate him and value he wanted to brought to this world? He also obviously had life plan with idea of "knowing better whats good for them". Was it fair that he ended up like that? Of course not. Not at all. How is it possible that it happened then? Because in 3D there is nothing like "fairness". Everything is just relevant. Why we think that their world is something horrible from our point of views, when its obviously "relevant" otherwise it wouldnt be like that? Isnt going against the very strong flow of relevant things against our self love?

10.Starseeds can get here many unnecesary traumas and also crews in orbit
During studying of many Doloreses Cannons quantum healing hypnosis sessions (which I also many of them had) I noticed that many starseeds ended up with serious health problems. Its my case as well. I am not trying to be in victim mentality but I am focusing on taking care of my body for at least half of my life (I am 29 now) but my body is more "dead" from year to year because of frequency disonance syndrome and other things. But its not only about health but as first timer I am also experiencing here crazy things like hundreds of attacks from dark beings during night just in few last years, five times already was my body taken over by regressive beings, many hardcore shocks for 3D body because of them, not being able to sleep anymore etc etc etc. But I am definitely not alone. For example sister of my starseed friend killed herself under the pressure of dark beings. So why are we letting ourselves risk experiencing things like these which we woudlnt have chance to experience in our homes? And its not only the problem of starseeds. Its relevant also for the crews in orbit, as above so below. 4 very sad deaths already? Is it really worth such a sacrifice? What kind of tragedy is it for humans when someone dies at the age of 2% of their normal life span? Are their going to feel for the deaths of our dear friends in orbit like when their 1,5 years old kids here die? Definitely not. Isnt this against our self love?

11.Is it a way to higher realms to fight for the good cause?
In my opinion fight good vs. evil has no end. War is war, energy is the same. When everybody wants to have happy peaceful life why to bother to fight for the humans, the fight which isnt ours in the first place? Do we wanna prove something to someone? Is there even something to prove? Isnt this against our self love?
* Btw did you see the video from Halloween when 150 people in Korea died at once and hundreds had heart attacks? Media covered that as result of stampede but they were taken down with remote interference because they were vaxxed. Didnt we hear about prediction like this? Will it be now ridiculed?

12.Not being able to look yourself into mirror later is another trap and just an idea
If I would leave Earth today I would be completely okay to look myself in the mirror. I was helping humans since I was a child. I had always pure intentions for them. I sacrificed my other life areas to do my "mission" here. But because of one thing I wouldnt be able to look myself in the mirror. How could I leave my most wonderful girl (my soulmate, my other half) alone home? How could I leave the most magnificient person I love completely and unconditionally? How could give humans such a priority? How could I? Wasnt this against my self love?

Last edited by Richard93 (2022-11-29 19:54:28)

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#2 2022-11-29 21:02:11

Jupiter 9

Re: Are we starseeds lacking self love? Is Earth a lesson showing us that?

I don't have time now but I'll reread this again when I have time and may post a more detailed comment if I have something I wanna say.

The only thing I wanna say for now after a quick read is that it can be both. It depends on the intent and true motive behind why we help. It could be done out of self-love because other people are us "in other clothes" so loving other people is loving your self. And it's like shadow work where you go into the deepest darkest corners inside of you and bring the warmth of your love and the light of your presence to your burried suppressed forgotten parts of yourself. Of course to do this you need to have a strong connection to your Source Self, to your core, or else you may get lost and stuck in a lower vibrational state of mind. And this is one of the risk for starseeds entering earth because of the strong veil and the strong forgetting of Who You Really Are. So even if they come here motivated by love they could get stuck in the darkness.

But it could also be done motivated not by love but by limiting belief systems like karma or by some kind of other lack belief. And if deep in your soul you have some traumas and issues involving lack of self-love then you on the higher planes above "5D" may choose to enter earth where you will be challenged in extreme ways and you will have to face this issue and remember/understand what love and self-love is very deeply.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer