You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-02 00:17:36

Jupiter 9

Why not ask our spirit team for "abduction" for complimentary healing?

Sjp696 wrote:

Now that I got you smiling, what would it take to get and extraction arranged for a qualified person, to get some celular correction med pod, past lives unlocked, etc., then come back to finish the life course with more
power to focus more light as a cosmic warrior?

My birthday is around the corner, that’s really all I want.

Why don't you instead ask your spirit guide team to arrange an "abduction" of your body during sleep by the small grey gardeners, to work on any health issues?

This is sth that I feel that it is much easier to arrange, since it happens behind the scenes and we don't remember it so it doesn't disrupt our life.

Many of us may already have been "abducted" to correct some health issue as part of our lifeplan, as Aneeka explains in this transcript/video:

Extraterrestrial Abductions - Why Are They Done on Humans? Anéeka of Temmer - Taygeta - Pleiades

Anéeka: "[...] There is no single reason. There are countless, and it is simply impossible to know all the reasons, just the main or recurring ones. Although all races potentially abduct, the main abductors are the small grays. They are known as gardeners, and the garden is the biology of a planet.

In a place with slow, low density, what you would call 3D, it takes a while for biology to reflect the soul signal or to copy it as a reflection. So, these beings abduct certain people to make genetic changes or to accelerate an evolution, also to cure them of some disease that could affect their life plan. Remembering that each person enters a life with a specific life plan. They cure cancers or fix autoimmune problems or whatever is in their power.

Many times, a coma is induced in abducted people and they are in a medical pod for days or weeks if not longer, and then are returned with a time jump about 10 min after abduction on the same night, for example. [...]

[...]

Gosia: Ok. Thank you. My question: Gardeners - how do they know who to bring? From whom do they receive the instructions?

Anéeka: The races in general send their instructions to them to do the job. In other words, they delegate to the Grays the work that they could otherwise do themselves. Virtually any race can call on them, in exchange for supplies, bases, technological cooperation. Among many other things.

[...]

Gosia: Why do they heal some and others not? Does it depend on the life plan? But this life plan has not considered getting sick? It catches people by surprise?

Anéeka: That depends on the contracts and the life plans they have. Also, because whether they are or not of a race that has hired them to do the work, if they are not, they will tend to ignore other people whether or not they need their intervention.

For example, many people with cancer can be cured but by life plan these people already had their way out of the physical state, so they cannot intervene. The grays work strictly under the same rules of the Federation and / or the other organizations that may also call them. Nothing is random there in 3D.

[...]

Robert: What tests are done on abductees? What criteria is followed to choose them?

Anéeka: Practically everything that can be done to a living organism, see the progression of its DNA through the environment, how it has degraded, its alterations and mutations, and why they have occurred. With them they also correct, by means of frequencies or by Medical Pod, the serious problems that they find and that may interfere in the life plan of the person using that body.

Criteria, it's any real person, not the Matrix one. But it is either the responsibility of their species or race to take care of their biology and that they can fulfill their life mission, or it can also be the responsibility of the gardeners working for these races.

[...]

Gosia: How do you know what the life plan of the starseed is? Because you said that what can "interfere with the plan" is fixed. And how do people other than that person himself know this?

Anéeka: As in the case of what was programmed in an Immersion Pod. Everything is known there. It is then a matter or decision of each person whether or not they share their life plan. Another thing is that from above, planes above the 5D, the whole plan of life is known without technological help. And instructions can also come to the grays from those planes directly.

[...]

Robert: Do you know if Gosia or I have been abducted?

Anéeka: 100% yes. If not, 110% yes.

Gosia: But you said Taygeta doesn't do this.

Anéeka: No, but the Grays do, and many times they are "hired" from above. Not from Taygeta as you know it. Higher planes. And if you are a starseed, of course you have been abducted, and your mothers also, whether or not they are starseeds. [...]"

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2022-12-03 01:25:29

Sjp696

Re: Why not ask our spirit team for "abduction" for complimentary healing?

Jupiter wrote:
Sjp696 wrote:

Now that I got you smiling, what would it take to get and extraction arranged for a qualified person, to get some celular correction med pod, past lives unlocked, etc., then come back to finish the life course with more
power to focus more light as a cosmic warrior?

My birthday is around the corner, that’s really all I want.

Why don't you instead ask your spirit guide team to arrange an "abduction" of your body during sleep by the small grey gardeners, to work on any health issues?

This is sth that I feel that it is much easier to arrange, since it happens behind the scenes and we don't remember it so it doesn't disrupt our life.

Many of us may already have been "abducted" to correct some health issue as part of our lifeplan, as Aneeka explains in this transcript/video:

Extraterrestrial Abductions - Why Are They Done on Humans? Anéeka of Temmer - Taygeta - Pleiades

Anéeka: "[...] There is no single reason. There are countless, and it is simply impossible to know all the reasons, just the main or recurring ones. Although all races potentially abduct, the main abductors are the small grays. They are known as gardeners, and the garden is the biology of a planet.

In a place with slow, low density, what you would call 3D, it takes a while for biology to reflect the soul signal or to copy it as a reflection. So, these beings abduct certain people to make genetic changes or to accelerate an evolution, also to cure them of some disease that could affect their life plan. Remembering that each person enters a life with a specific life plan. They cure cancers or fix autoimmune problems or whatever is in their power.

Many times, a coma is induced in abducted people and they are in a medical pod for days or weeks if not longer, and then are returned with a time jump about 10 min after abduction on the same night, for example. [...]

[...]

Gosia: Ok. Thank you. My question: Gardeners - how do they know who to bring? From whom do they receive the instructions?

Anéeka: The races in general send their instructions to them to do the job. In other words, they delegate to the Grays the work that they could otherwise do themselves. Virtually any race can call on them, in exchange for supplies, bases, technological cooperation. Among many other things.

[...]

Gosia: Why do they heal some and others not? Does it depend on the life plan? But this life plan has not considered getting sick? It catches people by surprise?

Anéeka: That depends on the contracts and the life plans they have. Also, because whether they are or not of a race that has hired them to do the work, if they are not, they will tend to ignore other people whether or not they need their intervention.

For example, many people with cancer can be cured but by life plan these people already had their way out of the physical state, so they cannot intervene. The grays work strictly under the same rules of the Federation and / or the other organizations that may also call them. Nothing is random there in 3D.

[...]

Robert: What tests are done on abductees? What criteria is followed to choose them?

Anéeka: Practically everything that can be done to a living organism, see the progression of its DNA through the environment, how it has degraded, its alterations and mutations, and why they have occurred. With them they also correct, by means of frequencies or by Medical Pod, the serious problems that they find and that may interfere in the life plan of the person using that body.

Criteria, it's any real person, not the Matrix one. But it is either the responsibility of their species or race to take care of their biology and that they can fulfill their life mission, or it can also be the responsibility of the gardeners working for these races.

[...]

Gosia: How do you know what the life plan of the starseed is? Because you said that what can "interfere with the plan" is fixed. And how do people other than that person himself know this?

Anéeka: As in the case of what was programmed in an Immersion Pod. Everything is known there. It is then a matter or decision of each person whether or not they share their life plan. Another thing is that from above, planes above the 5D, the whole plan of life is known without technological help. And instructions can also come to the grays from those planes directly.

[...]

Robert: Do you know if Gosia or I have been abducted?

Anéeka: 100% yes. If not, 110% yes.

Gosia: But you said Taygeta doesn't do this.

Anéeka: No, but the Grays do, and many times they are "hired" from above. Not from Taygeta as you know it. Higher planes. And if you are a starseed, of course you have been abducted, and your mothers also, whether or not they are starseeds. [...]"

Thank you so much Jupiter. So yes I’m asking, requesting, indicating, imploring, the spirit team to arrange it.

If it’s an upgrade, it’s for me, I’ll take three.

Last edited by Sjp696 (2022-12-03 02:06:20)

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#3 2022-12-03 08:46:31

Lyran

I could well do with it. At 40, I stand scarred and battered by a fast life lived hard. A nde car crash busted my face and teeth pretty good in my 20s, as did drugs, fist fights and beatings and I still have a long way before they are sorted by human standards... Hyperextension gave me internal a d spine issues that sat with me until BOOM 17 yrs later I have just realigned magically ☺️ but am still suffering digestive system issues as all finds its say equilibrium, again.
Obviously had some energitic issues between mine own vibration and the 3D Avatar as came in with 6 toes on a foot and only 1 kidney.
I spent half my life only sleeping an average of 4hours a week and not many have come back from exposure to such areas of consciousness but yep it wracked my body.
Just began month 2 on the x39 patch and I feel the life back in me. my vibration has been at super maximum for the almost 7years clean of meth and All. But yeah I'm getting my hair colour back it seems etc...
After everything I put this vessel through, i am amazed at the condition I'm still in! I'm 40 and I Run Rings around these Aussie blokes ☺️☺️
So after everything, I am happy, I would not ask for special treatment unless it became prevalent. I wrought all this upon myself and I'd be cheating.
My whole path has been about doing it alone so I'm not sure they would answer if I asked but I may...

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-03 08:54:07)

#4 2022-12-03 22:16:50

Lyran

Hello Azhidaha
Thankyou for your insights. It is a joy to hear such similar thoughts as my own reflected from across the world. You have done well there my friend to be true to yourself and break away from such strong culture. That is no small thing I can relate.
Yes everything is Real if we make it so, from our own self design to co-created cultural ideology it is all agreements of what is and what is not.

Knowing this breaks it right open so you are right about our physical bodies as much as we can begin shaping all else with imagination - which is real - so with intention can be realised.
I am working on the very thing you mention so thank you again for your insights. Stay Golden Starseed.
Lyran

Board footer