You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-02 00:52:32

Manu

The cure?

In memory of Aneeka of Temmer

SO i have been thinking about this a while already, based on what our taygetean and swaruunian friends have told us, and it is that so, DNA is the soul "print" in our bodies, the nanotrash main objective is to change the DNA in our body to deactivate or activate genes to someones will (basically turning people to an android or so), our friends told us that an EMP could deactivate it simply because the designers didnt think about people doing it massively (they literally say it like that if i remember correctly), so, if graphene and all the nanotrash that changes your DNA can be "disarmed" by EMPs or so, then, in theory it would only need the person to "find" itself again for the DNA to be restored (Since its possible to activate or deactivate genes using the mind, the same techinque that have been used against the humans for long, but this time for them to restore themselves, OBVIOUSLY, this wouldnt work if the person is deeply asleep or something), since the nanobots wouldnt be "rewriting" the damage again and again. Its a theory that still have some problems (Not sure how them could get rid of the trash frog and god knows what DNA that comes with it) i think and i am not sure if someone has spoken about it before, but hey, something interesting can come out of it, the hardest part would be for the people to decide to try it, since the mind part is the most important here , Its the first post i am making on this forum after months of lurking, i hope this can eventually help people

Well what to say about me I LOVE LEARNING! Traveling, etc thats when i read about taygeteans dromomania and i was like "Wow, am i taygetean?"

#2 2022-12-02 11:53:23

Re: The cure?

You can rewatch the videos on Odysee about this from CA. They speak about this. One would need a benchmark DNA to compare their damaged DNA.

Of course you can will your DNA to become healthier with mind and shadow work alone, but only to a degree. As soon as your mind expands, you can do more and more.

Last edited by BraveLightbeing (2022-12-02 11:53:51)

Reiki practitioner

#3 2022-12-02 14:21:43

Manu

Re: The cure?

BraveLightbeing wrote:

You can rewatch the videos on Odysee about this from CA. They speak about this. One would need a benchmark DNA to compare their damaged DNA.

Of course you can will your DNA to become healthier with mind and shadow work alone, but only to a degree. As soon as your mind expands, you can do more and more.

Exactly, i havent watched the video yet but i will make sure to do so, the more you expand your mind, the easiest the DNA will recover its original form (including the psychic abilities and others) , i am not sure if benchmarking is possible for all cases (or even necessary, because there is no need of a medpod or anything that has to replicate the original DNA to fix the "wrong" one, i feel i am missing something though) since its the soul itself fixing the DNA/body, i am definitely watching that video and see if them have answered this so thanks!

Well what to say about me I LOVE LEARNING! Traveling, etc thats when i read about taygeteans dromomania and i was like "Wow, am i taygetean?"

Board footer