You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-13 02:01:33

Lyran

Video evidence the moon's surface is a hologram.

Video shows multiple bands rolling over the surface of the moon. Guy has a few great captures on his channel.

https://youtu.be/_3axPn65MGM

#2 2022-12-13 14:14:46

Rocketmidget

Re: Video evidence the moon's surface is a hologram.

Back in tenneessee i had a huge moon poster on my wall with the words " the moon is a spacship" in black marker above it. Right over my tv for years lol.
Yes. Everyone thought i was insane.

#3 2022-12-13 14:24:02

Rocketmidget

Oh just remembered..back before that..i was living with a girl i worked with for awhile and one day i told her 14 year old about the moon where she could here me and she snapped on me telling me not to tell him bs like that. Lol

I moved out the next week.ahh the beginning of me trying to find ANYONE who believed me.

I only personally know 1 person who believes me now. I travel with her.

Earth is an adventure.

#4 2022-12-13 18:01:12

Gomba

Hmm,but there is also one on Jupiter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=EMSkd4Xhp0g

#5 2022-12-13 18:48:15

Jupiter 9

There is a comment in that video which makes sense and is a very simple way to rule out it's not the camera doing it:

@mk5955
4 years ago
So is it really a problem to partially block out the field of view of the camera, using let's say a pencil or a piece of paper and then check out if this object is distorted too? And if the object blocking out the camera remains undistorted it'll clearly indicate that indeed there is something going on, and it's not just a visual artifact due to the recording equipment...

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2022-12-13 21:42:12

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:

Back in tenneessee i had a huge moon poster on my wall with the words " the moon is a spacship" in black marker above it. Right over my tv for years lol.
Yes. Everyone thought i was insane.

I know exactly how you feel bro but here in this place, I'm proud to be labelled "crazy" in the land of the blind.
And yep, Earth is an adventure Charlie. Stay cool brother.
Lyran

#7 2022-12-14 01:11:32

Yankee

I had tried bringing up crrow777 on here a few months ago, but nobody was interested then! I saw his videos a few years ago and it really did seem like something was going on with the moon because he ruled everything out. Then when I found the Swaruu material this year, they helped explain each other.

#8 2022-12-14 01:28:27

Happy

Yankee wrote:

I had tried bringing up crrow777 on here a few months ago, but nobody was interested then! I saw his videos a few years ago and it really did seem like something was going on with the moon because he ruled everything out. Then when I found the Swaruu material this year, they helped explain each other.

He's got a strong 'voice'. His pictures are well suited for red-pilling or to initiate 'rabbit-hole diving'. smile And they improved considerably after crowd-sourcing for new equipment on YouTube some years back (- before YT started to censor and shadow-ban everything critical).

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#9 2022-12-14 04:14:34

Lyran

Yankee wrote:

I recently found Croww777, passed on to me by an unlikely character ☺️ and yes it fit perfectly. This is what the Taygetans have done for us. ☺️ Filled in gaps, provided the right context to understand so much.
I think I'd end up with carpal tunnel if I tried to itemise such instances as you described here my Friend, thankyou for that ☺️
Lyran

Board footer