You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-16 21:05:59

Lyran

How great is This Guys!?

Some of you probably saw this already but It just popped up for me today! I'm dancing in the sun right now. Love you all ☺️
Lyran

https://youtu.be/Cdn3ZA4kWDo

#2 2022-12-17 11:30:43

Rocketmidget

Re: How great is This Guys!?

Are you dancin down the sidewalk again? Lol

#3 2022-12-17 12:03:16

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:

Are you dancin down the sidewalk again? Lol

Hey Charlie! Hello Brother! ☺️
Actually was early Saturday morning sungazing out front me house mate. Just woke up and clicked on YouTube as I went out to brighten me visage and that was first pick!!! I'm right on the Parramatta river bank, was a beautiful morning for me brother and I felt every word. Couldn't help share with you, my People, Most importantly, did you like it, the song? Feels special to me man.
Lyran.

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-17 12:04:11)

#4 2022-12-17 21:40:23

Lyran

Brahman wrote:

Great but does Athena like this song? Lol
I would choose another song...maybe Cosmic girl by Jamiroquai lol...which reminds me that we could make a video greeting for our space Ladies for Christmas and New Year. They probably don't celebrate such things but Yazhi might be expecting Santa with some fluffy toys. Lol You can handle that task Lyran. big_smile

Hi Brahman!
I didn't make the video my Friend, as I said - it just appeared yesterday morning. I would love doing my own but unfortunately I am no musician and I'm not sure about music copyright as of yet.

The video message sounds amazing but not a matrix christian-paradigm video. They would just shake thier heads in disbelief I believe after all we've been taught! ☺️
Lyran

Board footer