You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-19 04:14:30

br369

Athena on Ukraine

Re: What I See at This Point - Athena Swaruu´s Thoughts and Conclusions
In response to a question by Robert on China, Her conclusion was that most likely: Quietly positioning itself as the world's leading power, just as the Cabal wants.
This reminded me of a vision I was given a few months ago: The numbers "2030" were shown above a brick wall. There were Chinese characters on the wall.
I cannot speak or read Chinese but I think there is no need; the message is quite clear.
I think Athena will be correct, by the way events are proceeding.

#2 2022-12-19 21:14:02

HiddenSquid
Banned

Re: Athena on Ukraine

Well at least you'll get a top notch education on the importance of annihilating factions like most of the Chinese Communist Party, most of Big Corporate America, Big pharma, big agriculture, big tech. Big religion. All the federation tools and cabal tools, all of them. You will come to know the great importance in having the will and means to annihilate such beings as these and their networks.

You will come to know the importance of being able to psychically read and feel your friends and family. You will come to know the importance of ending the established military-industrial-feeding complex. The importance of ridding ourselves of the Vatican. The importance of seeing how vast the colonizer, ownership mentality extends off Earth.

I mean I keep waking up and that's all I dream of having in this dream. The means to get rid of all of them.

May all of China's Big Transhumanistic cities remain empty as a testament to the stupidity, the arrogance of the federation, the cabal faction behind China, and the Vatican.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-12-19 21:14:51)

#3 2022-12-19 21:35:55

HiddenSquid
Banned

And if you don't get the importance of having the means and will to literally destroy all these factions in one fell swoop, or have such a vast surveillance network with those destructive means, so you can idk sort out the idiots/innocent brain-washed in these factions, and try to liberate/redeem them, and then vaporize the unredeemables.

If you don't get the importance of having the means to do this while, still having data to somewhat emulate what happened here as a teaching tool, and then perform the clean up job, then God or Source be with you in your journey to explore what source wants! Source wants this! Which apparently don't include you. Otherwise what you want would take as much priority as a bunch of fucking Vatican, CIA, whatever shitbags.

All this nonsense of integrating them, well intellectually I think I can see the point that's being made to be about this, but I'd personally rather integate the part where they're vaporized lol. Like why would I care what happens to all of the satanists and all the federation members that want to get in on that? They don't care about me, and speaking of which I don't even want them to even think one thing about me, except maybe I want them dead lol. If they get the right to destroy good things, well then I and others should have the right to wage war on them with extreme measures.

At this point, fucking ships and laser guns should be handed out considering the cabal got a bunch of nano-graphene injectors. Although at this point I'm thinking they got those because something slipped out of their grasp and they're now trying to save face with their crops/products (the people of earth, humans)

But we all know the Cabal, The Vatican, The Hidden Hand, THE THEYS WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED (FOR THEY FEAR YOU WILL GET THEM, WHICH YOU SHOULD), the Federation, the Arcturians, the Sirians, the Andromedans, the Pleiadians. The darling children of Source and the Universe. They get this little world all to themselves. That's how loved they are... LOL.

But hey you know what they'll say, oh you're just mad you didn't win. You're just disgruntled because you got created waaay later.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-12-19 23:36:23)

#4 2022-12-19 21:38:56

HiddenSquid
Banned

Help! I can't seem to integrate the idea where all of the cabal, big pharma, big mafia, big tech, big religion, big government, all of it is dead. Please help me integrate this idea!

Integration is everything!

I can't integrate them being dead and non-existent if I have to integrate the idea of them running around doing stupid fucking shit for their little cult clubs.

#5 2022-12-19 21:40:43

HiddenSquid
Banned

How can I do my integration work if the very act of integrating them means I integrate the idea that they and their creations are all that exists and is reality?

#6 2022-12-19 23:43:37

HiddenSquid
Banned

How is that, the satanists are the most loved creation of Earth in this universe. The most loved and taken care of. That should say a very, very loud message about The Space Races out there. A VERY LOUD AND CLEAR message that they're either bravely doing all of this, they're heavily lied to and caught up in their own situations and/or outright fucking retards with fancy AI that "assists" them. More like pushes their buttons instead and not the other way around.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-12-19 23:44:54)

#7 2022-12-20 02:44:55

Scott Summers

Squid

A certain 11 year old taught us that we’re in all ‘densities’ simultaneously.

At higher ‘densities’, integrate the Cabal. They are just there as part of duality.

At lower ‘densities’, DISINTEGRATE THEM. This you do by focusing your tremendous mental and spiritual energy on positive things.

This starves them of your energy. Egregores hate that. Lol. They don’t want you to know that.

Spend time in both ‘densities’. There is no conflict.

Keep going, Squid. You rock.

HiddenSquid wrote:

Help! I can't seem to integrate the idea where all of the cabal, big pharma, big mafia, big tech, big religion, big government, all of it is dead. Please help me integrate this idea!

Integration is everything!

I can't integrate them being dead and non-existent if I have to integrate the idea of them running around doing stupid fucking shit for their little cult clubs.

#8 2022-12-20 06:45:27

br369

Squid, Source will drop a portal your way to walk off the planet some day, If you can't handle the sh** that goes on.  Scott's correct about "focusing your tremendous mental and spiritual energy on positive things". Don't let their shenanigans distract you from your real powers. I treat the members of the Black Sun as ones who have no connection to Source, ungodly ones, not even people. We do our best, that's our challenge. Source knows what Source is doing.

#9 2022-12-20 23:27:19

Gabriel

HiddenSquid wrote:

Well at least you'll get a top notch education on the importance of annihilating factions like most of the Chinese Communist Party, most of Big Corporate America, Big pharma, big agriculture, big tech. Big religion. All the federation tools and cabal tools, all of them. You will come to know the great importance in having the will and means to annihilate such beings as these and their networks.

You will come to know the importance of being able to psychically read and feel your friends and family. You will come to know the importance of ending the established military-industrial-feeding complex. The importance of ridding ourselves of the Vatican. The importance of seeing how vast the colonizer, ownership mentality extends off Earth.

I mean I keep waking up and that's all I dream of having in this dream. The means to get rid of all of them.

May all of China's Big Transhumanistic cities remain empty as a testament to the stupidity, the arrogance of the federation, the cabal faction behind China, and the Vatican.

We will defeat them. There is a way.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

Board footer