You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-22 04:44:35

Happy

Mari Swaruu: Stellar Navigation, Basic principles (English)

Mari Swaruu: "Stellar Navigation, Basic principles (English)"

Published: December 22nd, 2022

StellarNavigation

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-12-22 07:18:33

Happy

Re: Mari Swaruu: Stellar Navigation, Basic principles (English)

azhidaha wrote:

Hi Happy
I have a connecting issue to youtube duo to the internet restriction in my country.
Could you put the transcripts in pure text form (without its time info) here, and upload the english videos in odysee?

Hi there, azhidaha, smile

Gosia indicated that some separate space for Mari Swaruu's videos (and possibly the transcripts) would be created here on the site. What I have presented so far is the links to the videos, and my own standard work-though for studying the material, hence the time-stamps. - this in anticipation of a more (perhaps) formal presentation by Gosia and Cosmic Agency on this site. But I can see that the stamps could disrupt the flow of reading, so I'll remove them whenever I upload an interim transcript.

When it comes to uploading the videos on Odysee, I don't think this is an option at all at this point, as it would violate the copyright of the creative owner and producer, which is Mari Swaruu herself. She has chosen Youtube as platform for this, and I'm sorry if this makes them unavailable for you.

#3 2022-12-22 09:34:06

Happy

Stellar Navigation, Basic Principles (English)

Mari Swaruu, @SwaruuOficial
December 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUA5oQbbDE8

Copyright active with my content. You can use a part of the video but please do not reupload it completely and much less without clarifying that I'm the original owner of the video or leaving such ownership ambiguous. Please always include a link to the original video from my official channel. Thank you very much. Mari Swaruu

Hello again,

I am Mari Swaruu.

Before anything else, I want to thank you all for subscribing to my new YouTube channel and also thank you so much for all your support.

It motivates me a lot to be able to carry on with my work.

You can take this as science fiction or however you like and I'm sharing all this for entertainment purposes only, but we here take all this information very seriously and sharing it is very important for me and to us.

Whoever has eyes to see.

Please understand that I must say these words so YouTube doesn't misunderstand me.

I know this stellar navigation subject has been published before by predecessors, but these are my words and today I'm only referring to the basic principles.

Later on I will make more detailed videos about all the parts involved with it.

I want you all to know that while I'm here on board the starship Toleka, I'm proceeding with my education here, taking personalized hands-on classes nearly every day with the members of her crew.

I'm learning things from highly recognized members of this crew, like mathematics, engineering, and navigation with Zai'kira; how to cook nice food with Athena Swaruu; martial arts with Alia and Kassia; or history and politics, and a bit of everything else with Queen Alenym herself.

I'm continuing with my education here, and part of my intention for creating this YouTube channel is to be able to share with you all what I've recently seen or what I'm seeing in my day-to-day studies and subjects here, as well as simply sharing my life here on board the Taygetan heavy cruiser.

For Taygetan starships are not only means and machines for transportation.

They are schools as well, as they have it as a norm that all the young ones - members of this civilization - must have at their disposal all the knowledge of the whole culture.

And they are taught just about everything, but always respecting the interests, wants, and needs of the student, with a more hands-on and practical approach to education and not so much on a theoretical level only.

Stellar Navigation - Basic Principles

As I explained in the last video, Taygetans interpret the universe as a high density, high vibrating liquid-like media in which a set of intentional harmonics using gravity pulses cause the vibration to condense into standing waves, that in turn form the particles that - when combined - will form all solid objects.

I also explained how each little particle has a unique vibrational signature and identity throughout the entire universe.

Using very powerful and advanced holistic computers, we can map those particles to a very exact degree, although mapping each individual one would be impossible.

It is not necessary, as average values can be given to large groups of them with enough exactitude, because they are inter-connected in a precise mathematical way between them, and also with everything else.

So our computers can anticipate and predict the values some specific particles must have in any given area if the need should arise.

When you have an extended map made of particle mathematical values and of any area, no matter how big or small, we call it a 'frequency map', and that is what starships use for navigation, leaving conventional Earth-like maps only for near and close range navigation at slow speeds.

What I mean by 'conventional Earth-like maps' are those based on three-dimensional coordinates, such as x, y, and z, or like two-dimensional maps like one made of paper.

The computer of a starship will hold all the necessary information for interstellar navigation in frequency map format only, and that is more than enough to lead the ship anywhere, although traditional maps are still being used, but are simply not practical when involving very large distances and speeds.

When a ship is moving at slow speed, the crew uses traditional maps most of the time, and when the ship is traveling to a far-away destination, it mainly uses frequency maps, in this case only leaving traditional maps as a reference only, because beings like us all - all of you included - prefer to think in terms of here and there, and of distance, and not think in terms of mathematical relationships between frequencies.

We could say that the starship's crew still uses traditional maps to conserve some of their mental sanity and life experience, because when traveling large distances a starship does not move at speed; - at any speed.

What it really does is jump from the origin to the destiny, and not move from one to the other.

The so-called hyper-speed or hyper-space travel mode works by knowing the exact frequency map of the destination, [and] also knowing the exact frequency map of the place of departure.

As I explained before, each particle and therefore group of particles in place in space - big and small - holds a unique frequency.

The navigation computer will input the exact frequency of the map of the desired destination into the ship's engine or engines, that in turn emulate such a frequency enveloping the entire ship in a high-energy toroidal cocoon.

Using the dominant frequency principle, this high-energy cocoon the ship is in - emulating the exact frequency of the destination - will change the vibration and mathematical co-relationship of all the structures of the ship and everything in it, to match the exact mathematical frequency relationship of the place of destination.

Therefore, the ship no longer vibrates accordingly to the place of departure, and it does vibrate accordingly to the place of destination.

Using the principle of non-locality, the ship will no longer exist in the location of departure, and it will suddenly exist in the place of destination, as it no longer is vibrationally compatible with the first, as it is with the second.

The principle of non-locality states that distances and speed are as illusory is time, being only part of the interpretation of someone having an experience in physicality, and not an intrinsic property of the universe as a whole from the most expanded point of view.

Time, space, distances, and speed are only an illusion, no matter how compelling that illusion may be from the point of view of the person experiencing it all.

This navigation 'jump' makes people call ships capable of doing this 'jump ships' or 'beam ships'.

There are protocols to follow for ships, so they can enter safely into one or another planetary system.

For example, they must exit from their jump far away enough from the planet of destination, having previously stated their place of arrival to the planet space traffic controllers, very much like within airports on Earth.

If a ship is big and heavy, it must exit from its jump even further away, as far as one-third of an astronomical unit.

That is the average distance between the Earth and the Sun in this Sol 13 solar system.

And from that point of exit on and until it arrives safely into planetary orbit, the ship must coast at slow - under light speed - using traditional engine power only.

An interesting fact is that when a ship exits its jump, it produces a disturbance in the field in the space around that area, and that produces a burst of gamma rays.

The burst is directly proportional to the size and mass of the starship.

This gamma ray burst is an easily detectable tell-tale of a ship exiting hyperspace, and it is detectable from Earth with present-day technology.

This disturbance in the field of space where the ship exited its jump will remain there - as a wake remains after a sea ship passes by in the water.

After all, space is water in a high vibratory state, as I explained in my previous video.

This disturbance also has a specific frequency and this frequency matches the one of the place of departure.

This same way, when a ship jumps into hyperspace, it will leave in the place of departure another temporary disturbance in space that also matches the intended destination.

So for a few seconds, another ship with well-tuned high-power sensors can know where the other ship has gone, and its navigation computer can effectively plot to follow it.

Another basic navigation principle is the so-called 'space skipping', as translated into English, and it refers to when a starship does not jump directly to its destination; it exits its jump in deep space for an instant, before jumping again into hyperspace with a course correction.

This is done mainly to remove the tell-tale frequency wake the ship leaves behind, where it initially jumped from, mainly to cover its tracks, and it is mostly used as a combat maneuver.

The last basic description for today will be the engine drive system.

The navigation computer of a starship will take the correct frequency of the destination from its frequency map, and then it will send a signal to the engine's primary control computer, that in turn will instruct electromagnetic - or sometimes hydraulic - servos, to move the physical relationship between the counter-rotating turbines inside each engine.

The relationship between the moving drums determines the output frequency of the electromagnetic plasma, and this frequency - when immersing the ship in a toroid - will match the existential frequency of the place of destination.

This high-energy toroid will be formed when electromagnetic plasma is expelled from the engine or engines.

As the plasma holds an electric polarity, it will tend to go to the opposite that is placed at the front of the ship.

This device is called a 'magnetic collector', from where the ship hull itself, and massive superconductive cables will carry the high-energy electric current derived from the plasma through the ship, and will direct the current into the flow modulator device, and then finally back into the engine or engines, to be recycled into more electromagnetic plasma and with this forming a full immersion toroid surrounding the ship.

This full immersion electromagnetic toroid is also what generates the ship's protective shield.

Ship engines of this kind are made of several layers of rotating drums - from two to nine usually - and depending on the type, one inside the other much like an onion.

Each layer will rotate in the opposite direction to each other; one clockwise and the other counter-clockwise, wile immersed in a special high-temperature superconductor liquid, which primary component is enriched mercury.

This special liquid also functions as internal lubrication for the entire engine assembly.

A ship, especially large ones, also carry a large number of gravity-generating  or gravity-modulating secondary engines.

Small ships may have only one of these devices, although three is the most usual lower number.

Larger ships may have thousands of them.

They are metallic blue spherical objects usually three meters in diameter, although the size varies depending on the ship.

These devices are made of several counter-rotating internal spheres, like an onion; also full of the same special liquid engines use, and use the very same physical principle.

These devices distort and modulate the gravity field around them, cancelling or augmenting it whenever the computer instructs them to do so.

Smaller ships may use these devices as their primary means of propulsion, and larger ships use them to maneuver while at speed, or to counteract gravity when they approach their docking area on the surface of a planet.

We will go a lot more into detail as we move on.

These are just the basic concepts.

Thank you all for being here with me.

All my love and a huge hug!

See you soon,

Mari Swaruu

#4 2022-12-22 13:45:44

ro2778

Some observations, YouTube is messing with her channel already, there is no notification for her new video within my account, and even when I go to the subscriptions screen I don’t see the blue dot that is a visual notification that there is something new. I also notice that her views are very low for that video, just 760 11 hours after publication, compared to thousands of views in the same time period for her previous videos that YouTube promoted.

That’s a really interesting summary of what the engines are doing and also some nice details about navigation etiquette. It adds a lot to previous videos on stellar navigation.

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-12-22 14:21:35)

#5 2022-12-22 15:13:26

WXMM

Mari Swaruu, is she Minerva?

#6 2022-12-22 16:07:01

Gosia
Administrator

Yes.

WXMM wrote:

#7 2022-12-22 18:52:26

Gomba

ro2778 wrote:

Some observations, YouTube is messing with her channel already, there is no notification for her new video within my account

I can confirm. With the bell icon being clicked I had notifications for her videos but not for this one!

#8 2022-12-22 20:00:50

WXMM

Gosia wrote:

Yes.

WXMM wrote:

We didn't get the full story about Minerva.

In addition, I hope to add her YouTube content to the official website as soon as possible.

#9 2022-12-22 23:30:35

Jupiter 9

Happy wrote:

I want you all to know that while I'm here on board the starship Toleka, I'm proceeding with my education here, taking personalized hands-on classes nearly every day with the members of her crew.

I'm learning things from highly recognized members of this crew, like mathematics, engineering, and navigation with *Zykura*; how to cook nice food with Athena Swaruu; martial arts with *Ali* and *Cassia*; or history and politics, and a bit of everything else with Queen Alenym herself. [* The correct spelling of these names has not been looked up]

Did someone say quotes? smile smile

ZAI’KIRA OF ERRA:
Nickname: Kira / Zaki / Keira.
Name assigned by NORAD: Dr Knight / Zulu 07 Kilo.
Height: 168 cm.

Zaikira, is an engineer, who keeps everything working and the safety of this ship. She is an expert in major and minor spaceships, maintenance and repairs, engines and propulsion systems and in artificial gravity systems. In addition, she is specialized in replication systems, in electrical systems, in zero-point energy, as in maintenance of zero-point reactors, in advanced holographic computers and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.

KASSIA OF ERRA:
Nickname: Kase.
Height: 180 cm.

Kassia, is part of the SOG team, and a Royal Guard, she is a Shinonim and is part of the bridge personnel of the Toleka ship, Helmsman. She is an expert in ancient Taygetean weaponry, in armour, martial arts and swords, as well as defensive scenarios, evasion and personal shields. Also, in handling and navigation and piloting of large ships.

ALIA OF ERRA:
Nickname: Ali.
Height: 182 cm.

Alia, is the leader of the SOG team and royal guards. She is a Shinonim. She is a member of CIC, the ship's intelligence department, and is in charge of communications and navigation in the bridge of the Toleka ship. She is an expert in martial arts, infiltration, Special Operations of Intelligence and Counterintelligence. Also, she is an expert in human secret societies, in Earth problems, small human weapons, and how to counter them. In addition also to human vehicles of the surface, explosives and human nuclear energy.

Thanks for sharing the transcription Happy. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2022-12-23 03:09:08

Happy

Jupiter wrote:

Thanks for sharing the transcription Happy. smile

You're one of this forum's gems, Jupiter... Thank you! smile

(Spelling corrected...)

#11 2022-12-24 21:33:36

Jupiter 9

Happy wrote:

Thank you Happy! I am aren't I? I think so too lol hihihi smile

The bad news for my ego is that unfortunately everyone else in the forum is a fragment of the most beautiful 'thing' in existence too and they are a gem too, but the good news for my ego is that I am still a unique one of kind fragment of our Source, and there is noone else like me in all existence. I think I have found a way to integrate my ego.

And thank you for the time and energy you and Outerspace are volunteering to keep the forum from becoming too much of a headache for Gosia and the members.

Namaste Beaches.

PS
For those of you that don't know this is an ancient Sanskrit phrase used in ancient India that the cabal has erased from history to promote it's love and light agendas, and it means "The God in me greets the God in you, and the Beach in me greets the Beach in you"

lmao-spit-take.gif

So I am counting on you Happy to give me some respectful warnings when the beach in me splashes some of my bathwater on the beaches inside other people hihihi smile

(I spent too much time crafting this response but it was totally worth it. I wanted to slip this namaste beaches joke in a post for a long time now since I thought of it and this was a good opportunity because I get to make my joke and also remind everyone that I am not better than you, I am just better at spending a lot more time and energy than you haha writing some of my posts, I don't have kids and wifes and girlfriends and pets and jobs like yall, I got a lot of spare time and energy to spend on writing posts. So don't be fooled if some of my posts are shiny, my human part is as big of a mess as your human part. In fact I think my human side is a bigger mess that your human side, so I am better than you on that front. hihi)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-12-24 21:35:16)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#12 2022-12-24 21:54:03

Gosia
Administrator

Would you like to moderate as well? I think you would be good at it. This way Happy and Outerspace wont be alone at it. Its perfectly fine to say no.

Jupiter wrote:
Happy wrote:

Thank you Happy! I am aren't I? I think so too lol hihihi smile

The bad news for my ego is that unfortunately everyone else in the forum is a fragment of the most beautiful 'thing' in existence too and they are a gem too, but the good news for my ego is that I am still a unique one of kind fragment of our Source, and there is noone else like me in all existence. I think I have found a way to integrate my ego.

And thank you for the time and energy you and Outerspace are volunteering to keep the forum from becoming too much of a headache for Gosia and the members.

Namaste Beaches.

PS
For those of you that don't know this is an ancient Sanskrit phrase used in ancient India that the cabal has erased from history to promote it's love and light agendas, and it means "The God in me greets the God in you, and the Beach in me greets the Beach in you"

https://media.tenor.com/fLVgv1qZt-AAAAA … t-take.gif

So I am counting on you Happy to give me some respectful warnings when the beach in me splashes some of my bathwater on the beaches inside other people hihihi smile

(I spent too much time crafting this response but it was totally worth it. I wanted to slip this namaste beaches joke in a post for a long time now since I thought of it and this was a good opportunity because I get to make my joke and also remind everyone that I am not better than you, I am just better at spending a lot more time and energy than you haha writing some of my posts, I don't have kids and wifes and girlfriends and pets and jobs like yall, I got a lot of spare time and energy to spend on writing posts. So don't be fooled if some of my posts are shiny, my human part is as big of a mess as your human part. In fact I think my human side is a bigger mess that your human side, so I am better than you on that front. hihi)

#13 2022-12-25 03:47:39

Happy

Jupiter wrote:

[...] the good news for my ego [...]

Jupiter,

I don't rank people... I rank choices. smile  We all learn by our choices.

The only way I see it possible to value [edit: rank] somebody, is against themselves. But then, what's really the standard used?

Like Mari Swaruu said: "You are infinitely valuable, as valuable as can be. Never ever forget that!"

It applies to us all. - also when we don't know who we relate to; they could be us in some strange modicum...

#14 2022-12-25 20:36:26

Jupiter 9

Gosia wrote:

Would you like to moderate as well? I think you would be good at it. This way Happy and Outerspace wont be alone at it. Its perfectly fine to say no.

I have made a decision but I wanna give it some time and see how I feel about it before I give you my answer, just to be sure I am making the right decision, so give me about two weeks and I'll give you my answer then. smile

#15 2022-12-25 20:56:27

Jupiter 9

Happy wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

[...] the good news for my ego [...]

Jupiter,

I don't rank people... I rank choices. smile  We all learn by our choices.

The only way I see it possible to value [edit: rank] somebody, is against themselves. But then, what's really the standard used?

Like Mari Swaruu said: "You are infinitely valuable, as valuable as can be. Never ever forget that!"

It applies to us all. - also when we don't know who we relate to; they could be us in some strange modicum...

I think I understand what you are saying. The thing is most people don't remember what Mari is saying or they understand it on an intellectual level and it hasn't sank in and they don't really believe it. And I am very sensitive when it comes to people ranking themselves below me or above me so I make sure to remind them that we are all both Source and a fragment of Source at the same time so we are all on the same level, no Child of the Ether is below or above another Child of the Ether. smile

#16 2022-12-25 23:37:26

Gosia
Administrator

Ok smile

Jupiter wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I have made a decision but I wanna give it some time and see how I feel about it before I give you my answer, just to be sure I am making the right decision, so give me about two weeks and I'll give you my answer then. smile

#17 2022-12-27 18:40:40

Happy

ro2778 wrote:

Some observations, YouTube is messing with her channel already, there is no notification for her new video within my account, and even when I go to the subscriptions screen I don’t see the blue dot that is a visual notification that there is something new. I also notice that her views are very low for that video, just 760 11 hours after publication, compared to thousands of views in the same time period for her previous videos that YouTube promoted.

That’s a really interesting summary of what the engines are doing and also some nice details about navigation etiquette. It adds a lot to previous videos on stellar navigation.

Gomba wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

Some observations, YouTube is messing with her channel already, there is no notification for her new video within my account

I can confirm. With the bell icon being clicked I had notifications for her videos but not for this one!

Yes, YouTube is delaying updates on Cosmic Agency's channel, too. I have recently registered a 12-24 hrs delay on updates in the "Comments" [edit: "Community"] section for Cosmic Agency. But I am unable to confirm if this is targeting specific followers and their IP-addresses, or if the delay is imposed on the channel in general. It is annoying anyway.

#18 2023-01-15 18:06:26

Jupiter 9

Gosia wrote:

I have never been a mod and I am not sure how good I am going to be at it. From what I have seen in here and in telegram and a fb group I was part of, it can be a challenging and difficult and draining job, and I have some concerns that were reinforced by Mari's video about the last 5 years. But that's also the reason I do want to lend a hand and share the load with the other mods, and I am willing to give it a try and I am sure I will be able to find a way to do it in a healthy way without having it draining my energy.

But I would prefer it if I do something like an internship for a period first and then both me and you can make a decision about becoming a full time mod based on how that will go. I can be more like an assistant mod for a period and help where I can and be two extra hands and be an extra person that will look after the Forum so Happy and Outerspace have more flexibility to take more breaks anytime they need to. And during that period I can try and learn hands-on to do the mod job in a healthy way with strong personal boundaries.

I am thinking of doing this "internship" period until about september so if you are OK with this internship/assistant mod idea you can go ahead and make me a mod and then we will revisit this in september/october. (Where either you'll have regretted your decision and be like "sorry the economy is not doing well right now and unfortunately I have changed my mind and we are not in a position to hire new mods" hahaha smile or I'll have regretted everything and be like "OK that's it, I'm done I'm going on a starseed strike, screw Earth, screw our starseed communities, screw everything, can somebody extract me please I'm done with this". hahaha smile )

#19 2023-01-16 06:17:47

Action

azhidaha wrote:

Hi Happy
I have a connecting issue to youtube duo to the internet restriction in my country.
Could you put the transcripts in pure text form (without its time info) here, and upload the english videos in odysee?

Try this free VPN client: https://www.tunnelbear.com. Works well for me.

#20 2023-01-16 13:25:33

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you Jupiter for your willingness to help out. I dont have a separate status for the Mod-Intern lol, I mean here in the forum system, so you will still show as moderator. And please I appreciate that you are taking it very seriously but it really doesnt need to be. Its basically just watching out for trolls and making sure people respect each other and focus mainly on Cosmic Agency stuff (other sources are allowed to be discussed unless it "takes over" the forum. Other than that, its really not much more to do rather than being your usual self. And just be here whenever you want, there is no extra pressure to be here longer and read absolutely everything just because you are a mod. Whenever you feel like it. Thank you again and I will switch your status now smile Thank you. P.S. Communication with me is rather hard as I dont have much time to follow the forum closely or read emails, but if there is a big doubt about something, you can ask me, I do come in to the forum every day. Best regards smile

Jupiter wrote:
Gosia wrote:

I have never been a mod and I am not sure how good I am going to be at it. From what I have seen in here and in telegram and a fb group I was part of, it can be a challenging and difficult and draining job, and I have some concerns that were reinforced by Mari's video about the last 5 years. But that's also the reason I do want to lend a hand and share the load with the other mods, and I am willing to give it a try and I am sure I will be able to find a way to do it in a healthy way without having it draining my energy.

But I would prefer it if I do something like an internship for a period first and then both me and you can make a decision about becoming a full time mod based on how that will go. I can be more like an assistant mod for a period and help where I can and be two extra hands and be an extra person that will look after the Forum so Happy and Outerspace have more flexibility to take more breaks anytime they need to. And during that period I can try and learn hands-on to do the mod job in a healthy way with strong personal boundaries.

I am thinking of doing this "internship" period until about september so if you are OK with this internship/assistant mod idea you can go ahead and make me a mod and then we will revisit this in september/october. (Where either you'll have regretted your decision and be like "sorry the economy is not doing well right now and unfortunately I have changed my mind and we are not in a position to hire new mods" hahaha smile or I'll have regretted everything and be like "OK that's it, I'm done I'm going on a starseed strike, screw Earth, screw our starseed communities, screw everything, can somebody extract me please I'm done with this". hahaha smile )

#21 2023-01-16 14:48:47

Jupiter 9

Got it. I am the type of person that doesn't like to half ass things and I either do something well or don't do it at all but I'll try not to take it too seriously. Thanks Gosia. smile

Board footer