You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-22 18:22:11

Happy

Mini Topics with Gosia: Reptiles, Moldavite, and more

Reptiles, Moldavite, and more - Mini Topics with Gosia - Extraterrestrial Information

Published: December 23rd, 2022

MiniDec2022

From the blurb:

I know that you are still picking up pieces of your brain and putting it back after the last video about the Reverse World and Time, but I also know that you are capable of more, so let's go with the next video that is Mini Topics. In this episode:

-LED lights
- Reptiles
- Mind reading machines
- "We don't have souls, we have bodies"
- Moldavite - extraterrestrial stone
- The World Cup
AND MORE

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-08 07:57:16

Pymander

Re: Mini Topics with Gosia: Reptiles, Moldavite, and more

My Moldavites I purchased a week ago would like to thanks Gosia for making this video that introduced me to them!

In this one week, I feel like my life has changed dramatically in ways I could have never envisioned. An (amazing so far) love interest appeared the same day I ordered my first Moldavite. Then two friendships that were becoming a little bit negative/toxic evaporated back to back…and it was all out of my control for the most part. It’s complicated to explain and very personal; but, basically it felt like my “higher self” was manipulating them to drop out of my life while being replaced by someone who is a much better match for me at a soul level. And it kind of hurts, but, I think in the end I’ll be better off.

I didn’t do much research into Moldavite until later on and apparently these experiences are quite common. People complain that their lives get turned upside down the moment they come into contact with Moldavite and that it can be a painful experience if they weren’t ready for it. I was ready for it, though.

#3 2023-01-08 17:03:34

Jim Stav

Brahman wrote:

I found a pyramid with moldavite and orgonite. So they match. https://www.realcrystal.net/product/mol … e-pyramid/
My lonely orgonite can make friends with a moldavite. Lol

I checked out the link & made an observation. The one pic implies that there is a ring of Moldavite chips in this pyramid. Real moldavite is very expensive & in my purchasing experience that much Moldavite would cost a small fortune. Unless this seller is in business to take a loss......I am inclined to say that is not real Moldavite.

Cheers!

#4 2023-01-08 17:56:24

Jim Stav

Brahman wrote:
Jim Stav wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I found a pyramid with moldavite and orgonite. So they match. https://www.realcrystal.net/product/mol … e-pyramid/

I checked out the link & made an observation. The one pic implies that there is a ring of Moldavite chips in this pyramid. Real moldavite is very expensive & in my purchasing experience that much Moldavite would cost a small fortune. Unless this seller is in business to take a loss......I am inclined to say that is not real Moldavite.

Cheers!

Yeah, I've already found little chunks of moldavite stones and they're not cheap at all. Thanks for observation.

Your most welcome!

#5 2023-01-08 19:36:38

Pymander

Brahman wrote:

Be very careful about where you buy Moldavite. Some have said 50-80% of the online market is full of fakes and real Moldavite is not cheap. I would only trust sellers that specialize in it or are directly mining it themselves. If you search YouTube you'll find resources on spotting fakes.

Board footer