You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-27 13:53:31

Rocketmidget

Who am i really?

Shadow work is so important. I cannot say this enough times. Non-stop sifting through the pieces of my life and trying to find patterns and reasons for my actions.
  Something has become more and more obvious to me these past few months that i always saw as insanity on my part but is now making more and more sense.

I have always been drawn to people who have a  lot of entity issues. People everyone thinks of as just plain crazy i try to get along with .
And i believe i know why now.

Somewhere in another part of me i can help these people and i feel a strong desire to do so..but here in this timeline i dont have whatever i had in another life that makes this easy for me to do.

When i think about this now bells and beepers go off in my head like BINGO !

I could talk about this much more and examples are endless throughout my life but i
Dont like yapping endlessly.

Does anyone else have thoughts similar to this or has shadow work made you realize something that shocked you?

Peace my friends, charlie.

#2 2022-12-27 21:39:36

Lyran

Re: Who am i really?

Rocketmidget wrote:

Shadow work is so important. I cannot say this enough times. Non-stop sifting through the pieces of my life and trying to find patterns and reasons for my actions.
  Something has become more and more obvious to me these past few months that i always saw as insanity on my part but is now making more and more sense.

I have always been drawn to people who have a  lot of entity issues. People everyone thinks of as just plain crazy i try to get along with .

Somewhere in another part of me i can help these people and i feel a strong desire to do so..but here in this timeline i dont have whatever i had in another life that makes this easy for me to do.

When i think about this now bells and beepers go off in my head like BINGO !

I could talk about this much more and examples are endless throughout my life but i
Dont like yapping endlessly.

Does anyone else have thoughts similar to this or has shadow work made you realize something that shocked you?

Peace my friends, charlie.

Good morning bro.
I share your mindset down here mate, endlessly identifying cycles etc  and integrating new data, then seeing more. Shadow work, I guess this is called.
I look at myself now like the product of deliberate yet unconscious construction here, having become the being I always aimed to and that takes me down much the same thought path. And I have those I most like and am suited to helping too.
I love the way you think Charlie. Follow your heart star Brother smile
Lyran

#3 2022-12-28 11:00:55

Rocketmidget

Sup russ. You my friend are much like me here..we are the kids in willy wonka when we first walked down the steps into the fudge making room .
   The excitement and awe is beyond anything we thought possible.
    It pains me that i dont see enough of that around here. We are getting answers to EVERY question we EVER had from a race of people in a spaceship circling around the earth who love us to death!

What???!!! 

I just asked for the truth not to run willy wonkas entire factory!!! 

...come with me...and youll see...a world of pure imagination.

Gosia looks nothing like gene wilder though .

Peace from southern california my friend.

#4 2022-12-28 20:00:23

Jupiter 9

Rocketmidget wrote:

I am not drawn to people with issues, but I had and have a lot of difficult people in my life. And I believe like many starseeds part of my "mission" is to help my family members in healing themselves and the collective unconscious of our family lineage. And I guess this is one way I am doing my part of contributing in the healing of the small piece of the human collective unconscious that is my family lineage.

And I sometimes like watching pick-a-card tarot readings from one specific youtuber I like and your post reminded me of one of her readings about starseed (arche)types and in it there is the arche-type of the starseed who does one on one soul work with the broken without even realizing it. And I kinda fit into that category. I feel like I have incarnated into my family to play a catalytic role in them healing their issues and looking back at some friendships and other people that enter my life for a period, it seems that they may have crossed paths with me so I play a catalytic role in them healing their stuff. And in return they play a catalytic role for me giving me a difficult challenge and helping me in my own soul evolution journey.

And I stumbled upon a site about Mayan Astrology a few years ago and that gave me one more clue about my starseed arche-type that points in the same direction. I am part of the Red Moon Tribe in mayan astrology and looking back at my life I do seem to fit into that archetype.

"[...] Red Moon’s action – its direction in life – is to purify. As water, Red Moon innately washes situations clean and clear. If another human is obscured by toxicity – addiction, denial, aggression instead of calm – Red Moon will boundlessly work to create clarity and restored light where there has been a burden or blockage. The methodology of Red Moon is also similar to water: slow and steady eradication, a stream of contact that enforces purity over time instead of in a lightning strike. Water can be forceful when gravity and a steep downhill incline increase its speed of flow, but more often it serves as a clarifying agent through constancy and sustained contact: the lapping of waves, the trickle of a summer creek, the outpour of rain. There is emotion in Red Moon’s purification. The offering to help another come clean fills Red Moon people with turgid feelings, from intense compassion to despair in viewing another life so darkened in shadow. They offer purity through empathy, the overflow of their own tears. [...]" 

I wouldn't touch astrology, tarot, numerology and all this woo woo stuff with a ten foot broomstick(haha miss you Aneeka) and I was surprised that I do fit in their archetypes.

Anyway, this is what drew my attention in your post and I wanted to comment on. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-12-29 14:08:03

Rocketmidget

Jupiter wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

I am not drawn to people with issues, but I had and have a lot of difficult people in my life. And I believe like many starseeds part of my "mission" is to help my family members in healing themselves and the collective unconscious of our family lineage. And I guess this is one way I am doing my part of contributing in the healing of the small piece of the human collective unconscious that is my family lineage.

And I sometimes like watching pick-a-card tarot readings from one specific youtuber I like and your post reminded me of one of her readings about starseed (arche)types and in it there is the arche-type of the starseed who does one on one soul work with the broken without even realizing it. And I kinda fit into that category. I feel like I have incarnated into my family to play a catalytic role in them healing their issues and looking back at some friendships and other people that enter my life for a period, it seems that they may have crossed paths with me so I play a catalytic role in them healing their stuff. And in return they play a catalytic role for me giving me a difficult challenge and helping me in my own soul evolution journey.

And I stumbled upon a site about Mayan Astrology a few years ago and that gave me one more clue about my starseed arche-type that points in the same direction. I am part of the Red Moon Tribe in mayan astrology and looking back at my life I do seem to fit into that archetype.

"[...] Red Moon’s action – its direction in life – is to purify. As water, Red Moon innately washes situations clean and clear. If another human is obscured by toxicity – addiction, denial, aggression instead of calm – Red Moon will boundlessly work to create clarity and restored light where there has been a burden or blockage. The methodology of Red Moon is also similar to water: slow and steady eradication, a stream of contact that enforces purity over time instead of in a lightning strike. Water can be forceful when gravity and a steep downhill incline increase its speed of flow, but more often it serves as a clarifying agent through constancy and sustained contact: the lapping of waves, the trickle of a summer creek, the outpour of rain. There is emotion in Red Moon’s purification. The offering to help another come clean fills Red Moon people with turgid feelings, from intense compassion to despair in viewing another life so darkened in shadow. They offer purity through empathy, the overflow of their own tears. [...]" 

I wouldn't touch astrology, tarot, numerology and all this woo woo stuff with a ten foot broomstick(haha miss you Aneeka) and I was surprised that I do fit in their archetypes.

Anyway, this is what drew my attention in your post and I wanted to comment on. smile

Cool stuff about red moon although im far from woowoo atro things myself. My family mostly my dads side are extreemly sweet loving people who are just caught up deeply in religious beliefs that cannot be broken. So i really cant talk about what i believe but do try and be the best me i can be around them.
   The thing that im learning from the most is my girlfriend now, who has had massive entity issues for a long long time. She can be awsome then with ONE misplaced word by me can go into a totally different person in 1 second and its bad my friend. Its unreal.
   She does listen to what i have learned..i have gotten her to stop taking at least 8 different types of phych meds in the past 2 years..she wears magnitite..crystal necklaces..i do all i can think of to help.
   Im learning that i actually CAN control many of these episodes by pausing and choosing the correct words to say at these critical moments.
This has been a eye opening time of growth for ME. I never expected this.

Charlie.

#6 2022-12-30 11:15:02

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:

The thing that im learning from the most is my girlfriend now, who has had massive entity issues for a long long time. She can be awsome then with ONE misplaced word by me can go into a totally different person in 1 second and its bad my friend. Its unreal. 

[...]

She does listen to what i have learned..i i do all i can think of to help.
   Im learning that i actually CAN control many of these episodes by pausing and choosing the correct words to say at these critical moments.

Charlie.

Brother you continue to wow me. Thankyou for sharing that man. You reflect myself like I've never seen or felt. This is fractal my man- everything is now! I fkn Love the factory bro it's wonder like no other. Fiction has Nuthin on this. I Love you Charlie like I do myself. I mean that.
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-30 11:15:57)

#7 2022-12-30 15:31:40

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

[...]

She does listen to what i have learned..i i do all i can think of to help.

Charlie.

Brother you continue to wow me. Thankyou for sharing that man. You reflect myself like I've never seen or felt. This is fractal my man- everything is now! I fkn Love the factory bro it's wonder like no other. Fiction has Nuthin on this. I Love you Charlie like I do myself. I mean that.
Lyran

Love u to bud. Your passion  is needed by me and others. Im gonna fan u into a forest fire.
You can do anything if you believe you can.
Anything.

#8 2023-01-01 09:57:38

Lyran

Hey Bro.
Sorry man I looked through today's chat and saw my New Year Wishes message didn't register?? Maybe as the video started playing idunno ...
Can't let that sit so before my days end I shoot you the warmest shout my brother. Must be a mad life cruising there...
I'm busted up, had a splint on me left wrist for a week awaiting a bone graft to fix a smashed scafoid bone that went bad and can't heal without surgery now. But bro I mean what do ya do - I don't trust Nuthin about a hospital! Not the drip bag , man not even the damn air conditioning! Let alone letting them knock me out Charlie and do whatever they want   to me. It's pretty dam sore and blood won't get to the bone as it's moved out of place and has formed a cyst instead over 3 months. And if I just ride it out, it's a prognosis of chronic arthritis from these sleepers anyways.
And as I can be totally honest with you I feel like I could heal myself by will alone but that the act of turning to mankind's barbarism - even thinking about it - just lock me in 3d mind as always and negates the former... ability.
Little option left but as my Lady...Ahem, INSISTS,
Upon "western" medicine.....................................
I'm so thankful to have you to talk to bruv.
You are gonna Love how I have designed Maris name to be sprayed up and I can tell you mate - I am Gunna B Chuffed!!! Maybe tonight even man. Was going to wait but I think Parramatta sheeple are busy partying still by the sounds. So maybe wink

I never left Aus bro but I left WA at 17 and travelled the span of this land for 10 yrs plus, just as rugged as you like it and you make me miss the next place some days, if you know what I mean.
Hit us up any time brother - your thoughts are my thoughts.
Russ.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-01 10:03:30)

#9 2023-01-02 10:26:18

Rocketmidget

Wow thats a tough call. Im with you on being in any hospital. Last time i was in one they were killing my mom. Such places of horror.
  She was a brilliant loving person who gave it all to other people. She would never even concieve of someone poisoning her on purpose

You have to keep yourself healthy somehow though. Talk to someone u can trust out there .
Im no dr. And will not go to one lol.
Good luck my friend.

#10 2024-01-22 10:49:47

Antti

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

I was supposed to ask this last summer already. I get that dreamspell isn't original mayan astrology, but something like channeled information made into a book or books. It still can be useful and I resonate with my kin. I'm Blue Eagle tribe, but I don't really get what does "galactic grid is also known as the Mayan cobweb" mean? It's probably explained in the book(s), which I don't have.

#11 2024-01-22 18:13:23

Jupiter 9

Antti wrote:

I was supposed to ask this last summer already. I get that dreamspell isn't original mayan astrology, but something like channeled information made into a book or books. It still can be useful and I resonate with my kin. I'm Blue Eagle tribe, but I don't really get what does "galactic grid is also known as the Mayan cobweb" mean? It's probably explained in the book(s), which I don't have.

I don't know much about it either, I haven't read the books or looked into it more deeply, I just stumbled upon that link and did some googling and that's where I got the info about the dreamspell and the 13 moon calendar. (https://lawoftime.org/)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#12 2024-01-22 21:00:33

Tecumseh

"There is emotion in Red Moon’s purification. The offering to help another come clean fills Red Moon people with turgid feelings, from intense compassion to despair in viewing another life so darkened in shadow. They offer purity through empathy, the overflow of their own tears. [...]"

Thank you everyone especially J9! This thread has made my month, the best of the month. Everyone getting down to business in a Starseed environment. Conversing from the heart and mind perspective with a 5D flavor. If you believe in D's

This forum is the best therapy. I feel better after hanging around here. It renews my faith in Human/Lyran people. Everyday.   smile

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#13 2024-01-23 20:43:55

Antti

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Antti wrote:

I don't know much about it either, I haven't read the books or looked into it more deeply, I just stumbled upon that link and did some googling and that's where I got the info about the dreamspell and the 13 moon calendar. (https://lawoftime.org/)

At least duckduckgo.com found "The Mayan Factor: Path Beyond Technology" as downloadable pdf in first hits for me. Speaking of other books, I just realised www.archive.org has a lot of Dolores Cannon books for download.

#14 2024-01-23 23:24:30

Horton HaW

I know nothing about mayan astrology, but will go read. Have done chinese.
This is what mine said. Sounds very deep. Lol.

Ok.

White Cosmic Dog
Clan- Truth
I endure in order to love
Transcending loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of timelessness

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-01-23 23:42:14)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#15 2024-01-24 01:38:45

annabel

Jupiter 9 wrote:
Antti wrote:

Hi Jupiter 9, thank you for the link.  I'm interested in the 13 moon calendar but a thought sneaked in; if the moon isn't a real moon, does that affect the whole idea behind the 13-moon calendar?

#16 2024-01-24 17:05:00

Jupiter 9

annabel wrote:

Hi Jupiter 9, thank you for the link.  I'm interested in the 13 moon calendar but a thought sneaked in; if the moon isn't a real moon, does that affect the whole idea behind the 13-moon calendar?

I haven't looked on the 13 moon calendar in detail, but from what I remember it's more about the cycles and synchronization and not so much about the moon itself and it's energies, so maybe not, I don't know.

And I don't remember if the crew has mentioned anything about if they use calendars in Taygeta. If I remember correctly they don't use clocks and everyone's personal perception of time is not as strictly synchronized as it is on Earth using the clock. So that could also be an issue with this 13 moon calendar concept, even if it is not a cabal calendar and it has more harmonic cycles.

#17 2024-01-24 21:35:41

Horton HaW

annabel wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:
Antti wrote:

Remember, everything is just ideas. So the moon not only has alot of consciousness on it, but has had much focus both ways. AFAIK, the affect on the tide for example is real.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer