You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-31 16:57:37

Wooof

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year !

Yazhi, Mari, Athena, Swaruunians, Toleka team, Alenym, Taygetans, Gosia, Robert, Matias.

We send our best wishes to you.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-12-31 17:00:03)

#2 2022-12-31 19:20:54

Jupiter 9

Re: Happy New Year !

Happy New Year everyone!!! smile smile

happynewyear-2017.gif

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2022-12-31 20:41:43

Happy

Oh yes - Happy new year! Let's make it a good one! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2022-12-31 22:36:27

arkangel

Wooof wrote:

Happy New Year !

Yazhi, Mari, Athena, Swaruunians, Toleka team, Alenym, Taygetans, Gosia, Robert, Matias.

We send our best wishes to you.

Yes thanks for all that you say!

#5 2022-12-31 22:46:50

Lyran

Happy new year to you all up there! and you all around the world - Its gonna be HUGE! smile

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-31 22:47:58)

#6 2023-01-01 17:40:42

Jupiter 9

Mari's post about the New Year (from the community section in her youtube channel):

Mari Swaruu:

"Yazhi, Athena and I, and all the Taygetans wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We don’t celebrate it here, but we use it as a good excuse to make a nice dinner.
We would say that the real planetary New Year would be on Marsh 21st when Spring comes in and everything is renewed.

Any way, it is a fresh start, and it is time make a happier life. Don’t wait for the right circumstances, make the circumstances right, as they say. 

Be very happy, always."

d4G2LQ95UFBVxS0WJOEMG6OG_3XGBt6nwHV5aGHlUKr1EiOpaT72TBvwesRULC11VDEjONy13uutcw=s640-nd-v1

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-01-01 17:58:04

Happy

Thank you so much, Jupiter! smile

The "Community" section in Mari Swaruu's Spanish channel isn't showing up in the "Home" section for some reason, and I wasn't aware she had posted several separate posts there already (- YouTube's/Google's shadow-banning is active obviously).

The reader may find the "Community" section here (- bookmark if it is unavailable on your front there!)

Thanks again to you, Jupiter! smile

[Edit: ah... you already presented the link elsewhere. smile ]

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer