You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-31 19:17:34

Happy

Gosia - It´s been 5 years! New Year Contemplations

"It´s been 5 years! New Year Contemplations - Experiences/Challenges/Responsibilities"

Published: January 1st, 2023

FrostyContemplations

From the blurb:
"Today is the last day 2022, and for this occasion I have the video where I reflect on some points regarding our friendship and work with the Toleka team. Some of these points are the extension of what Mari Swaruu recently commented on in her "5 years of contact" video, such as the constant desire that Swaruu 9 and Aneeka had to please people and why that ended up being a problem, their need to give and share, and the importance of setting limits. I will also contemplate if we should worry about whether our work bears fruit or not, and I speak of the pressure of great responsibility that falls on the shoulders of both parties. I won't talk so much about the poject itself, but about some internal dynamics that we managed to overcome so that our friendship can continue until now. I hope not to bore you with my reflections. And prepare something hot because it's very cold where I am."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-01 11:20:19

Lyran

Re: Gosia - It´s been 5 years! New Year Contemplations

Dear Gosia,
Today by reminding me of the depth of this responsibility I hold, I you have imbued me anew sister Thankyou. You remind me of the balance between freedom of being and whom I have the Honour of being able to "introduce" to people and of the need to curb my outright rebelleous spiriit a little more accordingly.
Side note - as I write here I am ecstatic as a drone has just given its third INSANE appearance in 5 minutes, a burst of light before shooting slowly away! Right above my house again as every night without clouds wink
Back to my meaning however
No wait
Lol no 4
Sorry smile I will just look down or I will be here all night.
You don't need to worry about not responding or talking to people directly because do you know why?
You talk to us directly every single time you begin with "Hello Friends and Followers. I am Gosia..."
Out of your own realm you and your laptop reach out and have already answered pretty much every broad query anybody could have by now - either directly or by giving so much solid context that people have more than enough to be able to KNOW HOW TO make thier own minds up for themselves.
They are just impatient, wanting you to start from the beginning for each of them..
I will always do my best to lighten the load for you when I can.
I hope it makes you happy to know that no other community of people on this planet possess the knowledge or the strength of spirit as ours.
You and Robert are like our central magnet and we just drew ever towards.
Thankyou Gosia smile
Russ

#3 2023-01-01 19:48:09

okcs

Just thinking about the video from about 37 minutes on...is it the right thing, are they interfering with their contact? Not nearly as much as the regressive races who were sending in so much negativity that they had to put a blockade on the earth, and not as much as the federation, which controls the cabal, and the cabal controls nearly all news communications on earth. The Taygetan interference is far less than .001% of the interference of the negative races and the federation. Interference from the federation and cabal is in my face every day, all day with the mainstream media and entertainment industry. At least with Cosmic agency here we have a choice. Do we want to listen to this ET group or that one? We want to have the choice of listening to this group or that one, we want contact with the Taygetans to continue. Earth has been interfered with on a grand scale, nothing can change that, but it can be somewhat mitigated by giving us a choice as to what kind of interference we want. The one thing we don't want is nothing but Federation and regressives interfering.

Another topic in this video was how they worry about whether what they say is correct, because they know we will analyze it and point out the parts we disagree with. This communication is a casual email conversation between usually just 2 people. They don't have a committee of 15 people proof reading and analyzing every email, making sure it is all 100%correct and not subject to misinterpretation. It is like 2 people in a cabin sitting on a couch in their pajamas in front of the fire, just a casual conversation. Maybe we make too big a deal of it when they say things that we don't agree with or that seem to contradict other points. When sitting next to the fire, it is easy for one person to say "everyone at CNN is stupid". Someone fact checks it, and finds that a producer at CNN has a very high IQ, so the statement must be wrong. What the person meant was that they don't believe the content CNN airs. We all do this in our casual conversations, say things close to what we mean, but not exact, and technically wrong. The fact that errors can be found throughout the Taygetan communication is evidence that it really is just a casual email conversation between just 2 people. Regarding the content from the Taygetan contact, I agree with 90% of it, am unsure of 8%, and I disbelieve 2% of it. However, people generally tend to post what they disagree with or have a hard time with, and pass over the portions they agree with. If everyone on this forum got together and tried to come to a consensus on the various topics on Cosmic Agency, I don't think we would ever be able to get 90% agreement on any of the topics. It's ok to disagree with them, the Cosmic Agency contact is full of instances in which the Taygetans don't agree with the Andromedans and other races on all sorts of topics, like genetics, etc., so it would be out of place to think humans would agree with everything the Taygeants say. So don't worry so much about it.

#4 2023-01-01 19:55:52

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:

I hope it makes you happy to know that no other community of people on this planet possess the knowledge or the strength of spirit as ours.

Lyran when you say no other community of people do you mean the Cosmic Agency/Swaruu.org community or the awake community/starseed community in general?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-01-01 20:25:49

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Lyran when you say no other community of people do you mean the Cosmic Agency/Swaruu.org community or the awake community/starseed community in general?

No Jupiter I mean those of us studying this most advanced and easy to comprehend information. Without this material many can reach very high understandings, but will always have huge gaps missing. No- I mean us apart of the Taygetan and Swaruunians Disclosure project. smile
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-01 20:26:23)

#6 2023-01-01 21:20:19

arkangel

Well that was a wonderful deep video that made me think and feel closer to you all.

You will always have my blessing for the sharing of information and I hope you continue (at a manageable pace). Before I came here and watched all your videos I believed you were born you lived and died and that was it. That belief has always deeply depressed me and made me afraid to die.

You have all, Gosia and the crew up there lifted this weight from my shoulders with your information and I feel much happier in my life now I know better, thank you from the bottom of my heart for this.

I feel your sharing is noble and right.

Mark

#7 2023-01-01 23:22:19

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:
Jupiter wrote:
Lyran wrote:

No Jupiter I mean those of us studying this most advanced and easy to comprehend information. Without this material many can reach very high understandings, but will always have huge gaps missing. No- I mean us apart of the Taygetan and Swaruunians Disclosure project. smile
Lyran

OK, thank you, that's what I thought but wasn't entirely sure. I agree with that statement and for me it is true for the wider starseed/awake/spiritual community not just the community(I don't entirely like this word) around this disclosure. There are many other amazing uncorrupted and non-hijacked guides-of-guides doing an excellent job, with communities formed around them full of amazing incorruptable "advanced" souls.

I am more familiar with the metaphysics and spirituality section of the alternative community, and am not very familiar with the ufo or conspiracy sections, but I would still say that this disclosure is on a league of it's own and is the best in that field. And I agree that this disclosure fills a gap that no one else is filling (mostly because most of the other guides-of-guides consciously or intuitively follow the guidelines of the Prime Directive more strictly), and I think this is one of the select few sources of external guidance and information, that should be part of everyone's spiritual diet no matter what other group of our awake alliance they are part of. I like seeing us as one big alliance of 'starseed'/'lightworker'/'old souls'/etc groups and the Swaruunian and Taygetan disclosure self-selected group is part of a wider alliance network against the regressive side of this consciousness war.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-01 23:25:18)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-01-01 23:46:20

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:
Lyran wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Lyran

OK, thank you, that's what I thought but wasn't entirely sure. I agree with that statement and for me it is true for the wider starseed/awake/spiritual community not just the community(I don't entirely like this word) around this disclosure. There are many other amazing uncorrupted and non-hijacked guides-of-guides doing an excellent job, with communities formed around them full of amazing incorruptable "advanced" souls.

I am more familiar with the metaphysics and spirituality section of the alternative community, and am not very familiar with the ufo or conspiracy sections, but I would still say that this disclosure is on a league of it's own and is the best in that field. And I agree that this disclosure fills a gap that no one else is filling (mostly because most of the other guides-of-guides consciously or intuitively follow the guidelines of the Prime Directive more strictly), and I think this is one of the select few sources of external guidance and information, that should be part of everyone's spiritual diet no matter what other group of our awake alliance they are part of. I like seeing us as one big alliance of 'starseed'/'lightworker'/'old souls'/etc groups and the Swaruunian and Taygetan disclosure self-selected group is part of a wider alliance network against the regressive side of this consciousness war.

Of course you are very right. I of course only speak to the world I mostly encounter. What I mean to say mostly though is the transparency available here seems second to none. Outside, the waters remain muddy to opaque. I refer mostly to the new Age people I see on social media, so fevered by this solar flash or still repeating the Nibiru narrative.
I am not privy to any other information that matches the Taygetans. Or Semjase and Asket before now...

#9 2023-01-02 13:09:52

Gosia
Administrator

Just to clarify, we dont communicate by emails, we have live chats, like MSN hotmail chat a while back, a program like that. Emails, that would take forever and we couldnt be as close as we are just by emails. We talk directly, live, sometimes even me putting my audio and speaking. But what you said is exactly right, most of the time, these are not some official reports, but casual chats we have which I later share. Regards smile

okcs wrote:

Just thinking about the video from about 37 minutes on...is it the right thing, are they interfering with their contact? Not nearly as much as the regressive races who were sending in so much negativity that they had to put a blockade on the earth, and not as much as the federation, which controls the cabal, and the cabal controls nearly all news communications on earth. The Taygetan interference is far less than .001% of the interference of the negative races and the federation. Interference from the federation and cabal is in my face every day, all day with the mainstream media and entertainment industry. At least with Cosmic agency here we have a choice. Do we want to listen to this ET group or that one? We want to have the choice of listening to this group or that one, we want contact with the Taygetans to continue. Earth has been interfered with on a grand scale, nothing can change that, but it can be somewhat mitigated by giving us a choice as to what kind of interference we want. The one thing we don't want is nothing but Federation and regressives interfering.

Another topic in this video was how they worry about whether what they say is correct, because they know we will analyze it and point out the parts we disagree with. This communication is a casual email conversation between usually just 2 people. They don't have a committee of 15 people proof reading and analyzing every email, making sure it is all 100%correct and not subject to misinterpretation. It is like 2 people in a cabin sitting on a couch in their pajamas in front of the fire, just a casual conversation. Maybe we make too big a deal of it when they say things that we don't agree with or that seem to contradict other points. When sitting next to the fire, it is easy for one person to say "everyone at CNN is stupid". Someone fact checks it, and finds that a producer at CNN has a very high IQ, so the statement must be wrong. What the person meant was that they don't believe the content CNN airs. We all do this in our casual conversations, say things close to what we mean, but not exact, and technically wrong. The fact that errors can be found throughout the Taygetan communication is evidence that it really is just a casual email conversation between just 2 people. Regarding the content from the Taygetan contact, I agree with 90% of it, am unsure of 8%, and I disbelieve 2% of it. However, people generally tend to post what they disagree with or have a hard time with, and pass over the portions they agree with. If everyone on this forum got together and tried to come to a consensus on the various topics on Cosmic Agency, I don't think we would ever be able to get 90% agreement on any of the topics. It's ok to disagree with them, the Cosmic Agency contact is full of instances in which the Taygetans don't agree with the Andromedans and other races on all sorts of topics, like genetics, etc., so it would be out of place to think humans would agree with everything the Taygeants say. So don't worry so much about it.

Board footer