You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-02 01:56:37

Lyran

Mari's newest video 'Yazhi and child's play'

I was happily watching this new video when it stalled and disappeared one minute in saying it is private?!
Did anybody see it???

#2 2023-01-02 02:28:12

Happy

Re: Mari's newest video 'Yazhi and child's play'

Nope. My guess is it wasn't quite ready for being published yet. - and that many things must be considered (-I bet Gosia could say a lot about that), and perhaps a final review had to be done before being presented.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2023-01-02 03:12:14

Lyran

Happy wrote:

Nope. My guess is it wasn't quite ready for being published yet. - and that many things must be considered (-I bet Gosia could say a lot about that), and perhaps a final review had to be done before being presented.

Thankyou for your time again Happy. Yes I came to the conclusion that Mari must have wanted to add a point she feels is too important to miss or perhaps tweek a small aspect to avoid misunderstanding. I was initially afraid it was YouTube doing this.
Stay Happy my friend.
Lyran

#4 2023-01-02 10:39:28

Happy

Will do. You too, Lyran. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2023-01-02 11:39:00

ouchida

Yes, I saw the video.  The video end with Yazhi responding to a crew member question.  Very touching.

#6 2023-01-02 16:28:47

Pymander

It’s back up and she posted it was removed for a “copyright strike.” I LOVED the Minecraft visuals of the Toleca. I laughed when I saw all the cat posters especially the one where it’s imitating the Alien movies. It was such a touching story. I wasn’t expecting the emotions of the ending. They do so much for us.

#7 2023-01-03 19:44:39

StarDeity
Banned

Lyran wrote:

I was happily watching this new video when it stalled and disappeared one minute in saying it is private?!
Did anybody see it???

I saw that yeah.

Board footer