You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-03 17:40:57

Jupiter 9

Re: Mari Swaruu: Yazhi and child’s play (English)

And this one is very relevant to this video:

------------------

Yazhi: "...Thank you so much. Please do ask all you want. I also have a few things to say or that I must say. I'll just go ahead with them as to get them out of the way.

Cristianne: Sure, go ahead.

Yazhi: I hold many answers but I don't have all the answers. Many we go finding out along the way.

Remember. We are people not angels.

But this you know I just have to say it.

I am a kid, but I can think or act more mature whenever it is needed, but I'm just another person like you or like anyone else.

For example, I wanted to touch two feral kittens a few months ago and their mother cat ran after me all puffed up and hissing and I ran away and I slipped on the mud and fell to the floor messing up my dress. And I run home all hurt.

I'm a kid, I don't hide that.

We are people like you all, but we are not there on Earth, but a big part of the message we try to convey is precicely that. There is a lot more humanity outside Earth. No one is telling you people this super important fact the cabal or the elites are hiding from you all. That along with so much more.

Basically that's it.

------------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#27 2023-01-03 18:08:22

Jupiter 9

Bigfeet_E wrote:

But to give a couple visual presentations of older builds i made with EGS, i used to be part of a builder community that showcases monthly build challenges.(example 1 set it to 1080p , and 2)

These are cool Bigfeet!

Man, I can't wait for this pesky cabal to be out of the way so we can design and order the construction of real ones. I want to have my own small straship. I probably already have one waiting for me outside the Van Allen Fence.

Note to my future self:

Dear Future self, can you please send my starship to fly over me while I am having a walk in the forest with no one around. k thanx haha smile smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-03 18:10:01)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#28 2023-01-03 18:11:19

Jupiter 9

Tigerhawk wrote:

Mari's channel is just getting started and she's already showing us authentic photos, giving us a look at what the ship really looks like inside, sharing conversations between them. I can't wait to see what she shows us and tells us about in the future!

Me too, I am so excited about the future videos!

#29 2023-01-04 00:43:59

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

Upon seeing her masterpiece in Minecraft, the place she built has a feeling of familiarity.. Like I've been in it. I've seen similar places in dreams.
Ships are like palaces inside, or a small city..

Happy wrote:

Whoah... The pictures of the Toleka interior are practically authentic...! (Gosia's comment in the Community-section on YouTube)

https://yt3.ggpht.com/WgoztE2B8lCbAbiMU … ffff-nd-v1

I know exactly what you mean! I feel like I've walked that very corridor, into the common area.
The colour scheme also matches my own house. smile

#30 2023-01-11 19:11:26

StarDeity wrote:

That's very nice~ Go for it
I want to get into drawing and doing digital art again, I studied that too.

I play FFXIV, Animal Crossing, Neverwinter, Skyforge,Trove..
Lately Neverwinter hehe
I like the seasonal events in games tbh
I play on PS4 for now.

I'm interested in getting The Callisto Protocol. I like horror games... +_+

Which games are you into??

BraveLightbeing wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Thank you Happy~

I understand Yazhi, why she plays.

I do the same, I play video games, because I want to forget about the current state of the world...
Existential crisis is exhausting...

What games do you play? I have contemplated quitting all the video games and draw/paint/write that many hours instead, but video games seem like a quick fix though. If I could do badminton 6 hours a day or even 2 hours a day, it would be so good. PC gaming is just so accessible.

Sorry for getting back there after one week. The forgotten password function of the forum seems bugged and I just changed PCs, was unable to log in from the new PC...

I play League of Legends, because that game has one character named Bard whose mission is to bring harmony with music to chaotic world. I love that idea very much. I also play chess and rogue elites like Slay the Spire/ Hades. I play role playing games or strategic games. Story is very important as well for me.

Since I play on PC our games don't seem to overlap much although I have heard of Animal Crossing and FF.

Lately I try to swap gaming for watching anime, but I get some kind of 3rd eye sickness if I do that big_smile

Reiki practitioner

#31 2023-02-28 23:23:07

Jupiter 9

The transcript for this video has been published on the transcripts page:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/yazhi-an … ay-english

Board footer