You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-05 11:30:30

gobuta

Gosia - "It´s been 5 years!" - my take

This message is intended specifically for Gosia and the Swaruunians.

First - thank you for all the work you are doing. You are doing an amazing job. Gosia's videos are very well done including presenting the information, quality of content, visuals and sound. It is amazing that there are dedicated people who represent the voices of the different parties. This makes the videos much more immersive and enjoyable. Thank you everybody participating in this project.

Second. I have to say that Yazhi is the only person who have the necessary perspective / point of view / state of consciousness and understands what is actually happening on Earth. She really say things as they are. This is by no means criticism or an implication that what others do is incorrect or less valuable. All information and opinions / points of view are valuable and very helpful.

Third. You are NOT responsible for other people. You can NEVER be responsible how the information you share affects the consciousness of others which is their own responsibility. You are doing an invaluable work in sharing information that is virtually unobtainable for the public at this state of consciousness on Earth. This expanded information affects everybody's mind consciously and unconsciously and alters their perception especially when they RESONATE with the information. Everybody's being is doing conscious and unconscious work processing the information and everybody's being has the power to choose what part of this information to accept and form a new / altered understanding. The natural state of the Universe is a constant exchange of information / energy and we are constantly doing it (consciously and unconsciously) as this is part of "existing" smile

From my perspective sharing truthful (from your point of view) information is the only requirement to be "positive" towards others.

Thank you again for doing the amazing work you are doing!

Board footer