You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-14 03:29:11

Pymander

It feels as if we are approaching an inflection point.

I think this could be the year of great change (either good or bad). I often peruse sites like Reddit and for the first time I’ve seen a growing segment of the “normies” very uneasy about the papayas and what’s really going on. The NFL player collapsing on the field a few weeks ago as well as the string of celebrity deaths is starting to spook them (at least in the United States). It seems that every few days there’s a new story about a student athlete dying of a heart attack. It’s getting to the point where they can’t keep on ignoring it. Just in the first week of January there were 2 high school students in Las Vegas who died from heart attacks.

While Reddit is not "real life," I do think the site greatly reflects the thought patterns of the average person and that's why there is so much censorship and narrative pushing there. Only a few months ago, anyone implying that there could be any issues with the papayas would be immediately downvoted, criticized, and banned. Now it’s more like 30-40% of the users are expressing some degree of concern and lashing out against the “trust the science” types. I also see many people noticing ill effects in their friends and family members, mostly cardiac issues.

This may just be wishful thinking, but, I think we are quite close to a mass questioning of sorts that could lead to far more. However, I also think it's possible this could be going "all according to plan" by the Human Controllers. If they wanted mass chaos and public distrust in governments (so that it could be replaced later on) this would be a pretty good way to go about doing that.

#2 2023-01-14 03:38:49

Scott Summers

Re: It feels as if we are approaching an inflection point.

No, you’re on point.

Mass awakening on the Deathvaxx is happening.

Ed Dowd, who tracks these things is saying the same thing.

“This hit 1mm views on YouTube in 7 days. I am glad word is spreading.”

https://gettr.com/post/p24rghz3dc1

It is here. And it is inexorable. Mass lynchings will follow.

Our job is to stand aside and lift not one finger to help those that perpetuated genocide.

“You’ve made your bed. Now you lie on it.”

“For as a man soweth, so shall he reap.”

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-01-14 03:43:44)

#3 2023-01-14 03:50:36

Pymander

People are naive, but, they're not as dumb as the Cabals believe they are. They trusted governments and the mainstream because they never had a real reason to question things. Society has always worked in such a way that as long as you followed the rules, you lived a mostly decent life. Again, they are naive, but even they are noticing how everyone seems to know someone who either died suddenly at a young age or who now has a heart issue.

I believe one of our most important jobs is to plant seeds in their minds. They didn't believe what we told them 2-3 years ago, but, now that they're seeing all these sudden deaths everywhere and they are starting to remember what we told them. 

Scott Summers wrote:

No, you’re on point.

Mass awakening on the Deathvaxx is happening.

Ed Dowd, who tracks these things is saying the same thing.

“This hit 1mm views on YouTube in 7 days. I am glad word is spreading.”

https://gettr.com/post/p24rghz3dc1

It is here. And it is inexorable. Mass lynchings will follow.

Our job is to stand aside and lift not one finger to help those that perpetuated genocide.

#4 2023-01-14 04:02:02

StarDeity
Banned

I don't read reddit, but I read ppls comments on YouTube and Twitter.
Many ppl seem to be awake and aware.

You could go to the comment section of Jimmy Fallon's stupid video where he sings a song about a new variant.
People are lashing out at him, even the leftist types who are the most "NPC" of the population...

There's a mass awakening, even among those who took the poinson to the arm... Because they are losing their jabbed loved ones, or they learned the hard way having jab injuries themselves...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-14 04:03:11)

#5 2023-01-14 04:57:36

Lyran

I haven't said til now but.... My 3  oldest Children who have all grown up largely without me due to painful circumstances, have all been vaccinated. All of them. My beautiful 19 year old, Daughter, my 18yr old son and my Sway  sad sad
I'm sure I don't need to tell you - but - I Tried.
Isis Darienne Strawberry Howe 19
Russell Dragonstar Howe 18
Sway Elly Howe 14
I wish I could do something but now, none even speak to me sad
This is all I have to say about the dam fucking Covid needle Sorry sad❤️
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-14 08:09:09)

#6 2023-01-14 05:34:30

Pymander

Lyran wrote:

I haven't said til now but.... My 3  Children who have all grown up largely without me due to painful circumstances, have all been vaccinated. All of them. My beautiful 19 year old, Daughter, my 18yr old son and my Sway  sad sad
Sway Elly Howe 14
Lyran

I'm really sorry about that. At least you stayed true to your own beliefs. That's really all we can do right now. I do not know of a single person who has not been vaccinated at this point. The one person I knew who was somewhat hesitant eventually caved under family pressure. I live for the future where the most devastating effects of the papayas are never fully realized.

#7 2023-01-14 06:02:17

Yankee

My impression is people are quiet. I haven't seen many social media posts from vaxed friends for a while now, and nothing political. I keep having the urge to call them all out for pressuring others. Even with the bad vax effects that have yet to fully play out, I'm maybe more concerned how easily everyone hopped on board, first with insane lockdowns, then insane masking and distancing, then helping to force inject the whole world with a dangerous untested gene therapy. I'm expecting them to go along with literally anything to genocide or wreck society the next chance they get to be the moral police, now that they've shown what they're capable of when fed a little propaganda. I'm trying to feel better about this, meditating and exercising hard, feeling good for short periods if I work at it, but always back to getting madder and madder all the time.

Last edited by Yankee (2023-01-14 06:40:50)

#8 2023-01-14 06:17:09

Scott Summers

Lyran

I’m very sorry to hear that.

I’m in a similar position.

Not all vaxxes are ‘fully loaded’, and some may be placebos.

I’m not thinking about these things. Only thinking about spending quality time with them. Creating beautiful memories which we can carry with us.

May you reconcile with your children as soon as possible.

Lyran wrote:

I haven't said til now but.... My 3  Children who have all grown up largely without me due to painful circumstances, have all been vaccinated. All of them. My beautiful 19 year old, Daughter, my 18yr old son and my Sway  sad sad
Sway Elly Howe 14
Lyran

#9 2023-01-14 06:41:50

Yankee

Sorry to hear about that, Lyran. I imagine it almost feels like they're dead when you can't ever see them.

#10 2023-01-14 08:16:32

Lyran

I just want to say thank you to you my friends for caring. I wasnt going to ever mention but your posts made me cry for my kids again like I haven't for a long time. This is a crazy ride we signed up for, like no other on offer.
All my Love Guys Thankyou ❤️
Russell

Yankee- not dead, not gone - here but fragmented and woven into my non-linear conceptions mostly and unable to define simply.

I really appreciate every second of this experience but... Sometimes I feel like I've done enough you know, like I could just breathe and drift away from it at any time. It's been long ya'll
And sometimes, ive come too see that you really NEED a big hug from somebody who truly knows you during all these hard knocks- The problem for us is however is that nobody really does.

We do have something better than that but - The Taygetan Team smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-14 09:21:08)

#11 2023-01-21 09:46:07

Pymander

Whelp, Elon Musk just tweeted that he suffered "major" papaya side effects and that his cousin suffered myocarditis. I think this just about confirms that the narrative is changing to support the idea that the papayas are dangerous. I don't have the 5D perspective to know exactly what their long term plans are with this; but, like I said, I do strongly suspect this will be a year of great upheavals. - https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1616697612043972610

#12 2023-01-23 18:38:50

StarDeity
Banned

I'm so sorry for what you´re going through this...

Many of us are going through this and similar too, you're not alone..

All my extended family are jabbed.

My immediate family and I are the only ones who didn't get the poison...

I tried to protect my mom from it, but they imposed it into her through blood transfusions from blood from the jabbed... it all happened to fast...

At this point, all we can do is try to save ourselves...

I don't speak to my jabbed family anymore... haven't seen them since the whole pandemic started too, and I don't plan to see them either..

my aunt calls, but that's all we do, speak on the phone..

Lyran wrote:

I haven't said til now but.... My 3  oldest Children who have all grown up largely without me due to painful circumstances, have all been vaccinated. All of them. My beautiful 19 year old, Daughter, my 18yr old son and my Sway  sad sad
Sway Elly Howe 14
Lyran

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-23 18:43:16)

Board footer