You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-20 19:27:44

StarDeity
Banned

Whatever happened to the other Taygetan crew?

Hello,

I was just wondering about P'taah, Eridania, Rashell, and the RA people in general including Raguel.
Asket, and also about MeyEl/Megyel.
I have some ideas about Asket from "recent" events...
But Im curious as to whatever happened to the rest, also am very curious about Megyel or Michael. Learned that she might be "another Swaruu" belonging to the Archs..
The Tay from the Toleka aren't the only ones who have been bere in revent times yk..

#2 2023-01-20 22:28:10

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Whatever happened to the other Taygetan crew?

No idea who Megyel is. There was never such a crew member as far as I know. There is no one called Michael either. Others have gone to other tasks elsewhere, others are still around in Toleka. smile

#3 2023-01-21 04:58:14

StarDeity
Banned

Cool smile

I think this girl named Megyel or Michael was taken to Cindriel idk.
Just some stuff going around from other contactees who kmew other Swaruus before Swaruu 9.. Was just curious heh..

Gosia wrote:

No idea who Megyel is. There was never such a crew member as far as I know. There is no one called Michael either. Others have gone to other tasks elsewhere, others are still around in Toleka. smile

#4 2023-01-21 13:39:47

Gosia
Administrator

Then you must ask those other ex-contactees. I know nothing about this girl, I am sorry. smile

StarDeity wrote:

Cool smile

I think this girl named Megyel or Michael was taken to Cindriel idk.
Just some stuff going around from other contactees who kmew other Swaruus before Swaruu 9.. Was just curious heh..

Gosia wrote:

Board footer