You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-21 18:44:18

Happy

Livestream - Gosia on Jean Claude's 'Beyond Mystic'

LIVESTREAM: COSMIC AGENCY WITH GOSIA, Julie & JeanClaude@BeyondMystic

Published: January 23rd, 2023

GosiaAstrology

From the announcement:
"I want to invite you all to Monday show on JC Beyond the Mystic, where we will talk about something I never discussed anywhere, and we never even made a video about it in detail yet, and that is astrology, how it is seen from the stellar perspective. It´s not the subject I am strong at, but JC has passed me some questions about the upcoming Pluto entering Aquarius transit (March) and other related questions, and I just spent few days with Yazhi discussing it, so I will share with you her answers! It will be made into the video at a later time. The show begins 10pm Monday Finland time. See you there! smile"

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-21 22:48:23

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Livestream - Gosia on Jean Claude's 'Beyond Mystic'

I was "born" on the 21st August at 11pm. smile

Brahman wrote:

Interesting what Yazhi will say. I understand a little about astrology. Pluto in Aquarius is a big deal -rebel, humanitarian, futuristic....alien life. smile
And I think you're a Sagittarius, Gosia. Maybe not, but what zodiac sign are you if it's not a secret? And you, Happy? Lol

#3 2023-01-21 22:51:27

Happy

I am a Leo, with the Ascendant in Leo. smile

#4 2023-01-21 22:57:28

Alec

Interesting, you and Gosia are both Leos!

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-21 22:57:48)

#5 2023-01-21 23:01:30

Jupiter 9

<--- Aquarius.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-01-21 23:10:28

Alec

Jupiter wrote:

<--- Aquarius.

I'm pretty sure there are so many Aquarius people in this forum.
They are usually the first ones to be awakening. And Aquarius Moon too.

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-21 23:37:25)

#7 2023-01-21 23:19:34

StarDeity
Banned

I'm a virgo with moon in Sagittarius or something like that, idk much about astrology ^^;
Haven't met any other virgos following this divulgation!

I think Alenym might be a Virgo too, born in September?

#8 2023-01-21 23:37:06

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I'm a virgo with moon in Sagittarius or something like that, idk much about astrology ^^;

I knew you had Virgo somewhere in your chart big_smile

#9 2023-01-22 02:08:53

Richard93

Gosia wrote:

Brahman wrote:

Interesting what Yazhi will say. I understand a little about astrology. Pluto in Aquarius is a big deal -rebel, humanitarian, futuristic....alien life. smile
And I think you're a Sagittarius, Gosia. Maybe not, but what zodiac sign are you if it's not a secret? And you, Happy? Lol

Gosia, would it be possible please to ask for the live with JC also about personal astrological birth charts and their connection to our multidimensionality? smile I am doing professional astrology for about 2,5 years and I found out these things:

- Cabal discredited real astrology through commercial astrology in media intentionally to have as lost uniformed slaves as they can
- In every birth chart there is coded particular soul and her/his current incarnation regarding strong traits, potentional in all lifes areas, main incarnation theme, incarnation purpose etc etc etc just much much information
- I was digging deeper and realised it must be your mirror or "map" for you as a soul because my birth chart is 100% valid for me as a 5D person in immersion although solar system is localised only here around Earth
- Because of this fact I found out that you are coded there because of non linearity in spirit world and your exact time of birth isnt coincidence but its precise so that you are "mirrored" in planets and other non planetary parts. So we are not determined by planets positions at birth but we choose exact time to reflect us as unique Source fragments in them, so its other way around = we determine them.
- I was digging another layer deeper and as we are all multidimensional there must be also coded your particular multidimensionality. For example few years ago I was shown by my higher self my other multidimensional constellation "homes" and although I am mainly home on Taygeta and in Pleiades in general I had most of my incarnations, big part of me also consist of Orion energy. So I was trying to put the pieces together and as Orion as constellation was "mythologically created" as Orion as the name of the hunter who was killed by only one animal - the scorpion. I noticed that the traits of the typical Scorpio person (several planets in Scorpio) is like the traits of the typical Orion starseed (speaking from my case as well).
- Another thing is that astrologically Scorpio energy is based mainly on cycle of life (sex as beggining and death as the end) and because of that also with transformation etc...This represents the symbol of Ouroboros (the snake eating his own tale). I was always drawn to this symbol but in positive way as eternal life and cycle of transmutation of energy and change. But currently I found out that its symbol of Naga Reptilians who got it on their belts, on "doors" to their dumbs etc. David Icke also mentioned that its the symbol of Reptilians in Cabal as keeping humans in the cycle of incarnations on Earth to exploit them all the time. And as Reptilians are Orion based I validated my theory. But as there are many constellation types and we got only 12 types of astrological energies = analogies of souls, one type of energy must represent many constellations at once. So if you could ask this, that would be great. smile

And also that how its possible that although I validated hundreds of times that real astrology is totally exact, I found 2 anomalies. First case are twins which are in one incarnation totally opposite, so one has birth chart 100% valid and another one not at all, as mirroring halfs of one soul. And at another time they are the same and share the same birth chart. Another anomaly is you as walk in because its obvious on your My Oddessey channel that in the old videos its previous soul using the body. But as I am looking at your birth chart right now or better said "her birth chart" is from my almost daily observations of you in the videos for years valid for you you as Gosia who waltzed in cca 5 years ago. big_smile So this is my another question if it would be possible to ask about this as well please. smile

Last edited by Richard93 (2023-01-22 12:33:02)

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#10 2023-01-22 02:35:18

Lyran

Aries here smile and my Lady is Taurus big_smile

#11 2023-01-22 07:53:59

mitkobs

What is presented as astrology on Earth is entirely false or semi-false(which makes it even worse) because to have real astrology got to have real knowledge about the stars(and planets) and their influence on everything around them and that is impossible from ordinary human POV.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-22 07:56:05)

#12 2023-01-22 12:17:24

Richard93

Brahman wrote:

Hi, Richard. Can the birth chart determine which star race someone is in 5D+ and what the purpose of their incarnation/immersion on Earth is?

Richard93 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Gosia, would it be possible please to ask for the live with JC also about personal astrological birth charts and their connection to our multidimensionality? smile I am doing professional astrology for about 2,5 years and I found out these things:

- Cabal discredited real astrology through commercial astrology in media intentionally to have as lost uniformed slaves as they can
- In every birth chart there is coded particular soul and her/his current incarnation regarding strong traits, potentional in all lifes areas, main incarnation theme, incarnation purpose etc etc etc just much much information
- I was digging deeper and realised it must be your mirror or "map" for you as a soul because my birth chart is 100% valid for me as a 5D person in immersion although solar system is localised only here around Earth
- Because of this fact I found out that you are coded there because of non linearity in spirit world and your exact time of birth isnt coincidence but its precise so that you are "mirrored" in planets and other non planetary parts. So we are not determined by planets positions at birth but we choose exact time to reflect us as unique Source fragments in them, so its other way around = we determine them.
- I was digging another layer deeper and as we are all multidimensional there must be also coded your particular multidimensionality. For example few years ago I was shown by my higher self my other multidimensional constellation "homes" and although I am mainly home on Taygeta and in Pleaides in general I had most of my incarnations, big part of me also consist of Orion energy. So I was trying to put the pieces together and as Orion as constellation was "mythologically created" as Orion as the name of the hunter who was killed by only one animal - the scorpion. I noticed that the traits of the typical Scorpio person (several planets in Scorpio) is like the traits of the typical Orion starseed (speaking from my case as well).
- Another thing is that astrologically Scorpio energy is based mainly on cycle of life (sex as beggining and death as the end) and because of that also with transformation etc...This represents the symbol of Ouroboros (the snake eating his own tale). I was always drawn to this symbol but in positive way as eternal life and cycle of transmutation of energy and change. But currently I found out that its symbol of Naga Reptilians who got it on their belts, on "doors" to their dumbs etc. David Icke also mentioned that its the symbol of Reptilians in Cabal as keeping humans in the cycle of incarnations on Earth to exploit them all the time. And as Reptilians are Orion based I validated my theory. But as there are many constellation types and we got only 12 types of astrological energies = analogies of souls, one type of energy must represent many constellations at once. So if you could ask this, that would be great. smile

And also that how its possible that although I validated hundreds of times that real astrology is totally exact, I found 2 anomalies. First case are twins which are in one incarnation totally opposite, so one has birth chart 100% valid and another one not at all, as mirroring halfs of one soul. And at another time they are the same and share the same birth chart. Another anomaly is you as walk in because its obvious on your My Oddessey channel that in the old videos its previous soul using the body. But as I am looking at your birth chart right now or better said "her birth chart" is from my almost daily observations of you in the videos for years valid for you you as Gosia who waltzed in cca 5 years ago. big_smile So this is my another question if it would be possible to ask about this as well please. smile

Hi Brahman, definitely. smile Purpose is much easier than the race because as I said there are only 12 types of astrological energies. So maybe thats the "ceiling" of birth chart. But lately I found out galactic astrology which is describing different kinds of relations of your birth chart to the particular constellations. Its even more complex.

#13 2023-01-22 12:37:26

Richard93

Brahman wrote:
Richard93 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Hi, Richard. Can the birth chart determine which star race someone is in 5D+ and what the purpose of their incarnation/immersion on Earth is?

Hi Brahman, definitely. smile Purpose is much easier than the race because as I said there are only 12 types of astrological energies. So maybe thats the "ceiling" of birth chart. But lately I found out galactic astrology which is describing different kinds of relations of your birth chart to the particular constellations. Its even more complex.

Are there any galactic astrology sites to check out? Sounds good.

So far I only know about this one smile - https://www.galacticastrology.com/

#14 2023-01-22 16:51:31

Edith_S

Hello and thanks for this new theme in advance.

I've been interested and used the psychological astrology for many years, even worked out  some new methods of analyzing charts and corroborate them with psychological tests to understand the human psyche this way, not only from birth charts but the significance of transits and progressions.  Mostly kept it to myself, and used in order to understand what is behind some of the complicated cases, as not everybody was open to this kind of approach.

But I think that it worked because we have a collective agreement that astrology works in this and this way and this is shared by subconscious ways too. More than likely our fascination with the night sky plus wanting to have some tips concerning the future tendencies or past influences, that opened us, since a long long time, to listen to and accept these explanations coming, maybe from other civilizations, like many other things, or starseeds that had this mission.

So, thank you !

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#15 2023-01-22 16:57:48

Edith_S

Happy wrote:

Well, then you Leos - you are quite preoccupied with your head of hair...must look better than just right !! Good for you!

Last edited by Edith_S (2023-01-22 16:59:21)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#16 2023-01-22 17:12:30

Happy

Edith_S wrote:
Happy wrote:

Well, then you Leos - you are quite preoccupied with your head of hair...must look better than just right !! Good for you!

My mane is ok... smile

#17 2023-01-22 17:35:27

Alec

azhidaha wrote:
Happy wrote:
Edith_S wrote:

My mane is ok... smile

Urmah show off :cool

Haha actually I think we have a few Urmah Starseeds in this forum.

#18 2023-01-23 02:52:52

Lyran

azhidaha wrote:

I'm Leo too, on August 6th wink
But don care, I won't let anything outside of me defines me.

Well said Azhidaha

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-23 02:53:13)

#19 2023-01-23 16:47:41

Rocketmidget

Happy wrote:

Im leo too. Lol. July 27 just like the movie kpac..which freaked me out btw when i watched that.

#20 2023-01-24 04:30:16

StarDeity
Banned

Looks obvious? big_smile

What's yours??

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-24 04:31:46)

#21 2023-01-24 13:00:30

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Will there be a transcript with Yazhi's answers?

She mentioned that she will make a video too so yes.

And the answers from Yazhi were so simple but so fascinating as usual. smile smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-24 13:04:01)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#22 2023-01-24 13:34:36

Gosia
Administrator

I will make a video yes, and the transcript will be availble. smile

Brahman wrote:

Will there be a transcript with Yazhi's answers?

#23 2023-01-24 17:04:06

StarDeity
Banned

I often find that the characteristics attributed to my sign are often spot on for me.

And as Yazhi said, stars and planets have no influence on you from your date of birth, YOU are the influence, your frequency.

So I was thinking if other Virgos are other Me... like we are related fractals of an "Archetype" or "Over Soul"

random thought..

mitkobs wrote:

What is presented as astrology on Earth is entirely false or semi-false(which makes it even worse) because to have real astrology got to have real knowledge about the stars(and planets) and their influence on everything around them and that is impossible from ordinary human POV.

#24 2023-01-24 19:01:44

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Looks obvious? big_smile

What's yours??

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Haha yes it does, you have a strong Virgo energy.

Well... My Sun sign is Cancer in Earth astrology, but I feel more like a Libra due to my Moon.

I wonder if Astrology will have to be re-designed once someone kicks that metal ball away.

#25 2023-01-24 19:18:36

StarDeity
Banned

Ahh! My mom was a cancer too.

It is said cancers tend to be sentimental eh.. xD

I've been wondering about different the energies, and how one might be more compatible with someone from a different sign than what the astrological lore says hehe

Been thinking the same about the moon, redesigned astrology..

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Looks obvious? big_smile

What's yours??

Alec wrote:

Haha yes it does, you have a strong Virgo energy.

Well... My Sun sign is Cancer in Earth astrology, but I feel more like a Libra due to my Moon.

I wonder if Astrology will have to be re-designed once someone kicks that metal ball away.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-24 19:20:40)

Board footer