You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-24 20:50:08

Alec

Re: Livestream - Gosia on Jean Claude's 'Beyond Mystic'

StarDeity wrote:

Ahh! My mom was a cancer too.

It is said cancers tend to be sentimental eh.. xD

I've been wondering about different the energies, and how one might be more compatible with someone from a different sign than what the astrological lore says hehe

Been thinking the same about the moon, redesigned astrology..

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Looks obvious? big_smile

What's yours??

Haha yes it does, you have a strong Virgo energy.

Well... My Sun sign is Cancer in Earth astrology, but I feel more like a Libra due to my Moon.

I wonder if Astrology will have to be re-designed once someone kicks that metal ball away.

I would say Cancers are more emotional and sensitive rather than sentimental. But that depends on other factors in one's chart.

Even when the real "Moon" is revealed the ball still needs to be there, to balance Earth after the T-War. So maybe Astrology can leave it as is?

Oh I almost forgot, the Andromeda pit stop behind it...

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-24 20:52:19)

#27 2023-01-24 21:19:24

StarDeity
Banned

Alec wrote:

Oh I almost forgot, the Andromeda pit stop behind it...

The Viera?

Yeah, cancers tend to be emotional, and they need to beware of that too, control emotions... yk about this. xD

The ball seems to have some influence on the tide waves,
and some might say even on women, menstrual cycles? o_O
Or is the latter true for the NPCs out there... o.o

I remember back in the day, when I read about conspiracy theories, some clearly agents would say that the moon was going to turn red and we'd have "total darkness" eclipse that would last for three days, and it would make the Earth change its orbit, and would start spinning differently and olut of control, and it would reset our minds and we'd be transformed into something else.. some schizoid conspiracies found online... geez.. I remember thinking how absurd all that stuff sounds lmao

sigh...

#28 2023-01-24 22:10:56

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

(...)I read about conspiracy theories, some clearly agents would say that the moon was going to turn red and we'd have "total darkness" eclipse that would last for three days(...)

Oh that's the Matrix software update.

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-24 22:11:06)

#29 2023-01-24 22:20:15

StarDeity
Banned

Ya bet! lol

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

(...)I read about conspiracy theories, some clearly agents would say that the moon was going to turn red and we'd have "total darkness" eclipse that would last for three days(...)

Oh that's the Matrix software update.

Board footer