You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-22 05:43:01

StarDeity
Banned

Subject of Dreams...

I'm interested if Yazhi or Athena could elaborate on the subject of dreams/sleep, if they know, and from their own experience.
I'm curious to know about Swas dreams, what they see and experience, also Taygetans, how their dreams are like, and what rhey do with them,as interpretation goes.

Like for example, why do we see people doing things and places when we are falling asleep, in that Vigil state.

Why some people see "hallucinations" when they are waking up, like seeing someone or something in their bedroom, like a "hologram..."

Why do we hear voices of people talking while in that vigil state?

How can we tell if it is the astral where we are in and not a "mind creation"?

Also spirits communicating with us through dreams or while one is asleep. I've had this experience a few times...

What do Swas think about all this?

Anyone got more questions?

#2 2023-01-22 06:48:30

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Subject of Dreams...

Another "question"

I see things in my dreams that later appear in my waking reality, or things related to what i saw in a dream.

Is this a form of manifestaing from the astral?

When I was a child, I had a nightmare of being in a car accident.. I woke up crying thst night and parents came into my room and I told them about it..

Days later, we were all in a car accident... I couldn't prevent it.. I was just 7 yo..

We miraculously made it alive, car was totalled..
I only now have scars on my skin to remember..

I've had multiple premonitory dreams throughout my life, but things happened a bit different in waking life.
The recent is seeing symbolic things in dreams that then appear in my waking life..
Nothing so "wow" but Ive seen like animals or cars.. Even adragon..
Same colors and same or similar shape.. Also ppl..

I feel like my Higher Self might be manifesting from the astral, even if silly things..

#3 2023-01-22 07:59:53

mitkobs

Little fears can manifest as dream experiences. For example having fear from high, in dream this can result in walking in high dangerous looking places or falling from high into abysses and things like that.

#4 2023-01-22 09:46:57

Alec

Dreams also "prepare" you for upcoming situations, so that when you confront them you are not caught off guard.
The mind acts more effectively when something repeats. 

And yes, manifestations in dreams do often turn into "reality", and vice versa, if that makes sense.

#5 2023-01-22 10:58:21

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

Another "question"

I see things in my dreams that later appear in my waking reality, or things related to what i saw in a dream.

Is this a form of manifestaing from the astral?

When I was a child, I had a nightmare of being in a car accident.. I woke up crying thst night and parents came into my room and I told them about it..

Days later, we were all in a car accident... I couldn't prevent it.. I was just 7 yo..

We miraculously made it alive, car was totalled..
I only now have scars on my skin to remember..

I've had multiple premonitory dreams throughout my life, but things happened a bit different in waking life.
The recent is seeing symbolic things in dreams that then appear in my waking life..
Nothing so "wow" but Ive seen like animals or cars.. Even adragon..
Same colors and same or similar shape.. Also ppl..

I feel like my Higher Self might be manifesting from the astral, even if silly things..

i am certainly interested in Yahzi's experience and knowledge regarding dreams (also because they are related to my research)

in my experience i've had propethic vision like dreams (not all visions are from god btw), astral dreams where i ehm have done astral shit which normally is done by my higher self existing in this plane (beyond astral lies another plane btw) and a lot of normal dreams which sometimes directly correlate with my physical reality and events happening.

for these normal dreams i can share another persepctive you might want to know - your subconscious, which i am regarding as an interdependent second point of consciousness in the same body with its own awareness of both you (the first point of awareness) and itself, both points coming from the same manifesting soul field and splitting into their subbranches shortly after birth - so subconscious has had a lot of influence over the normal dreams for me and others. as the function of subconscious is to organize and help you directing your life and decisions by giving you appropiate information at specific points, it also shows in dreams communicating with you important (or not so important) information regarding your current state of life and consciousness to further aid and help you with whatever your mission is.

so there you have mostly direct transfer, communication and guidance by your subconscious in normal dreams. solving complex psychic things in an bizarre scenery for example. or getting dreams regarding events which may happen soon (good or bad) which you didn't notice, but your subconscious did.

anyways, i am very interested in Yahzi's wisdom here.

#6 2023-01-22 16:55:54

StarDeity
Banned

Yes, when I was younger I had those, not anymore.
I think regressive entities might be the ones giving people nightmares scenarios...
I haven't had nightmares in years tbh.
The entities don't scare me anymore so they don't waste their time I suppose lol

I float and fly in dreams, move objects with my mind... They fear me in the astral sometimes, and they run away...

mitkobs wrote:

Little fears can manifest as dream experiences. For example having fear from high, in dream this can result in walking in high dangerous looking places or falling from high into abysses and things like that.

#7 2023-01-22 16:56:55

StarDeity
Banned

Yeah I believe it too~

Alec wrote:

Dreams also "prepare" you for upcoming situations, so that when you confront them you are not caught off guard.
The mind acts more effectively when something repeats. 

And yes, manifestations in dreams do often turn into "reality", and vice versa, if that makes sense.

#8 2023-01-22 17:16:21

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I think regressive entities might be the ones giving people nightmares scenarios...
The entities don't scare me anymore so they don't waste their time I suppose lol

I float and fly in dreams, move objects with my mind... They fear me in the astral sometimes, and they run away...

mitkobs wrote:

I can feel you have a very high vibration, and more than that.
You are regressive's worst nightmare.

Do you have any idea who you are? (rhetorical question)

#9 2023-01-22 20:04:02

StarDeity
Banned

I don't yet... Spirirually, I'm trying to figure it out.

I don't think I'm in an immersion either... Have heard that people in immersion don't have like a "direct connection" to Source, they are just connected to the mind of the ET in immersion...
Don't know how true that is either..

I've had beings visit me while I'm sleeping, appearing in my bedroom too. Waking me up at night, people made of blue and ourple energy... Idk if spirits or ETs in camo haha
And have had many dreams of being abducted and being inside ships and speaking with ship crew..
I often see orbs in my bedroom, and seeing through camera confirms it..

It's frustrating not knowing... u_u

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

mitkobs wrote:

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-22 20:33:54)

#10 2023-01-22 20:44:40

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I don't yet... I'm trying to figure it out.

I don't think I'm in an immersion either... Have heard that people in immersion don't have like a "direct connection" to Source, they are just connected to the mind of the ET in immersion...

I've had beings visit me while I'm sleeping, appearing in my bedroom too. Waking me up at night, people made of blue and ourple energy... Idk if spirits or ETs in camo haha
And have had many dreams of being abducted and being inside ships and speaking with ship crew..

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

You will figure it out.
Not knowing is part of everything, it's a process. smile

#11 2023-01-22 21:42:44

StarDeity
Banned

I suppose..
Would be cool to know while we're still alive in this jungle, it could help and be useful...

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Alec wrote:

You will figure it out.

#12 2023-01-22 21:57:27

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I suppose..
Would be cool to know while we're still alive in this jungle, it could help and be useful...

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

You will figure it out.

I think you will. You are at the "border" 4D/5D, stuck in 3D (jungle).
That's why you're feeling like that.

#13 2023-01-22 23:01:09

StarDeity
Banned

I hope!

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I suppose..

Alec wrote:

You will figure it out.

I think you will. You are at the "border" 4D/5D, stuck in 3D (jungle).
That's why you're feeling like that.

Board footer