You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-22 17:09:10

Happy

Earth - Why it's Important for the Extraterrestrials? Athena and Yazhi

Earth - Why is it Important for the Extraterrestrials? Athena and Yazhi Swaruu

Published:  January 22nd, 2023

EarthImportant

From the blurb:
"This video is a result of a question asked in the recent live in English: Why is Earth so important to the ETs? We have talked about it with Athena and Yazhi Swaruu, and I am sharing their answers and thoughts."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-22 23:03:57

Pymander

Re: Earth - Why it's Important for the Extraterrestrials? Athena and Yazhi

This was such a great video. Sometimes the simplest questions end up having these extraordinarily profound answers.

I think that if I left Earth either through extraction or an immersion pod, that I would tell people in the 5D that the experiences you have while on Earth are difficult and exhausting and frustrating; but, that you encounter people of all kinds of development and if you're lucky, you'll almost always see the good in them.

And that this experience is by itself is worthwhile, but, that this experience needs to also be protected because the Earth is being turned into a technological AI Farm controlled by the regressive Cabal who desire more and more control. And that's why they should do more to stop the regressive ones from above. The Earth experience would be improved without them constantly stirring up the pot. Just letting people live their lives at a lower level of technological and spiritual advancement is more than enough. No threat of global destruction and mass extinction. The game stops being fun at that point. That's what I would tell them.

#3 2023-01-25 11:07:54

Rocketmidget

That video made me just cry at the end.
I feel a calmness and awareness now that is mind shattering for me.
    I cant fathom how everyone doesnt see how real this information is.
    Its like ive been walking around in the movie idiocracy my entire life..

Then i suddenly got THE
True explanation for everything .

#4 2023-01-26 22:48:34

Lyran

This video makes me wish for extraction and I must remind myself of all the reasons I Love life again. Who doesn't want to fly among the stars again already?

#5 2023-01-27 00:13:23

Lyran wrote:

This video makes me wish for extraction and I must remind myself of all the reasons I Love life again. Who doesn't want to fly among the stars again already?

On the other hand, who doesn't want to incarnate on Earth at this wonderful time when Organic Holographic Society is about to come to be?

You have all this information how to Navigate the matrix. You have community here who makes you feel normal, not like David Icke in 1990s ridiculed for mentioning extra terrestrials.

You have lived through 2012 and 2020. Do you feel strong already?

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-01-27 00:14:17)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-01-27 01:28:27

Lyran

Celestial Marriage wrote:
Lyran wrote:

On the other hand, who doesn't want to incarnate on Earth at this wonderful time when Organic Holographic Society is about to come to be?

You have all this information how to Navigate the matrix. You have community here who makes you feel normal, not like David Icke in 1990s ridiculed for mentioning extra terrestrials.

You have lived through 2012 and 2020. Do you feel strong already?

The Federation is not one bit interested in letting that happen, advanced knowledge holders have always been permitted because we don't cause dramatic changes. We can alter our personal realities but ...
And to date 2012 and 2020 are the least of what I've lived through.
But I do love your spirit smile
And yes- Strong still Thank you Celestial marriage ❤️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-27 01:40:48)

#7 2023-01-27 06:38:25

mitkobs

Federation is not interested to shut down the matrix because it is containing the regressive evil here in one place and is easy for them to manage it. Not because they want people to suffer here and other nefarious reasons we can think of.

#8 2023-01-27 07:27:48

mitkobs

Federation do all that because what we do as starseeds and what Taygeta does in a way help also the regressive evil to surpass its traps here without being reformed. And what you say that have to move it to another planet, this is the another planet, we are on it. And you and me are here because we choose to be here, no one is forcing you to be here if you are starseed.

#9 2023-01-27 09:40:14

mitkobs

If depends on them, but this do not depend on them solely.
Every other higher than Federation aspect of reality including the Source on top is moving life forward in progression. And Earth will not be able to stay in this 3D for very long no matter what Federation does.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-27 09:41:26)

#10 2023-01-27 17:28:40

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

Federation is not interested to shut down the matrix because it is containing the regressive evil here in one place and is easy for them to manage it. Not because they want people to suffer here and other nefarious reasons we can think of.

Yes true! But here's where things get tricky... Regressive races on Earth "signed" a contract with the Federation.
We need to go back in time to understand this. Reptilians for example, they were on Earth before the Human race, but they aren't originally from Earth, they came from other Planets, but Humans are "originally" from Earth.

When Humans and Reptilians were about to co-exist, the Federation asked Reptilians (and the Anunakis) to leave Earth so that Humans could evolve on their own in piece in the Earth "Project".
The Anunakis agreed to leave, but the Reptilians refused, claiming Earth is theirs because they were there first. It's true they were on Earth first but false that Earth is theirs. This is very subjective.
The Federation didn't agree with this claim, but said it was a fair claim, from a logical point of view.
And this is where the contract part comes into place. The Federation told Reptilians that they could stay under one condition, in no absolute circumstances Humans can see them or know about their existence. And also that they cannot interfere in Human evolution (which they did anyway).

The Federation knows they interfered, they've breached the contract. Hence the Lunar Matrix and the Van Allen Belt were introduced to trap them, because the Federation wants to avoid the same that happened with Tiamat. They don't want another war with them to avoid Earth being destroyed in a potential war. So they decided to trap them instead, until they can figure out other solution. But since the trap is convenient and it's working pretty well, the Federation decided to keep it and focus on other Galatic issues more important than Earth. Above I said "Earth Project", because that's exactly how the Federation sees it. They don't see Earth as a free "normal" Planet, not because they don't want to, but because it has to be like this, at least for now.

Yes this is creating a collateral damage to Humans, who have nothing to do with this mess.

The reason why the Federation does't want Humans to be Interstellar is because Humans are blocked from evolving spiritually (due to the trap), it's extremely dangerous and irresponsible to let "3D" Humans hang around the Universe. Imagine what would happen, when Humans cannot even take care of their own Planet, and the majority having a very 3D mentality. And to make things worse, the regressives are doing everything they can to also block Humans from growing, because once they do, it's Game Over for them. This is why Humans are very confused with the Federation, thinking: "Are you on our side or theirs?"
As you can see, this is very complicated, it's a mess! Because both the Federation and the regressives want the same thing, but for different reasons. In the end, all the Federation wants is to protect Earth and Humans. From a Planet and race point of view, if that makes sense. But they want the "game" to continue. The "Being Human Experience".

This is changing tho, Humans are in a critical point of evolution at the moment. Regressives have nothing else left, Humans are awakening more than ever, and they knew about this, hence the Papaya... But it's not really working as they expected. The Papaya scandal will be exposed to the general public soon, along with all political corruption and agendas, which will make Humans even more conscious of what's really going on. Most will be shocked and traumatized, but that's part of the process. There will be riots and rebellion groups, it will be a tough but interesting moment in Humanity.

#11 2023-01-27 18:31:45

Happy

Alec wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Yes true! But here's where things get tricky... Regressive races on Earth "signed" a contract with the Federation.
We need to go back in time to understand this. Reptilians for example, they were on Earth before the Human race, but they aren't originally from Earth, they came from other Planets, but Humans are "originally" from Earth.

When Humans and Reptilians were about to co-exist, the Federation asked Reptilians (and the Anunakis) to leave Earth so that Humans could evolve on their own in piece in the Earth "Project".
The Anunakis agreed to leave, but the Reptilians refused, claiming Earth is theirs because they were there first. It's true they were on Earth first but false that Earth is theirs. This is very subjective.
The Federation didn't agree with this claim, but said it was a fair claim, from a logical point of view.
And this is where the contract part comes into place. The Federation told Reptilians that they could stay under one condition, in no absolute circumstances Humans can see them or know about their existence. And also that they cannot interfere in Human evolution (which they did anyway).

The Federation knows they interfered, they've breached the contract. Hence the Lunar Matrix and the Van Allen Belt were introduced to trap them, because the Federation wants to avoid the same that happened with Tiamat. They don't want another war with them to avoid Earth being destroyed in a potential war. So they decided to trap them instead, until they can figure out other solution. But since the trap is convenient and it's working pretty well, the Federation decided to keep it and focus on other Galatic issues more important than Earth. Above I said "Earth Project", because that's exactly how the Federation sees it. They don't see Earth as a free "normal" Planet, not because they don't want to, but because it has to be like this, at least for now.

Yes this is creating a collateral damage to Humans, who have nothing to do with this mess.

The reason why the Federation does't want Humans to be Interstellar is because Humans are blocked from evolving spiritually (due to the trap), it's extremely dangerous and irresponsible to let "3D" Humans hang around the Universe. Imagine what would happen, when Humans cannot even take care of their own Planet, and the majority having a very 3D mentality. And to make things worse, the regressives are doing everything they can to also block Humans from growing, because once they do, it's Game Over for them. This is why Humans are very confused with the Federation, thinking: "Are you on our side or theirs?"
As you can see, this is very complicated, it's a mess! Because both the Federation and the regressives want the same thing, but for different reasons. In the end, all the Federation wants is to protect Earth and Humans. From a Planet and race point of view, if that makes sense. But they want the "game" to continue. The "Being Human Experience".

This is changing tho, Humans are in a critical point of evolution at the moment. Regressives have nothing else left, Humans are awakening more than ever, and they knew about this, hence the Papaya... But it's not really working as they expected. The Papaya scandal will be exposed to the general public soon, along with all political corruption and agendas, which will make Humans even more conscious of what's really going on. Most will be shocked and traumatized, but that's part of the process. There will be riots and rebellion groups, it will be a tough but interesting moment in Humanity.

This is a coherent presentation, Alec, and a perspective it's possible to be at ease with. I am a little unsure if it corresponds with the 'official' Taygetan views on the matters, and Gosia could perhaps chime in with a good comment here. But it was a nice read for me. Thank you. smile

#12 2023-01-27 19:03:10

Alec

Happy wrote:

This is a coherent presentation, Alec, and a perspective it's possible to be at ease with. I am a little unsure if it corresponds with the 'official' Taygetan views on the matters, and Gosia could perhaps chime in with a good comment here. But it was a nice read for me. Thank you. smile

Thank you Happy!
I'm also very curious to hear Gosia's opinion on this. And of course, from the Taygetans themselves.

Is it true? Is it false? I wish I could confirm. Like you said, let's call it a perspective. smile

#13 2023-01-27 21:04:44

mitkobs

Alec, I see it this way, Federation do not make pacts with regressive races and it is impossible to make such pacts with them because they do not fallow pacts, they are treacherous and will tell and do anything to see their interests met.
Also Federation is very powerful organization and can dictate what needs to be dictated with those with whom one cannot make agreements.
Federation surely is in agreement with the reasonable part of the Draconians(Alpha and not), Greys and others who are not regressive anymore. And they are looking for their kind who is still regressive, guiding them, stopping them, correcting them when needed. So every star race is looking for their own kinds mainly.
Humans who are real souls and not starseeds are helped and guided by Karistus most probably as we already know that they are the angels in the afterlife who help the dead in Astral plane.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-27 21:06:06)

#14 2023-01-30 14:47:21

mitkobs

No one is holding us in chains so to say. The mind can be free.
I realize all the limitation in the physical everyday life - with not having enough money to buy things or to go somewhere. Not to be able to do what we want again because of the money system limitations. And when the system is limiting me physically it cannot limit me in mind(it tries that as well) and I find other things to do that do not cost impossible amounts of money and this is how the life goes with enjoying little cheap simple things in life. And I can appreciate and enjoy living with less or modestly.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-30 14:48:11)

#15 2023-01-30 15:20:40

mitkobs

I am talking about finding the good in life no matter how limiting life can be physically. Not to give up. To stay, to live. To be happy beyond the imposed financial matrix. To be strong, to be resilient. And even to be that tough, versatile and intelligent, to be able to change the(own) reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-30 15:21:39)

#16 2023-01-30 15:22:24

Bucegi

Brahman wrote:

So far, the GFederation has not stopped the matrix and although there have been star seeds to the rescue at all times, everything has continued as before.
This is a playground, not a game for wars and saviours.

so do you like this "playground" or what?

#17 2023-01-30 15:27:26

Bucegi

mitkobs wrote:

so that would be an logical argument for the prison they created with all living entities on earth 10.000 years ago! not that long a time for a "galactic soul experience playground" btw. i hate this expression, although valid, because it is like the smallest aspect and an complete symptom of the big fat problems happening on earth and not the reason why you are here (except you are here for the galactic new age soul experience).
"if only you knew how bad things really are"

anyways, gonna watch that video now

#18 2023-01-30 15:37:30

mitkobs

Bucegi, it is what one can do under the heavy imposing circumstances and not to lose its soul so to say. And this is what is important. Because sooner or later human life will end and this physical limitation will end but the experience will stay. So what would be your life experience. A money making machine or spiritual master.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-30 15:40:27)

#19 2023-01-30 16:10:57

Bucegi

mitkobs wrote:

Bucegi, it is what one can do under the heavy imposing circumstances and not to lose its soul so to say. And this is what is important. Because sooner or later human life will end and this physical limitation will end but the experience will stay. So what would be your life experience. A money making machine or spiritual master.

sorry but what are you asking me here

#20 2023-01-30 16:51:03

Bucegi

Brahman wrote:
Bucegi wrote:
Brahman wrote:

So far, the GFederation has not stopped the matrix and although there have been star seeds to the rescue at all times, everything has continued as before.
This is a playground, not a game for wars and saviours.

so do you like this "playground" or what?

After seeing the video and reading the transcript for clarity, it became all too clear to me.... they themselves say there is another larger matrix and everyone there thinks Earth is for experience. No one knows exactly why they chose Earth.... the Federation is playing with illusions.... and has no intention of giving up the matrix... Nor solving the problems because they are illusions <-created by them... So everything continues as before and I don't like it.
So I asked why we are not allowed to leave the matrix whenever we want.

i like your reply. i am sorry and apologize for bothering you that hard with my comment on the playground thing. as complicated or as simple as it may be, i really hate (don't like very very much is the better word here) the notion of "oh this is all just experience and that's ultimatly the reason for everything here" and i'm just like you don't have seen anything to say such shortsighted things while my inner body cramps itself a lot.

it's not like i am denying the "experience and soul advancing" aspect - and i am putting enhancement on ASPECT - of this earth thing we have here. it's just like, really? that's how far you've come? i've seen some stuff and this experience thing is from my experience and persepctive a rather small parallel product of what initially happened here and is happening here now. like, oh, earth is burning okay and there's people solving that shit, why don't i shortly incarnate here and have some fun experience and advance myself a little bit until they have solved the real problems.

also, from my experience in the astral realms and beyond physical in 3D/5D form, I'd like to add an interesting thing to the blown up experience aspect of earth matrix realm - the soul damages I've witnessed from souls who came here for the eyperience or other reasons are enormous in some cases. some souls got away with their experience and advancement yes, and also with rather huge energetic and unified soul field damages which I don't see a genuine reasonable proportion to the advancement experience they had here (they also don't see it like it has been worth it the cases I've witnessed)

so yea, i don't like the playground thing here

#21 2023-01-30 20:55:08

mitkobs

I am laying out some options. While in the game what is the best way to go. Giving up is not an option. Also is very much advisable not to play the game by the rules of the regressive side. So what is left is to play it like spiritual being. And this is the balanced and without friction way out of it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-30 20:57:16)

#22 2023-01-30 20:55:36

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Mind can be free but body is in 3D.
I mean physically leaving the 3D matrix as happens in extraction. Or everyone being able to independently leave 3D without dying beforehand.

Brahman wrote:

After seeing the video and reading the transcript for clarity, it became all too clear to me.... they themselves say there is another larger matrix and everyone there thinks Earth is for experience. No one knows exactly why they chose Earth.... the Federation is playing with illusions.... and has no intention of giving up the matrix... Nor solving the problems because they are illusions <-created by them... So everything continues as before and I don't like it.
So I asked why we are not allowed to leave the matrix whenever we want.

It's not the Federation that is playing with illusions, it is you that are inside the illusion playing with illusions. smile

And there are many ways to leave the matrix, and we will all leave this matix when we die. But the question is where do you want to go to a cozier illusion matrix cage or do you want True Freedom from all illusions and matrix cages? smile Cause the "5D" where the Federation is, is just another matrix, mental reality construct, just another illusion.

Gosia: So the starseeds are here to remind people to go home, but according to you, it´s calling them to another cage?

Swaruu: Going home is also another cage <---<--- Another set of rules, another society. You say it is a better one, of course it is! It only depends on each person what they want to experience and where to go, but they are all cages. They are all distractions from true ascension.

To boldly go where no density is needed, no agreements, only your own truth! Nothing external from you. Nothing IS external from you any way, but people are so attached to thinking there is a world outside of them, with laws and logic. But then again not everyone even wants true ascension, they want to experience things! It is their choice! The bigger cage is more convenient and more comfortable than the smaller one, granted! Still a damn cage! 5D is another Matrix, set of rules, of perceptions. Agreements!

[...]

Swaruu: Of course it is different! Do they want another cage, set of experiences, rules and agreements of perception... or do they want total illumination-enlightenment outside all cages?! Why is it outside all cages? Because in that state whatever they think just is! Meaning total freedom!

[...]

Swaruu: Yes, you are free to participate in cages of others, and leave and come back at will. But you need to be free first! Find out who you really are!

Gosia: Yes, I guess I feel it on some intuitive higher level, that that´s how I am deep down somewhere, or that I have access to that state, but not sure I am truly there yet practically.

Swaruu: In the end you only work from higher realms any way! You simply chose to forget that fact! And I am here to remind them that they are all one, that they are cosmic, that they are not their concept of self. Making them know that they can return to source. To truly be free.

From the video/transcript: Freedom, Ascension, Federation, and 5D Cages - Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Contact (Pleiades) (bold mine)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#23 2023-01-30 21:50:48

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Jupiter, I see you are a fan of the matrix and trying to justify the federation. I'm sure when you die you'll go to their 5D matrix to worship them for the great game. smile
I will pass them by though and be free. Until then, I will believe that everything is an illusion and nothing is really happening here.

I think you may have misunderstood what I am saying. smile I didn't mean it in a bad way. I should have said "it is you and everyone else that are inside the illusion playing with illusions."

(How good is your English, are you by any chance using an autotranslator too or was it mitkobs, I vaguely remember one of you bulgarians mentioned that some time ago???)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#24 2023-01-30 21:50:59

Happy

Brahman wrote:

Jupiter, I see you are a fan of the matrix and trying to justify the federation. I'm sure when you die you'll go to their 5D matrix to worship them for the great game. smile
I will pass them by though and be free. Until then, I will believe that everything is an illusion and nothing is really happening here.

You remember when Yazhi insisted that the Taygetans could transform Earth into a holistic society by just mentoring us?

My own thinking went along the line that there are so many collective "truths" that need to be transformed for it to happen, that it surely must take years - or generations - for this. And Yazhi said it too.

One of those truths is about the general understanding of "the matrix" we live in. Due to the film by the same name, the general understanding is that the "matrix" is something external, showered down our throats. But it's not. And Jupiter is right in this; it's all about what we reach for.

Jupiter points to one of the biggest "pillars" that needs to re-built, in order for us to take a grip on our own fate: The agreements we uphold, which are social in nature, and interstellar too.

What we're given by the Taygetans and Swaruunians work on so many levels, that the pace of the transformation is mind-blowing. The only limitation is given by the answer to "Are we open to it?"

Neo's true transformation followed from his integration of his alter ego. But the resulting peace that followed was a direct result of a conscious choice he made. What was that choice?

#25 2023-01-30 22:24:04

Happy

Brahman wrote:

Yes, Yazhi said all that but let's see in 2 years if there will be a society at all. Because she had also said what the future would look like and it was more the cabal version.

So, dream on.

She also mentioned recently this timeline is still being "worked"... smile

Board footer