You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-23 11:15:56

Daryn565

Planet Avyon and the Urma Lion ET.

Greetings All,

I ponder but does anybody here have a particular interest in Avyon and the Urma Lion ET.I am so interested in Avyon and a race of Lion ET.The Sun Vega and Sirius fascinate myself.

I await your input and opinions.

Thanks

Daryn.

#2 2023-01-23 16:29:41

Happy

Re: Planet Avyon and the Urma Lion ET.

You can search for the keyword "Avyon" and other topics on the Transcript-page, extract the information you find fascinating, and put it here. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2023-01-23 18:31:12

StarDeity
Banned

I am interest in Urmas...

I thought it was funny that Swaruunians said they're tired of eating Urmah meat paté
Sounds like they eat similar to canned cat food... lmao

#4 2023-01-23 22:01:00

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

I thought it was funny that Swaruunians said they're tired of eating Urmah meat paté

Urmahs are fascinating! I love them!
There's so much about them we don't know about.
They have a very complex culture and society, like cats do big_smile

There are some Urmah Starseeds in this forum.

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-23 22:02:11)

#5 2023-01-24 03:27:31

StarDeity
Banned

Yes! I wish I could meet them and squeeze them too! I love felines~
I am wondering what their meat paté is like too xDD
I had cats before and I squeezed and kissed my cats often...
Now there's neighbourhood cats that like to hang out the house' front garden. There's like 3 generations of them, and they're all gray.
They're attracted to my home it seems..
Besides feeding them..

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

#6 2023-01-24 04:11:47

Lyran

I wonder if I am Urmah or Taygetan and resonate very closely with both. We now have five cats (3 of which are different generations from the same street cat) whom we also feed and had spaded but doesn't want to be inside.
They just keep turning up smile

#7 2023-01-24 05:57:00

StarDeity
Banned

It's possible to have been different Stellar Races in past lives..

For example, Dohr KaalEl was Urmah in some past life, and yk he's Taygetan now.

It is "imprinted" in your aura or Soul. Like apparently the scanners the Taygetans use to Scan people's Souls, they can detect energies from different Stellar Races in one person, which means that person could have been those races before.

Lyran wrote:

I wonder if I am Urmah or Taygetan and resonate very closely with both. We now have five cats (3 of which are different generations from the same street cat) whom we also feed and had spaded but doesn't want to be inside.
They just keep turning up smile

#8 2023-01-24 09:14:10

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Now there's neighbourhood cats that like to hang out the house' front garden. There's like 3 generations of them, and they're all gray.
Besides feeding them..

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Cats can feel positive energies, and they know who likes them and who doesn't.
I have this sort of magnet for cats. Every cat that sees me, approaches me and then lick my hands, even stranger ones! Weird but cute!

This was the meat paté the Swaruunians are sick of. Apparently Urmahs sent them 7 tons of it. How kind of them big_smile

FluxBB bbcode

Last edited by Alec (2024-03-22 22:08:15)

#9 2023-01-24 15:38:10

StarDeity
Banned

omg yeahh, cats can sense the person's energy and personality...

I have an uncle that when he came to visit, all my cats ran away and hid under the bed or furniture, even hid from my cousins... I wanted to show my cat to my cousins, and when I picked him up to show my cousin, kitteh peed on me D:

Then when other uncle came to visit the cats liked playing with him and all..

I thought it was so interesting... xD

Imagine sending 7 tons of that paté LMAO geez...
and Urmahs like their spices too, tasty paté xDD
It´s funny imagining it when the Swaruunians receive the cargo and opening it...
¨this again?¨ -_-

xD

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Besides feeding them..

Alec wrote:

Cats can feel positive energies, and they know who likes them and who doesn't.
I have this sort of magnet for cats. Every cat that sees me, approaches me and then lick my hands, even stranger ones! Weird but cute!

This was the meat paté the Swarrunians are sick of. Apparently Urmahs sent them 7 tones of it. How kind of them big_smile

https://i.ibb.co/P9mHhVH/Unknown.jpg

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-24 15:39:03)

#10 2023-01-24 19:40:34

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

(...)
It´s funny imagining it when the Swaruunians receive the cargo and opening it...
¨this again?¨ -_-

xD

Haha and the funny part is that Urmahs are not aware of that, but try to tell a 7 foot walking feline that you don't want more of their paté.

#11 2023-01-24 19:54:23

StarDeity
Banned

They put you in the black list of who not to give paté to xDDD
jk

I'm sure they're proud of their paté and it tastes very good... I'm curious!

I was thinking that if ETs "discriminate" with humans who are carnivore and won't extract them because they are vegan up there or something...
My thought was, if someone is carnivore, would they change their mind about extracting them...
Or they would "force" you to eat vegan because that's what they eat out there... like you'd have to adapt your body for it... ._.

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

(...)
¨this again?¨ -_-

xD

Haha and the funny part is that Urmahs are not aware of that, but try to tell a 7 foot walking feline that you don't want more of their paté.

#12 2023-01-24 20:33:47

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

jk

I was thinking that if ETs "discriminate" with humans who are carnivore and won't extract them because they are vegan up there or something...
My thought was, if someone is carnivore, would they change their mind about extracting them...
Or they would "force" you to eat vegan because that's what they eat out there... like you'd have to adapt your body for it... ._.
]

Oh this is a controversial topic...
The Urmah race took several generations to adjust their bodies, but even now, their synthetic meat includes all the nutrients from real meat.
On Earth you have attempts to create "synthetic" meat, but it's not really fully completed in terms of its desired content.
I don't want to go deep into this subject because this is very controversial, and there are a lot of different perspectives to look from. There is also the ethic part.

For Humans to go fully vegan (which they will) it will take some generations, because the Human body needs time to adapt ditching real meat.
I believe that what you eat doesn't determine if you can be extracted or not.
ET's have meat replacements in their diet (some, not all), but anyone extracted will not even think about not eating meat anymore, they will have other stuff to worry about. They can adapt pretty fast with no issues. Or they can eat the paté...

StarDeity... I think you are worried they will feed you the paté if you get extracted big_smile

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-24 20:56:15)

#13 2023-01-24 20:49:16

StarDeity
Banned

Indeed it is a controversial topic, even within this community, as many seem to be vegan, mayhap..

I had been looking at some research about how fruits and vegetables, and plants in general, defend themselves from predators, as to not get eaten...
Like many vegetables and fruits create chemicals that can go as far as killing animals and even humans if consumed in larger quantities.
From cyanide, to carcinogens too, and other chemicals that aren't good for our gut, which is why we might get bloating and bad digestions and all...

I wonder what the Swaruus have to say about this subject.

There's a even a list of natural occurring chemicals found in plants that are harmful for us, and animals too, it seems.
and I wonder if this whole cabal agenda of pushing veganism on us stem from them knowing how plants can be harmful for us and all.

This video from a doctor who is against the cabal vegan agenda explains what I'm talking about in better detail, if you'd like to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1cqNDDG4aA

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

jk

]

Oh this is a controversial topic...
The Urmah race took several generations to adjust their bodies, but even now, their synthetic meat includes all the nutrients from real meat.
On Earth you have attempts to create "synthetic" meat, but it's not really fully completed in terms of its desired content.
I don't want to go deep on this subject because this is very controversial, and there are a lot of different perspectives to look from. There is also the ethic part.

For Humans to go fully vegan (which they will) it will take some generations, because the Human body needs time to adapt ditching real meat.
I believe that what you eat doesn't determine if you can be extracted or not.
ET's have meat replacements in their diet (some, not all), but anyone extracted will not even think about not eating meat anymore, they will have other stuff to worry about. They can adapt pretty fast with no issues. Or they can eat the Paté...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-24 20:59:54)

#14 2023-01-26 08:20:04

mitkobs

Space cats are the answer to the Draconian galactic invasion, to stop it and to limit it in healthy boundaries.

#15 2023-01-26 10:44:48

mitkobs

In all these pictures they make them with human body and head of a big cat. No one apparently can imagine how they look really and how is their natural whole body Urmah look.

#16 2023-01-26 18:15:04

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

In all these pictures they make them with human body and head of a big cat. No one apparently can imagine how they look really and how is their natural whole body Urmah look.

Define "no one" wink

#17 2023-01-26 20:51:29

mitkobs

From all these drawings almost all are made with human bodies, but their bodies are not human but more like the lion and tiger body changed a bit structurally to be able to stay stable on two legs.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-26 20:52:30)

Board footer