You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-23 18:54:00

Rocketmidget

Karistas .

The channel karistas and the cause...is a new one. This guys has had many channels that keep getting deleted over the years by stupid tube.
  I only found these because somewhere in the past one of the cosmic agency vids said one of his previous channels was a good source for karistas information.
  They are weird vids for sure. But recently he talked about all the karista related things in the movie KPAX . I had watched it a long time ago and what shocked me was the alien came to and left earth on july 27th.
   Thats my birthday.

I still watch his stuff ..i still find it weird. Anyone else watch these or have any comments about this guy?

#2 2023-01-23 20:03:37

Jupiter 9

Re: Karistas .

I was just about to comment a link to that video(Edit: he has deleted it) when you mentioned kpax in the other thread. smile

I am not familiar with Dante and the cause but was checking his channel a few days ago and saw that video.

I really like the opening scenes in the Foundation TV series and there is Karistus symbolism in one of them too.

Foundation 2021. Season 1. Episode 1 intro

Foundation Season 1. Jump drive.

(The Karistus transcript/video link: Karistus - Enigmatic Race from Jupiter - Information from Yazhi Swaruu and Aneeka of Temmer

And this is the transcript/video where Swaruu 9 mentions his channel: Jupiter - Solar System - Information from Swaruu of Erra (Taygeta - Pleiades))

PS
I chose the forum name Jupiter because I overanalyze it and spend a lot of time trying to pick up a name when I create a new account, and I couldn't decide on a name, but then I remembered someone mentioning that he liked my previous name Vega and that he also liked the name Jupiter, and I was really happy when I remembered that cause I liked that name too and I finally found a name I like and I can go back to focusing on more important things. So it has nothing to do with Jupiter or the Karistus(At least that I know of haha). I think I like it because of the movie "Jupiter Ascending"(another movie full of Karistus symbolism).

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-23 20:05:51)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-01-23 21:55:56

Rocketmidget

Jupiter wrote:

I was just about to comment a link to that video(Edit: he has deleted it) when you mentioned kpax in the other thread. smile

I am not familiar with Dante and the cause but was checking his channel a few days ago and saw that video.

I really like the opening scenes in the Foundation TV series and there is Karistus symbolism in one of them too.

(The Karistus transcript/video link: Karistus - Enigmatic Race from Jupiter - Information from Yazhi Swaruu and Aneeka of Temmer

And this is the transcript/video where Swaruu 9 mentions his channel: Jupiter - Solar System - Information from Swaruu of Erra (Taygeta - Pleiades))

PS
I chose the forum name Jupiter because I overanalyze it and spend a lot of time trying to pick up a name when I create a new account, and I couldn't decide on a name, but then I remembered someone mentioning that he liked my previous name Vega and that he also liked the name Jupiter, and I was really happy when I remembered that cause I liked that name too and I finally found a name I like and I can go back to focusing on more important things. So it has nothing to do with Jupiter or the Karistus(At least that I know of haha). I think I like it because of the movie "Jupiter Ascending"(another movie full of Karistus symbolism).

Speaking on the foundation..issac was my favorite writer of all time. So much truth in the foundation.
I dont watch any tv anymore though.

Love jupiter ascending. Much truth there also.

#4 2023-01-24 01:39:33

StarDeity
Banned

Dante and whoever else who helps him delete videos often, like they have them up for a few days or a week and then delete them.

I follow two channels from him, but haven't been paying much attention...

Last videos I saw were about like someone recording inside a tower that seemed to belong to like masons or maybe templars, idk..
It just had those black and white tiles masons use.
And then something underground like narrow corridors and showing something inside glass...
Idk if bodies covered by fabric with writing, or something else..
The video looks like made by a schizoid, repeating and repeating same scenes..
It gets annoying to watch tbh.

They all seem like wannabe Karistu, much schizoid stuff..

#5 2023-01-24 05:06:49

Pymander

Apple TV has a ton of hidden in plain site content. The first episode of Circuit Breakers is literally about nano-bots. The final episode is about an Apollo-like Mars landing that turns out to have been faked and on a sound stage. Obviously some Apple execs are in the know.

Jupiter wrote:

PS

#6 2023-01-24 08:52:52

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:

The channel karistas and the cause...is a new one. This guys has had many channels that keep getting deleted over the years by stupid tube.
  I only found these because somewhere in the past one of the cosmic agency vids said one of his previous channels was a good source for karistas information.
  They are weird vids for sure. But recently he talked about all the karista related things in the movie KPAX . I had watched it a long time ago and what shocked me was the alien came to and left earth on july 27th.
   Thats my birthday.

I still watch his stuff ..i still find it weird. Anyone else watch these or have any comments about this guy?

Haven't seen as of yet but I'll have a look and let you know what I think. Peace Brother, Stay Golden smile

#7 2023-01-24 22:42:19

StarDeity
Banned

this is one...

https://www.youtube.com/@nibani5

Rocketmidget wrote:

Thats my birthday.

#8 2023-01-25 11:00:33

Rocketmidget

StarDeity wrote:

this is one...

Rocketmidget wrote:

Thats my birthday.

Hmm. Have not seen this one. 1 post?
Of of the sun reflecting off the atmosphere looking like 2 suns?
Ive taken pictures like this. Lol

#9 2023-01-25 11:01:57

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

Thats my birthday.

Haven't seen as of yet but I'll have a look and let you know what I think. Peace Brother, Stay Golden smile

Make some popcorn first and get into a very weird state of mind lol.

#10 2023-01-25 13:23:01

Jupiter 9

Pymander wrote:

Apple TV has a ton of hidden in plain site content. The first episode of Circuit Breakers is literally about nano-bots. The final episode is about an Apollo-like Mars landing that turns out to have been faked and on a sound stage. Obviously some Apple execs are in the know.

And now we have been informed so the karma is on us haha

Circuit breakers seems interesting.

@Rocketmidget Isaac Asimov was one of my favorites too, the only issue with his novels and his characters was they were more left-brainy and sciency and logical but other than that I loved his science fiction. He might have been an arcturian starseed.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2023-01-25 19:34:38

StarDeity
Banned

LikeI said before, they delete videos often.
They upload a video for a few days or hours then delete them.
So you have to be constantly checking.. It's annoying ik lol

Rocketmidget wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

this is one...

Rocketmidget wrote:

Thats my birthday.

#12 2023-01-26 19:24:25

Rocketmidget

StarDeity wrote:

LikeI said before, they delete videos often.
They upload a video for a few days or hours then delete them.
So you have to be constantly checking.. It's annoying ik lol

Rocketmidget wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

The new 8 part series on the other channel is crazy. Farah dohr kryst  and the twins..the matrie the vlash..templars..someone almost named lushifer. The planet alya.

Lol. Some cool stuff in there for sure.
Im sure a lot of truth in there. Who knows.

#13 2023-01-26 20:59:41

Lyran

The last video put up had a real succinct feel to the information, like somebody knows something for sure. Very interesting but a bit out there for sure. I'll follow the lead. Thanks Bro!
smile

#14 2023-02-11 19:24:55

Rocketmidget

Very interesting new vid. The temple..zaza.
  Russian vax..vlash etc.

#15 2023-02-12 11:19:05

Rocketmidget

I want to add ..for folks that are new to this channel or forum that the karistas are from jupiter. They are not federation and do not agree with the fed. They see earth as a battleground between good and evil and it is a war for them.
  It however does not make their views wrong in any way. Just another view.
   There are many usefull tidbits i have found in their info.
   Peace my starfriends.

#16 2023-02-12 11:40:19

mitkobs

Karistus do not see Earth as battleground. They see it like Yazhi and Swaruus are seeing it, like a infestation of predatory egrogore created by real souls.

#17 2023-02-12 12:02:00

Rocketmidget

mitkobs wrote:

Karistus do not see Earth as battleground. They see it like Yazhi and Swaruus are seeing it, like a infestation of predatory egrogore created by real souls.

Same thing. But they are fighting those egregors in real combat daily.

Btw that new vid has been taken down already.

#18 2023-02-12 14:11:04

mitkobs

Fighting it is useless, it comes again. They are fighting it only if gets on their way.

#19 2023-02-12 14:37:08

Rocketmidget

From what i have read an seen they are an have been physically fighting the vlash for a long long time.
  If it gets in their way?

#20 2023-02-12 16:00:55

mitkobs

For defense if are attacked when have to do something that involves encounter with them.

#21 2023-02-12 16:33:16

Rocketmidget

mitkobs wrote:

For defense if are attacked when have to do something that involves encounter with them.

Dont know where you are getting that from. I have not seen that anywhere.

#22 2023-02-12 17:11:36

Gosia
Administrator

Not sure how they see it precisely to be honest. Not many ETs, I think, see it in the same way Swaruunians do.

mitkobs wrote:

#23 2023-02-12 17:21:22

_.haz.za._369

Gosia wrote:

Not sure how they see it precisely to be honest. Not many ETs, I think, see it in the same way Swaruunians do.

mitkobs wrote:

Do you know what the Z symbol is? The one used by Russia. Since Dante is a Lair he cannot be trusted.

#24 2023-02-13 06:47:18

mitkobs

Maybe the difference of Karistus from Swarunians is they are more directly involved with the whole Earth problem and with much forces in numbers for the purpose of help, especially from the other side, in the Astral.

#25 2023-02-13 08:03:46

Rocketmidget

mitkobs wrote:

Maybe the difference of Karistus from Swarunians is they are more directly involved with the whole Earth problem and with much forces in numbers for the purpose of help, especially from the other side, in the Astral.

Our solar system is the karistas HOME solar system. Earth .mars.venus and other planets are infested with vlash .
  The karistas are possitive beings who see these scum as a problem that needs removing..not some  game for the federation to play .

So..they fight them. IN PERSON CLOSE UP.

Board footer