You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-27 06:40:41

StarDeity
Banned

The Concept of an 'Over Soul'

Some time back Yazhi mentioned something about race being the result or manifestation of a One Person/Higher Self/Over Soul.
That people who belong to a race, each one are fractals of that Over Soul.

This concept I've read about in Germanic Spiritual beliefs, even the NS believed in it too.

Here in Earth we also have the concept of phenotypes, and these can be very well observed, even haplogroups can be identified when doing DNA analysis.
Each human race has distinct phenotypes and distinct haplogroups that reflect who they are, and it can be observed how each phenotype/ethnicity also has an observable pattern of behavior and culture too.

My question regarding this is, why then are all humans apparently seen as like one mass as if we were all the same?

If we were all the same just from being from Earth, wouldn't we all look an behaved like one phenotype and/or ethnicity?

Why do ETs see us all as like "one race" if we clearly have diversity even at a visible and genetic level?

Should we also see all Lyrian ETs out there as the same mass just because they are Lyrian, and mostly "Nordic looking, even if they have clear genetic diversity?

Sometimes when I hear what Yazhi talks about, what I hear is about what she observes in herself and her experience too.
Like when she said that a race is one person, ofc in her case her Swaruunian "race" is all one person, one Higher Self, they share the same Consciousness. She explains this in a way as she were applying  the same concept to Taygetans, and even humans.
If this is the case, then are Taygetans and Antareans the same person? sharing the same "Over Soul" all because they can mix and procreate with each other? Since the Tay say Antareans are more of them, even if they have dark hair...
(Like say Dark haired elves and Blonde haired elves from Tolkien)

Is this the reason why ETs see us all as the same? Because humans in general are able to mix and procreate?

But why then do we have a diversity of variants in looks and genes, and people look different.
Who are the genetic influence for each race in Earth?

I just want to understand why we have different races in Earth, and also the true origins of each race.
I feel like this info is being kept from us on purpose, perhaps to not upset some folk..? idk..
I am sure everyone who has a Soul questions their origin too.

I already heard some stuff from some ex-contactees, about races, but I'd like to hear it best from the Swaruus themselves... if they could...

ty

#2 2023-01-27 11:22:02

mitkobs

Re: The Concept of an 'Over Soul'

Genetic difference comes from series of internal and external factors. The constitution of the mind are internal factors and the environment is external factor. How black people are black for example, because they initially lived for very long time exposed on the sun radiation in tropical hot places. It is defense and adaptive mechanism of the body to change its skin color to darker when exposed to the sun. Also the mind is much more important as knowledge memory bank and belief systems, it is guiding how life is lived.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-27 11:24:53)

#3 2023-01-27 15:37:00

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

Some time back Yazhi mentioned something about race being the result or manifestation of a One Person/Higher Self/Over Soul.
That people who belong to a race, each one are fractals of that Over Soul.

This concept I've read about in Germanic Spiritual beliefs, even the NS believed in it too.

Is this the reason why ETs see us all as the same? Because humans in general are able to mix and procreate?

But why then do we have a diversity of variants in looks and genes, and people look different.
Who are the genetic influence for each race in Earth?

I just want to understand why we have different races in Earth, and also the true origins of each race.
I feel like this info is being kept from us on purpose, perhaps to not upset some folk..? idk..
I am sure everyone who has a Soul questions their origin too.

I already heard some stuff from some ex-contactees, about races, but I'd like to hear it best from the Swaruus themselves... if they could...

ty

i am gonna try to share you some information and perspective on your questions. remember, i am not at all claiming to know anything except that i do not know anything.

when viewed from the astral perspective, home of many andvancing souls and where the auric, ethereic, energetic networks and points of manifestation and a lot of other stuff sit, then we have this planet and it's area. you will be able to link our physical reality and situations with aliens and astral/causal stuff with what i am talking about here when you read the book series Yahzi mentioned one time when she said "when i would have to name a single book which has the potential to wake humanity up, it is this one" while talking about the real history and relations of earth. Bucegi Series by Radu Cinamar.

so astral we have the planet and it is an entity manifesting itself as an planet. many call it Gaia, i don't know its true name. a soul incarnating here has to follow some rules set by this planet entity in exchange for incarnating here, which i cannot verify at the moment, but seemingly the 2 rules are - treat each other good - and - treat the planet and all it's inhabitants good. both rules have been broken by nearly every human multiple times as you know. anyways, from this point of view, you are here, you belong to the inhabitants and have to follow these simple rules.
i guess certain alien organizations would view humanity under a similar lense, just with the matrix 3D model and earth prison/learning thing  - so no matter who you are, you are here then you are a 3D matrixed human incarnating on this planet. like, i hope you understand what i'm trying to tell here.

for the races matter, i don't have any information i would for sure build on. but it seems that human origins, from an evolutionary standpoint and without other extraterrestrial species, has an very unique and interesting history here while evolving. a big hint was given that human population lived in the exactly same place, a rather medium sized country in europe, before certain events happened and over the next thousand years we spread over to  the rest of the world, including africa, asia, america et cetera, resulting in the mixed and unique cultures and styles of appearance and if you want to call it like this, race. certainly genetic changes happened in this time also, as Yahzi explained how this works and i think she can explain it way better than me, but i guess that on a very profound level there have been mostly zero changes in our dna in  the last 12.000 years - but also, this is just a guess from me.

for the planet - soul - species thing i don't know - i've been smiling while reading it because i shortly imagined how it would be for me to manifest myself into an entire species with its own planet and how that would be and if others do  that too xD pretty funny
would be cool for sure for my higher self hahaha

#4 2023-01-27 15:38:08

Bucegi

PS - i really like the term Over Soul. never felt that comfortable with "Higher Self" as it always implys to me a clear distinction between "you down there and im up here bra", but over soul fits my understanding very much.

#5 2023-01-27 15:48:24

From Urantia book. One soul has 12 aspects. One or more aspects can incarnate into human body. 12 souls make one Over-soul. It is a soul group.
12 Over-souls make one Monad. 12 Monads make one over-Monad.

You feel in your cosmic body what others from your Monad do if you are sensitive enough.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#6 2023-01-27 19:55:33

StarDeity
Banned

This sounds like what the cabal keeps telling humanity about races. Very simple explaination so nobody asks more questions.
The other cabal lie is that all life came from Africa, and that it spread throughout all the continents, and then those Africans who migrated to Europe turned White. Lmao

The White and Dark races already existed during the times of Atlantis before the floods, before the super imposed 3D matrix too. Before Earth climates had changed so drastically by areas.
So that cabal theory of "they be bleq because they live in hot climate" is cabal BS.

mitkobs wrote:

Genetic difference comes from series of internal and external factors. The constitution of the mind are internal factors and the environment is external factor. How black people are black for example, because they initially lived for very long time exposed on the sun radiation in tropical hot places. It is defense and adaptive mechanism of the body to change its skin color to darker when exposed to the sun. Also the mind is much more important as knowledge memory bank and belief systems, it is guiding how life is lived.

#7 2023-01-27 21:38:48

Jupiter 9

Yazhi touched upon the subject of races in a recent minitopic.

From the video: ET/UFO Contacts "Experts" Community is a HUMAN organization - MiniTopics with Gosia

--------

Planetary race war:

Gosia: Question from the audience: Do you see any planetary race war in our future? And how would race relations be?

Yazhi: The Cabal uses everything possible to create separation between people, including race. But it´s only one of those causes. Race, creed, gender, politics, abortion/no abortion, pineapple jam vs strawberry jam... all those works to make people fight each other. But hardly work alone. They do but not enough to cause the changes the Cabal wants. So "race wars", I would see that as only one more excuse to fight each other. Yet as such, big or small causes for "wars" of any kind, I haven´t seen such thing in a planetary scale.

I think and feel that question or angle comes from people living in the US because it is there where "race war" has always been as something present for the general population. And as with everything else, it is highly manipulated and controlled via the media, not like something that the people themselves generate.

Other places, like South Africa, also have "race wars" and all over the Earth, some places more than others, but I don't see it as something that would cause a war on a planetary scale.

The relationship between races... it all boils down to what the controllers via the media want, people don't control that, not at that scale. (Except through general manifestation yes yes, but that's another level).

Another point is... what races? They are all globalizing and turning into... latinos, all of them, as in mixed race. Through race mixing "mongrelization". And the first race at risk of disappearing is the white race. Everything attacks the whites nowadays. Even through this "divulgation" they have criticized us or me because I'm white and I have blue eyes... yes?

Well! Do you want me to wear brown contacts?! Will you be happy then? And... not everyone on this ship has blue eyes, four crew members have brown eyes, so why is that even important?!

------

Black race:

Gosia: What is the origin of the black race?

Yazhi: There is no black race, there are no "races" as your followers view them. It is only a change of pigmentation in the skin plus some different physical features, as happens with all and any race on Earth. To think that they come from another planet with another origin is human reasoning with human ideas and concepts. They are not "another race", they are the same, and they are everywhere as other variants of humans. They are not from one space culture or another, it's all mixed up. They are the same.

Asking for that... I see it as the black or afro descendants on Earth wanting to have a part too because "the whites" already have their Pleiadians, and they feel left out. Not so, that is inside their heads and only there. It doesn't matter what color their skin is, they can be starseeds of any "species". It's just the color of the suit, that's all. Leave human thoughts aside. Everything is unified, we are all the same. Just with minuscule differences to give everything variety. I feel that they are projecting there, how they feel inside, their human programming. I feel they are resentful. Sorry, Taygetans are Caucasian, mostly blond with blue eyes. I have white skin and blue eyes. Get over it!

Gosia: But if it's just pigmentation, why is it black? I think those who ask are just curious why is it so, where the colors come from, colored humans. I wonder this too. What made them pigmented differently?

Yazhi: So that they can adapt to a lot of sun. Because they need whiter skin to absorb the sun's rays where there is almost none. Pigmentation is hard on the body. If it is not used, it is relegated, generation after generation. It is not evolution, it is adaptation, it is different.

Gosia: Then white ETs are also from where the sun does not touch much?

Yazhi: Not so much whether or not they get a lot of sun, it is a matter of light output frequencies and solar radiation.

Gosia: Ok. So there are black ETs too, right?

Yazhi: Yes there are, and everywhere, not only in Alfrata. Most of them are Latinos in Alfrata (Centauri), because that's what results from mixing all the skin colors on Earth.

Gosia: And did the black ETs communicate with the humans? Do they come here?

Yazhi: Yes, they come. They are everywhere, like the others. They also don't talk about space Latinos and they are the most numerous at this time.

Robert: No reports of those, no.

Yazhi: There are no reports because when they come down, they get mixed up in the population, so they don't meet the expectations of what an ET should be or what an ET should look like. But they do come down and they do intervene, but they are mistaken for normal humans. It is easy for them to hide, and the adrogynous ones too, others like the Solatians, not so much. But they are the ones who by far are the majority, the ones who come down the most, interfere the most, and interact the most with the population. They look like any son of a neighbor, but with a ship hidden in the garage.

-------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-01-27 21:55:39

StarDeity
Banned

Funny enough, Robert is doing a live right now about stuff Aneeka said about DNA/genes/race being a manifestation of the Souls that compose it.

DNA is memory in material form.

I think this is very telling...

#9 2023-01-27 22:23:46

StarDeity
Banned

I remember this, and I still think it's simplistic what she said... And souds PC too.
It's also discarding what they had been saying before about humans "having DNA from about 21 or 22 ET races" or w/e.
And then saying that genes and/or race being a manifestation of the Soul/Consciousness.
Which is like what she said before, about an "Over Soul" that manifests a race.
She contradicts herself in this...
Then would say yes and no, about contradiction. XDD

Then there are allegedly many ETs here playing to be human, and they are manifesting their bodies too?
Then to what extent does a Consciousness/Soul affect how an individual looks and acts like?
And how are the different variants of the human races being manifested if there are allegedly many ETs here playing to be human?
The genes need to be a match to the Soul/Consciousness that will inhabit that body of X human race...
Which are the "stronger" genes...?
I could go on about questions...

Jupiter wrote:

Yazhi touched upon the subject of races in a recent minitopic.

From the video: ET/UFO Contacts "Experts" Community is a HUMAN organization - MiniTopics with Gosia

--------

Planetary race war:

Gosia: Question from the audience: Do you see any planetary race war in our future? And how would race relations be?

Yazhi: The Cabal uses everything possible to create separation between people, including race. But it´s only one of those causes. Race, creed, gender, politics, abortion/no abortion, pineapple jam vs strawberry jam... all those works to make people fight each other. But hardly work alone. They do but not enough to cause the changes the Cabal wants. So "race wars", I would see that as only one more excuse to fight each other. Yet as such, big or small causes for "wars" of any kind, I haven´t seen such thing in a planetary scale.

I think and feel that question or angle comes from people living in the US because it is there where "race war" has always been as something present for the general population. And as with everything else, it is highly manipulated and controlled via the media, not like something that the people themselves generate.

Other places, like South Africa, also have "race wars" and all over the Earth, some places more than others, but I don't see it as something that would cause a war on a planetary scale.

The relationship between races... it all boils down to what the controllers via the media want, people don't control that, not at that scale. (Except through general manifestation yes yes, but that's another level).

Another point is... what races? They are all globalizing and turning into... latinos, all of them, as in mixed race. Through race mixing "mongrelization". And the first race at risk of disappearing is the white race. Everything attacks the whites nowadays. Even through this "divulgation" they have criticized us or me because I'm white and I have blue eyes... yes?

Well! Do you want me to wear brown contacts?! Will you be happy then? And... not everyone on this ship has blue eyes, four crew members have brown eyes, so why is that even important?!

------

Black race:

Gosia: What is the origin of the black race?

Yazhi: There is no black race, there are no "races" as your followers view them. It is only a change of pigmentation in the skin plus some different physical features, as happens with all and any race on Earth. To think that they come from another planet with another origin is human reasoning with human ideas and concepts. They are not "another race", they are the same, and they are everywhere as other variants of humans. They are not from one space culture or another, it's all mixed up. They are the same.

Asking for that... I see it as the black or afro descendants on Earth wanting to have a part too because "the whites" already have their Pleiadians, and they feel left out. Not so, that is inside their heads and only there. It doesn't matter what color their skin is, they can be starseeds of any "species". It's just the color of the suit, that's all. Leave human thoughts aside. Everything is unified, we are all the same. Just with minuscule differences to give everything variety. I feel that they are projecting there, how they feel inside, their human programming. I feel they are resentful. Sorry, Taygetans are Caucasian, mostly blond with blue eyes. I have white skin and blue eyes. Get over it!

Gosia: But if it's just pigmentation, why is it black? I think those who ask are just curious why is it so, where the colors come from, colored humans. I wonder this too. What made them pigmented differently?

Yazhi: So that they can adapt to a lot of sun. Because they need whiter skin to absorb the sun's rays where there is almost none. Pigmentation is hard on the body. If it is not used, it is relegated, generation after generation. It is not evolution, it is adaptation, it is different.

Gosia: Then white ETs are also from where the sun does not touch much?

Yazhi: Not so much whether or not they get a lot of sun, it is a matter of light output frequencies and solar radiation.

Gosia: Ok. So there are black ETs too, right?

Yazhi: Yes there are, and everywhere, not only in Alfrata. Most of them are Latinos in Alfrata (Centauri), because that's what results from mixing all the skin colors on Earth.

Gosia: And did the black ETs communicate with the humans? Do they come here?

Yazhi: Yes, they come. They are everywhere, like the others. They also don't talk about space Latinos and they are the most numerous at this time.

Robert: No reports of those, no.

Yazhi: There are no reports because when they come down, they get mixed up in the population, so they don't meet the expectations of what an ET should be or what an ET should look like. But they do come down and they do intervene, but they are mistaken for normal humans. It is easy for them to hide, and the adrogynous ones too, others like the Solatians, not so much. But they are the ones who by far are the majority, the ones who come down the most, interfere the most, and interact the most with the population. They look like any son of a neighbor, but with a ship hidden in the garage.

-------

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-27 23:12:01)

Board footer