You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-29 13:31:21

Outerspace

Cyndriel - Aldebaran (Transcript)

YouTube Community message from Cosmic Agency:

Hello friends! If you want to learn about the amazing planet Cyndriel, the only Taygetan colony outside Taygeta, its mysteries and connection to the Nazis, we just uploaded the English transcript to the website. Maybe one day I will make a video with this information, but for now, you can read. I sooo want to go there and camp! Or even have my second (or third or fourth ?) house there. Enjoy!
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/cynd … n-no-video

#2 2023-01-29 14:38:35

Rocketmidget

Re: Cyndriel - Aldebaran (Transcript)

Great info there. Must be a fantastic place if the swaruus really started becoming swaruus by being there close to the sun in her ship.

#3 2023-01-29 22:33:05

Jupiter 9

One of my favorite transcripts! Like many others I want to visit the Taygetan colony in Cyndriel so much. smile

And I love Aneeka's sharing of her experiences there. It's like I am there with her when I read it.

And when I first read Aneeka describing Cyndriel is an exotic place where everything looks dangerous and threatening to Lyrian based people, but everything is friendly and benign, I couldn't help but think that Earth is an exotic place too but the other way around, where everything looks friendly and benign on the surface with smiling faces in the boxes on the supermarkets etc but they are actually dangerous and full of poisons haha.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-29 22:35:09)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-01-29 22:42:45

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Thanks, Outerspace.
Wonderful planet. Although Amelie can't be called a civilization it is still much more civilized than the so called warlike civilizations of 5D. And even though they know it's all an illusion they don't get obsessed with making illusion games.
So they don't interfere with other civilizations.

But that obsession is an illusion and that interference is an illusion too and they are not really warlike, it's an illusion of them being warlike... hihi smile smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-29 22:43:01)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-01-30 00:39:15

Alec

Jupiter wrote:

One of my favorite transcripts! Like many others I want to visit the Taygetan colony in Cyndriel so much. smile

And I love Aneeka's sharing of her experiences there. It's like I am there with her when I read it.

And when I first read Aneeka describing Cyndriel is an exotic place where everything looks dangerous and threatening to Lyrian based people, but everything is friendly and benign, I couldn't help but think that Earth is an exotic place too but the other way around, where everything looks friendly and benign on the surface with smiling faces in the boxes on the supermarkets etc but they are actually dangerous and full of poisons haha.

This is a great observation and analogy, I love it!

#6 2023-01-30 02:47:17

Lyran

Cyndriel actually sounds much like the centre of Australia. Same adaptations are seen in our the animals and we have the platypus of course smile
Maybe this has something to do with why I chose The sun-drenched land to incarnate on...

Thank you for this Reminder Gosia smile

I'm off to print some transcripts now and get an appointment with our local government member big_smile

Also may I please ask you to pass to Mari if you can - I am sorry sweetheart that my last painting didn't work out. I will have more paint soon and I will invest much more prior planning before I execute. Hugs ❤️

Lastly I am making a new video chaining key points together to provide the backdrop for people to understand this information. Trying to break it down even further for people to grasp smile

Love you all guys ❤️

#7 2023-01-30 10:42:08

mitkobs

Strange plants and animals, transparent, reddish and orange, high imposing rock faces, vast deserts, huge sun that covers the whole horizon and most of all the mystic dreamlike trance when walking there.

Board footer