You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-29 18:54:14

Happy

Pluto and why it was degraded to Planetoid - Swaruu of Erra

Pluto and why it was degraded to Planetoid - Swaruu of Erra

Published: January 30th, 2023

Pluto

From the blurb:
"This is the last video of the Solar System series, about Pluto and its esoteric meaning."

Live chat! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-30 04:14:00

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Pluto and why it was degraded to Planetoid - Swaruu of Erra

I really liked the info given in the Spanish version.

Now I am more curious about other hindu deities and if they existed too.

#3 2023-01-30 13:16:47

mitkobs

These mythological gods is deifying out of proportion encounters with ET's in the past.
Everyone is equal on the Source level. Everyone is equally important and deserving to be and to have.

#4 2023-01-30 13:43:56

Alec

Brahman wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I really liked the info given in the Spanish version.

Now I am more curious about other hindu deities and if they existed too.

I haven't seen the Spanish version but I think Pluto is Shiva, god of destruction. Pluto is the Roman god of the underworld. The end of illusion and the merging with the Source. That's why the Federation or cabal belittles it.
They, as we know, do not want the illusion to end.
Other hindu deities?
https://www.britannica.com/topic/list-o … es-2066639

Why you say the Federation dismisses Pluto? It's the Cabal who belittles it, not the Federation. But I understand 100% your reason to link it.

Last edited by Alec (2023-01-30 13:45:12)

#5 2023-01-30 21:35:22

StarDeity
Banned

ETs are funneh aren't they... ¬_¬

Brahman wrote:
Alec wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I haven't seen the Spanish version but I think Pluto is Shiva, god of destruction. Pluto is the Roman god of the underworld. The end of illusion and the merging with the Source. That's why the Federation or cabal belittles it.
Other hindu deities?

Why you say the Federation dismisses Pluto? It's the Cabal who belittles it, not the Federation. But I understand 100% your reason to link it.

Because the federation agrees with the cabal.

#6 2023-01-30 23:26:31

About Shiva - the Cabal minion called Sadhguru has been holding rituals to distort Shiva energy and use it for dark magick purposes for some years now

https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/wisdom/ … iva-temple

You can look up Sadhguru connections with WEF (world economic forum) and Klaus Schwaab.

This proves what is said in this video - Cabal doesn't want starseeds and other people on earth to use Shiva energy properly.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-01-30 23:27:17)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#7 2023-01-31 07:42:14

mitkobs

As long some influencer gain large audience Cabal sends their henchmen and one way or another they get hold of this public influencer to work for them or make them not to be able to influence. This is probably the case with Sadhguru, he became too much of a voice of reason and waking up too much people among the big sleepy India population.

#8 2023-02-05 08:04:51

_.haz.za._369

Brahman wrote:
Alec wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Other hindu deities?

Because the federation agrees with the cabal.

The federation doesn't dismiss Pluto. It's part of our solar system. It's cabal that dismisses it (because of their esoteric reasons)

#9 2023-02-05 08:10:59

_.haz.za._369

Brahman wrote:

How can this energy of Shiva be activated now to thwart the cabal and the matrix?

I have some affinity for this personality, not as a deity, but as an antagonistic character in Hinduism. Just as a destroyer of the old, of the conventional.

Something else to add here - Shiva (according to the Federation archives) is an Andromedan.
But according to Yazhi, he is not.

Shiva is a Celeano Pleiadian (blue Pleadian / Celestes). He have Zero Andromedan qualities.
The only common thing is his blue skin. He is more likely to be a celestes. He is humanoid, tall, blu skin and he has hair. There are records of him participating in wars. Andromedans dont even have military power because of their huge fear of Karma.
In India Shiva is represented with a Bull. Bull - Taurus - Pleadies - Celeano. Shiva was a Celeano Pleiadian. In Egypt, Osiris is represented with a Bull. Bull - Taurus - Pleadies - Taygeta. Osiris was a Taygetan. So was Ishtar!

Board footer