You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-31 17:16:46

Jupiter 9

FESIG 108th Gosia, Kian & Dale: Zero-Point Energy & Med Pod Technology

The video from the FESIG presentation has been published on YouTube: FESIG 108th Gosia, Kian & Dale: Zero-Point Energy & Med Pods Technology

Cosmic Agency: "A few weeks ago Dale Harder, Kian, and I made the FESIG presentation. In the first part, Kian discusses the antigravity technology. And then its me responding to some of the Kian´s questions he sent me prior to the show about antigravity, free energy, and other technological matters. I consulted with Yazhi and here I am reading her answers, including deciphering writings on the strange artefact, picture of which was sent to me by Kian. In the second part, Dale is talking about the med pods and his own design. This is for technology lovers mostly, as it can get quite technical! Enjoy!"

hqdefault.jpg

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-02-01 07:45:12

JimiPickle

Re: FESIG 108th Gosia, Kian & Dale: Zero-Point Energy & Med Pod Technology

Thank you for posting this Jupiter as I was just looking for this information over the past few days. I learned the basics of electricity/magnetism after high school but went a different path (army). Much to my surprise, what I had learned was not retained and now I know why. There are some fundamental understandings that are contrary to what I learned years ago and relate to a recent video from Mari, “The problem with earth science.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2V80gvXGDk

The video from the FESIG presentation published on YouTube: FESIG 108th Gosia, Kian & Dale: Zero-Point Energy & Med Pods Technology is a bit techy, however, the method of approach and real time experiments are easy to follow. If we abandon the earth pseudo science and seek knowledge through our own experiments, we can retrain our knowledge of math and science.

I am looking forward to more of these videos and I am a fan of Dale’s work, so again, thank you.

Edit: as Gosia explains in the video, the real (hidden from the masses) science is already available on earth. It, however, is controlled information. The fundamental knowledge of this science is observable in experiments, as shown by Kian, but the mathematical explanations are still unknown. This fundamental knowledge, therefore, is necessary in order to understand the unknown real science if and when it becomes available.

So, we can see through experimentation in the video the relationship between electricity, magnets, mercury and rudimentary ronin coils but we still need the mathematical explanations of what is being seen and more experimentation. For those interested in real space travel and med beds, this video is a fundamental, as in very basic.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-02-01 08:18:57)

#3 2023-02-02 15:16:59

Jupiter 9

You are welcome Jimi, and Yazhi told us which race the Caret device and the glyphs are from, which was very cool and exciting. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-02-02 15:37:14

Scott Summers

I may have heard wrongly, but I think Sophi’s reaction was more of “spine-tingling” and “pls consider returning to owner ASAP”.

But I get where you come from:

It’s like finding out that you have in your possession the lacy custom-tailored Victoria Secrets underwear of the Mafia Boss’ Wife.

Yes. Some may indeed find it cool and exciting. smile

Jupiter wrote:

You are welcome Jimi, and Yazhi told us which race the Caret device and the glyphs are from, which was very cool and exciting. smile

#5 2023-02-02 15:51:39

Jupiter 9

It wasn't cool and exciting that it was negative Draconian, it's cool and exciting that we got the answer to which race made the device and what alien language those glyphs are. It's like an archaeologist learning what ET language those strange mysterious glyphs are. smile

Board footer