You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-03 11:03:29

Daryn565

Pleiadian extraction to Erra or Temmer.

Greetings All,

How many of you Here would like to be extracted by Pleiadian Taygetans and Leave Planet Earth for life on Erra or Temmer.I decided that I would love to call Erra Or Temmer my new Home Planet,so I would say yes to being extracted.

I consider myself a Pleiadian Starseed and my Forum Profile Picture is a Urma Lion.

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-02-04 01:30:51)

#2 2023-02-03 12:01:17

mitkobs

Re: Pleiadian extraction to Erra or Temmer.

If someone want extraction from a place of being a victim of the matrix and to avoid difficult limiting life here, even if the crew is not judging you for wanting it, your 5D self most probably will not going to justify this. Because the 5D self wanted to be this way and to pass it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-03 12:04:12)

#3 2023-02-03 12:06:44

Alec

Hello Daryn,

The problem will be if more than ~10 people want to be extracted.
This will create an integration issue. This will cause them (extracted people) not to be incorporated into the receiving society, but to import their values and their society into the receiving society, contaminating and changing it. When the incorporated society is not spiritually advanced.

I hope this doesn't come across as negative or an offense, that's not the intention. I'm talking about in general, not as a single individual.
People should be free to do whatever they want to, without any limitations.
But "number" is an issue, if you know what I mean.

Humans will visit other Planets (officially) when they become Interstellar,  and vice versa.
For culture/knowledge exchange, vacations, or who knows...to live permanently, due to biological similarities.
But once Humans become Interstellar, Planet Earth will be something different... something extraordinary, a beautiful/attractive place everyone wants to live in, even ETs!!!

#4 2023-02-03 18:43:05

arkangel

I would, it would be a lovley experience I expect. I would think that no longer living in fear of anything would change the perspective of said extracted people and the dominant planetary view would change them too.

Last edited by arkangel (2023-02-03 18:49:46)

#5 2023-02-03 22:26:55

StarDeity
Banned

I'd love to visit Taygeta for sure, and see nature in Erra and the beaches at Temmer big_smile

I believe they would only extract their own Starseeds from Earth, to live in Taygeta...

I once was thinking about when Taygetans are fewer... since they have low birth rates... who are they going to leave their legacy to... And humans come to mind, because humans were birthed by Lemurian women, and Lemurian women were/are Taygetan.

Or they could just have a baby boom in Taygeta, if they wanted... xD

If humans become 5D, are they genetically compatible with the Tay... I wonder.
We have their genes, or nahh...

#6 2023-02-03 23:26:02

Scott Summers

Alec

I love your reply. Very compassionate yet fair to all parties.

Thanks for your views.

Alec wrote:

Hello Daryn,

This will create an integration issue. This will cause them (extracted people) not to be incorporated into the receiving society, but to import their values and their society into the receiving society, contaminating and changing it. When the incorporated society is not spiritually advanced.

I hope this doesn't come across as negative or an offense, that's not the intention. I'm talking about in general, not as a single individual.

Humans will visit other Planets (officially) when they become Interstellar,  and vice versa.
For culture/knowledge exchange, vacations, or who knows...to live permanently, due to biological similarities.
But once Humans become Interstellar, Planet Earth will be something different... something extraordinary, a beautiful/attractive place everyone wants to live in, even ETs!!!

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-02-04 02:33:25)

#7 2023-02-04 01:00:58

Daryn565

arkangel wrote:

I would, it would be a lovley experience I expect. I would think that no longer living in fear of anything would change the perspective of said extracted people and the dominant planetary view would change them too.

I agree with your opinion.

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-02-04 01:28:45)

#8 2023-02-04 02:42:14

Scott Summers

Daryn565 wrote:

Greetings All,

How many of you Here would like to be extracted by Pleiadian Taygetans and Leave Planet Earth for life on Erra or Temmer.I decided that I would love to call Erra Or Temmer my new Home Planet,so I would say yes to being extracted.

I consider myself a Pleiadian Starseed and my Forum Profile Picture is a Urma Lion.

Daryn

Thanks for this great topic.

I’m personally in between the two options. It would be great to have homes in both Erra (or Temmer) and Earth.

I think that would be the best of both worlds!

#9 2023-02-04 04:16:34

Pymander

I don’t necessarily want to be extracted. I understand why I’m here and why it’s necessary. But trust me, I would love a 3 day long vacation on the Toleka or on Aldebaran.

#10 2023-02-06 01:18:34

Kwesi Jeffers

Alec wrote:

Hello Daryn,

I THINK A STARSEED EXCHANGE PROGRAM SHOULD BE DESIGNED WHERE WE AGREE TO GO FOR 1 WEEK EVERY QUARTER OF  EARTHS CALENDAR YEAR SO ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS DIFFERENT GROUPS DIFFERENT PLANETS. 1 WEEK OF OUR LINEAR TIME COULD BE 6 MONTHS OF THEIRS. AND LEARN ABOUT OTHER CULTURES AND THE WAY OF LIFE .. THE BENEFITS OF THIS IS IMEASURABLE.. UPON OUR RETURN WE CAN TAKE THE CABAL OUT PERSONALLY AFTER ONE  YEAR...... BY JUST USING

*****KNOWLEDGE
*****TRUTH
*****AND A MUCH MORE EXPANDED CONSCIOUSNESS

#11 2023-02-06 04:41:12

_.haz.za._369

Daryn565 wrote:

Greetings All,

I want it! ASAP!

#12 2023-02-06 14:19:47

Gosia
Administrator

Could you write all in small letters please? Thanks smile

Kwesi Jeffers wrote:
Alec wrote:

Hello Daryn,

I THINK A STARSEED EXCHANGE PROGRAM SHOULD BE DESIGNED WHERE WE AGREE TO GO FOR 1 WEEK EVERY QUARTER OF  EARTHS CALENDAR YEAR SO ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS DIFFERENT GROUPS DIFFERENT PLANETS. 1 WEEK OF OUR LINEAR TIME COULD BE 6 MONTHS OF THEIRS. AND LEARN ABOUT OTHER CULTURES AND THE WAY OF LIFE .. THE BENEFITS OF THIS IS IMEASURABLE.. UPON OUR RETURN WE CAN TAKE THE CABAL OUT PERSONALLY AFTER ONE  YEAR...... BY JUST USING

*****KNOWLEDGE
*****TRUTH

#13 2023-02-06 14:29:42

Kwesi Jeffers

Gosia wrote:

Kwesi Jeffers wrote:
Alec wrote:

Hello Daryn,

*****KNOWLEDGE
*****TRUTH

Sure will you like me to re type it using lower case or in future ?@gosia

#14 2023-02-06 20:17:17

Gosia
Administrator

No need to retype, thanks. Just for the future smile

Kwesi Jeffers wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Kwesi Jeffers wrote:

*****KNOWLEDGE
*****TRUTH

Sure will you like me to re type it using lower case or in future ?@gosia

#15 2023-09-16 13:53:23

TheMorken

Alec wrote:

Hello Daryn,

Therefore the Cabal moves millions of non-Europeans into countries with a European population (including outside Europe, like Australia, NZ, Canada, USA who all had way over 90% Europeans in the 1960s), in order to weaken them and make them more easily controllable.

#16 2023-09-16 15:11:39

StarDeity
Banned

TheMorken wrote:

Therefore the Cabal moves millions of non-Europeans into countries with a European population (including outside Europe, like Australia, NZ, Canada, USA who all had way over 90% Europeans in the 1960s), in order to weaken them and make them more easily controllable.

The cabal wants to genocide Europeans, and I believe it is because they in general have the most Starseeds incarnating as Euros/Whites.

#17 2023-09-16 15:34:20

Alec

TheMorken wrote:
Alec wrote:

Hello Daryn,

Yes, correct. The intention is to foster division, promote racism, and bring about changes in European society.
Union is the worst nightmare to the Controllers. Union would destroy them, hence religions were created.

Last edited by Alec (2023-09-16 15:37:58)

#18 2023-09-16 15:35:36

Alec

StarDeity wrote:
TheMorken wrote:

The cabal wants to genocide Europeans, and I believe it is because they in general have the most Starseeds incarnating as Euros/Whites.

Yes.

#19 2023-09-17 04:31:07

Betty L

I use to want to be extracted but having two bodies would be a problem. So now I am just living out the rest of this life until it is time to return home. I love beaches so I would pick Temmer for my home but I can also appreciate lush greenery.

Fyi people, Pleiadians do not necessary have to incarnate on planet Earth in White bodies. They do have the option to incarnate into other races of humans on this planet. big_smile

It's presumptuous for us to think we are the only beings in the cosmos.

Louis Gossett, Jr.

#20 2023-09-17 10:22:10

Just curious. Is there an option that those who want to go could just wake up in their pods and leave their human vehicle to live on as an npc or to be inhabited by another immersion gamer? That would solve the two bodies dilemma.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#21 2023-09-17 11:41:39

Antti

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Just curious. Is there an option that those who want to go could just wake up in their pods and leave their human vehicle to live on as an npc or to be inhabited by another immersion gamer? That would solve the two bodies dilemma.

Good question. One would think that a factory reset function would be a universal idea when changing ownership or discarding something like a body in this situation and if bodies are biological computers as for example Bruce Lipton has said, then where's the advanced user manual...?

Imagine if our personal computers shipped with a mainstream operating system and some preinstalled programs but there's no operating system manual because it's a closed source system (non-open source) and they don't want us to know how it really works. Oh, wait... Bill has been associated with Cabal so I guess that makes sense in a larger scale too... neutral

#22 2023-09-18 09:14:24

Gosia
Administrator

There would only be two bodies dilema if you were extracted from Earth and then your pod self woke up, so there would be two of you. Otherwise, it wouldnt happen.

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

#23 2023-09-18 13:19:15

Bigfeet_E

Gosia wrote:

There would only be two bodies dilema if you were extracted from Earth and then your pod self woke up, so there would be two of you. Otherwise, it wouldnt happen.

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

I feel the need to expand some mental gymnastics on this. The term and analogy of NPC can lead to some confusion.
Mari Swaruu has expanded just recently on it a bit aswell btw on her second channel.

It boils down to holding two (or more) perspectives again, in the sense that from a higher perspective of self wich experiences itself as multiple selves through the fractalising principle. Wich means a point of attention is 'you', being aware of that wich you actively experience "in the moment" of your framework of 3rd dimensional 'ego-identity'.

This higher self, wich is the expanded 'you', is able to hold multiple points of attention or ego-identities within its framework of "being in the moment". It does so for every possible moment a 3d ego-id 's (you) entire 'time-line' it could experience, wich for our moment-awareness contains past/present/future. This would be your 5th dimensional 'self', skipping the 4th for cutting corners sake of this post.

With multiple higher selves, up to Godhood let's say (also referred to as Logos i vaguely believe recall from readings) ; It's awareness is so much more expanded that it generates a whole bunch of 'Others' through the respectively points of attention principle that we, as a 3d ego-id, can encounter in our daily lives, for example. And than even way deeper or further up to Source...

But the point of this pretext as a contextual groundwork is that this point of ATTENTION determines at wich level of being you experience, live, so to speak. So it would make sense that if you were to be a Taygetean-Pod-Incarnator to an Earth-Avatar, the point of attention would shift your consiousness from one to the other and vice versa. From the stories here i understand that the T-Pod-Incarnator's physical body is held in a stasis state, meaning inanimate, kept alive like a sort of coma condition. Thus the consiousness can shift attention to a new earthbody with new parameters and restriction of memory, and live its life.

Then the extraction process should reverse that process, leaving the earthbody inanimate, and your consiousness shifting back to the T-Pod-body. Understandable this is why these processes are not done lightly, on a whim. There's a life-contract-mission involved and all, just like the natural process it mimics (?). But then we learned of alternative possibility with the story regarding the PK girls, one of them being swapped by a rivaling party (can't remember what they called her) as sort of an infiltrant saboteur type of operative. When she was forcebly extracted, according to the tales, the Earthbody was not rendered inanimate, yet re-possesed by the original consiousness (?). Was it a partial piggy-back ride type of deal? I'm foggy on those details.

So in terms of the dilemma mentioned above, with the points of attention in mind, it might solve the mystery here. As i think of it, the topic of step-ins (or whatever they were called) fits in this aswell. The question of the memory leads to another mindboggle, yet plausible when considering the physical attributes do not necessarely store but just translate from the consiousness capacity parameters. Just like i'm laying my thoughts out as i go, without having it scripted out beforehand ... in-spired.

So now to the NPC matter. The non player character analogy seems to deal with the presence of our perception, more so than there not being 'another' spiritsoul animating the other body. I've seen many speaking their understanding of it as if that that would be the case, soulless. Never crossed my mind in that sense, lol, cuz everyone has soul or they wouldn't exist here. The analogy is never exact of course. It's about recognising the emerging awakening in 'one-another' together with the perceptionfield of "you", as a co-creator of your reality within this matrixfield of shared reality. In this the NPC would be those that do as the matrix wants them to and reject any esotheric reality-concepts whatsoever.

Long post, i felt the urge, sorry. lol

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2023-09-18 13:21:31)

#24 2023-09-19 19:13:22

Gosia wrote:

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Yes, I agree. Then it might be the best to keep the ”5d” body in stasis. Which would potentially lead to another problem when the “3d” body eventually gets in line with “5d” and an expanded life span.

Obviously souls can have many points of attention in various timelines and bodies, but I think that’s a different story. Ultimately we are faced with the question, who am I, and I can’t get my head around that one smile

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2023-09-19 19:14:43)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#25 2023-09-19 20:46:04

Horton HaW

TheMorken wrote:
Alec wrote:

Hello Daryn,

I think there are multiple reasons for the war on whites. Some of these are old wars. One can look at Cayce readings for some interesting perspectives on human origins and manifestations.
https://www.was-this-atlantis.info/cayce/10.html

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer