You are not logged in.

#26 2023-02-06 15:26:00

Carol
Banned

Re: Yk How Some of Us...

StarDeity wrote:

I guess it's best to read the transcript Gosia posted here.

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Wow that's so weird, like is he mentally low capacity that there is no space for ETs in his head? xDDDD

Sheesh I myself play video games, am with family, and still have space for metaphysics, spirituality, and ETs.
Your friend gave you a really dumb excuse to say he's just not interested because he's probably an NPC.. Sorry xDD
It's just too funny...

As for the other person... It's just too sad yk...
I know people who got jabbed because otherwise could see their family, or lose their livelihood, etc. I don't think those people are matrix because they got jabbed...
ETs just don't understand the circumstances humanity faces from a human standpoint...
Many jabbed people are awake and aware of what is happening to the jabbed in general, and are regretting it.
Many people got mind-controlled into getting jabbed, even people with Souls...
Sigh...
This whole thing is a mess...

Alenym agrees that all these people need to die off.
Robert was reading stuff she said, in a live stream yesterday.

Did Alenym mean all jabbed people must die off (5.51bil) or all Matrix people (6.4 bil)? I do not see any reason why would she say that all jabbed ones must die. Makes no sense to me. I know so many jabbed people who are awaken and good people. She could not have said that.

I assume that 80% of the jabbed (5.51 * 0.8 = 4.4bil) will disappear anyway as they are unreal.
But those remaining real 1.1 bil jabbed will die, the question is when and what the cause of death us...

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#27 2023-02-06 15:45:15

HiddenSquid
Banned

Well I hope they leave you a reality where there's no men for you to suffer from.

#28 2023-02-06 16:49:59

Carol
Banned

HiddenSquid wrote:

Well I hope they leave you a reality where there's no men for you to suffer from.

Have you thought of a reason why there is only 25% of male in Taygetan society? Is it preference of parthenogenesis?

#29 2023-02-06 17:11:56

HiddenSquid
Banned

Well ya and more I'm sure. There's definitely more to the story I'm sure. And I doubt it's a nice one. I don't find it difficult at all to imagine being a woman in Taygetan Society. The telepathic connection to your offspring is more streamlined, leading to a possbile, richer cocreative experience. Also as a woman, there's less creatures around that are seemingly genetically engineered to be lapdogs, or want to conquer your body and soul for their own stupid sense of social responsilbility/ideology.

Although I think you're mistaken about parthenogenesis being commonplace there, as according to Gosia it is still rare in Taygetan Society, not as rare as on Earth, but ya. And of course who can say what Taygeta is really like at this exact now (if there's such a thing?).

I know that parthenogenesis is the way the Arcturians do it predominantly. That is very much common in their core worlds/realms.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-06 17:20:18)

#30 2023-02-06 17:25:09

Carol
Banned

HiddenSquid wrote:

Well ya and more I'm sure. There's definitely more to the story I'm sure. And I doubt it's a nice one. I don't find it difficult at all to imagine being a woman in Taygetan Society. The telepathic connection to your offspring is more streamlined, leading to a possbile, richer cocreative experience. Also as a woman, there's less creatures around that are seemingly genetically engineered to be lapdogs, or want to conquer your body and soul for their own stupid sense of social responsilbility/ideology.

Although I think you're mistaken about parthenogenesis being commonplace there, as according to Gosia it is still rare in Taygetan Society, not as rare as on Earth, but ya. And of course who can say what Taygeta is really like at this exact now (if there's such a thing?).

I know that parthenogenesis is the way the Arcturians do it predominantly. That is very much common in their core worlds/realms.

OK but statistically on average ratio males vs females would converge to 50:50 if procreation is done through mating M+F. If parthenogenesis is frequent then I would understand that ratio of girls is way higher then boys

#31 2023-02-06 17:44:36

StarDeity
Banned

I don't think there's a "preference" per sé of parthenogenesis, It's more like they live so long and have no hurry like us humans of having a family while "still young"
They don't have such control over it either, like one day they decide to get preggo. XD
They said they have other interests than having a family, in general.
Also they're having a low birthrate too, like Europeans in Earth as well..

Carol wrote:
HiddenSquid wrote:

Have you thought of a reason why there is only 25% of male in Taygetan society? Is it preference of parthenogenesis?

#32 2023-02-06 17:46:06

HiddenSquid
Banned

Ya it ain't that simple, but ya in theory it could work like that if you reduced all the complexities that hinder that outcome. Also funny thing about this idea about 75% females and 25% males, is it to me rings reminescent of the Mormons lol. Granted as it's being presented to us here, the Taygetans are still apparently where the females guide the collective unconscious, whereas with mormons, it's more of the males. Also consider that 75% females with 25% males is in many ways a more superior way to procreate... Because you only need so many males, and I guess in this case with their advanced societies, they get the best of the best of what they want. So ya kinda curious because if they wanted to, they could totally churn out more offspring with that kind of setup, of course their beliefs I'm sure would stop that haha.

That's how the mormons built up the population of Utah so fast relative to the other colonizations taking place.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-06 17:48:40)

#33 2023-02-06 17:50:28

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Yes, tis true.
I can get vibes from people, can read them,
though I like to see the good in them the most.

Could it be that we're repeating something? Or the life?
Like when we get the "deja vu"

And yeah, an empath..

It's not easy to be an Empath... It has its advantages but also disadvantages, you get exhausted quickly when around people.

In this case you're not repeating anything, it's "just" an ability to read people and situations. You seem to be very intuitive, it's all related.

The Human brain is capable of doing extraordinary things, but they don't give you the brain "manual" at school on Earth. Instead they ingest you with crap. They don't even teach how to survive alone after people leave their parents house. Instead they teach you false History.

#34 2023-02-06 18:32:03

Alec

Carol wrote:
HiddenSquid wrote:

Taygetans are very careful about their population number.
There are not that many, intentionally. From an Earth perspective they are only a few, but from their perspective it's the perfect number to sustain an efficient Echo-System. Hence the reproduction numbers are very low.

The reason there are more females than males is due to several factors, one of those - parthenogenesis. But not the only one, as this is not practiced very often. Also important to mention that Taygetan women's body can store a male's sperm for future use.

#35 2023-02-06 19:28:08

Carol
Banned

Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:
HiddenSquid wrote:

There are not that many, intentionally. From an Earth perspective they are only a few, but from their perspective it's the perfect number to sustain an efficient Echo-System. Hence the reproduction numbers are very low.

The reason there are more females than males is due to several factors, one of those - parthenogenesis. But not the only one, as this is not practiced very often. Also important to mention that Taygetan women's body can store a male's sperm for future use.

Gotcha. 38 millions per 4 planets is really not very dense population. Or 30 crew members on mothership for 1880 members.
I wonder, are not they dying out? What is the average longetivity currently? Are they having good quality of life now? We saw on example of Alahi, Aneeka and Swaruu9 that they chose death at very young age. Are not they doomed to die off with such predislosions?

#36 2023-02-06 20:14:08

Scott Summers

Carol wrote:
Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:

Gotcha. 38 millions per 4 planets is really not very dense population. Or 30 crew members on mothership for 1880 members.
I wonder, are not they dying out? What is the average longetivity currently? Are they having good quality of life now? We saw on example of Alahi, Aneeka and Swaruu9 that they chose death at very young age. Are not they doomed to die off with such predislosions?

This relates to the attacks on the Federation in this and other threads.

Firstly, Alahi, Aneeka and Swaruu died in the service of humanity. And mind you: Swaruu died MULTIPLE TIMES.

Humanity (that is us) made them so sick that they died. Even though they live around 900 years in general.

So Taygetans have died in the service of humanity. Are Taygetans part of the Federation? Absolutely.

When we attack the Federation, do we understand that we are also attacking the same groups that are dying for humanity?

Secondly, this is going to be blunt but I’ve seen it far too many times in my life. So I’m going to say it:

The same people that are bitching and moaning about (1)how shitty things are; (2)how much they wish for extraction; are the same people who, once they are extracted will say:

“You know, it wasn’t that bad. I wish I could go back for another round. And you know, 5D here isn’t that great either. Some things were better on Earth.”

It’s our attitude that determines our experience.

And if you think my opinion is horseshit (which you are certainly entitled to), why is it there are lines of people wanting to enter Earth. ESPECIALLY at this time.

I’ll bet you they’re thinking: What are these fellas on Earth in the Swaruu forum thinking?! WE WANT TO BE THERE BUT WE CAN’T.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-02-06 20:27:11)

#37 2023-02-06 20:30:17

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh wow, omg oh those pooor federation souls. Like seriously you really think anyone but an expanded starseed is going to even care about them dying in a blaze of glory? When we're all down here slowly being tortured to death with sooooo much toxins it's unreal.

Like seriously what I just read here tops higher than a bunch of rich people whining about having to pay more taxes.

Like seriously, how about the whole, oh you choose this experience? You sit here and blame us all for the mess and you don't shed a tear, and yet you want us to shed tears for them?

I can't even imagine finding anything else today now that can top the charts for fueling my rage and wrath, than what I"m reading here.

Like seriously. How dare anyone act like the Earth and her children isn't the concern here. That their suffering is equal to ours. IT IS NOT!

It's like why don't you go risk your lives taking on the federation, then maybe a real honest tear could be shed for you.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-06 20:40:04)

#38 2023-02-06 20:39:53

Scott Summers

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh wow, omg oh those pooor federation souls. Like seriously you really think anyone but an expanded starseed is going to even care about them dying in a blaze of glory? When we're all down here slowly being tortured to death with sooooo much toxins it's unreal.

Like seriously what I just read here tops higher than a bunch of rich people whining about having to pay more taxes.

Like seriously, how about the whole, oh you choose this experience? You sit here and blame us all for the mess and you don't shed a tear, and yet you want us to shed tears for them?

I can't even imagine finding anything else today now that can top the charts for fueling my rage and wrath, than what I"m reading here.

Squid

It’s fine to feel whatever you’re feeling.

Your feelings are absolutely justified by what’s happening on Earth.

In life, there must be balance. That applies to what we’re feeling too. If we tip too much over on one side, it leads to a bad outcome.

Since you can’t change the Federation, why don’t you just forget about the Federation and instead, focus on doing things that you like.

Make yourself happy with that. The beneficiary of that is you.

(And as a side note: when you are happy and fulfilled in your life, this change ripples outward and UPWARDS. If you know what I mean.)

Lastly, I’m speaking so directly because I have personally experienced what this pattern or train of thoughts will lead to.

From my experience, it led to depression. Then it led me to the brink of suicide. I didn’t end it because I didn’t have the courage to do so.

So I had to live somehow. When you reach such depths, all you can do is crawl. Not even walk.

Don’t go there. It’s not necessary. But if it’s a lesson you must learn, so be it.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-02-06 20:47:41)

#39 2023-02-06 20:43:00

HiddenSquid
Banned

Sorry not interested in putting a flower into a sh*tty a**hole, and calling it a lovely vase. Just no...

#40 2023-02-06 20:51:11

Scott Summers

HiddenSquid wrote:

Sorry not interested in putting a flower into a sh*tty a**hole, and calling it a lovely vase. Just no...

And that’s OK.

Just remember: Jesus loves you. (Ok I kid I kid).

There’s no right or wrong. Only experiences.

It’s all good. Remember I said: Be yourself. smile

#41 2023-02-06 21:03:58

Scott Summers

Squid

You’ve amended your post to add more emotion into it.

I get it. It sucks.

I have to put a counter-balanced view so that the Forum doesn’t tip itself over.

Let your emotions out. I say this because I’ve done it many times in my past too.

#42 2023-02-06 22:04:14

StarDeity
Banned

Omg yes...
And then at school if you are not interested in the indoctrination they teach, they send children to a psychologist and diagnose them with "ADD" or "ADHD"
Absurdity!

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Yes, tis true.
I can get vibes from people, can read them,
though I like to see the good in them the most.

Could it be that we're repeating something? Or the life?
Like when we get the "deja vu"

And yeah, an empath..

It's not easy to be an Empath... It has its advantages but also disadvantages, you get exhausted quickly when around people.

In this case you're not repeating anything, it's "just" an ability to read people and situations. You seem to be very intuitive, it's all related.

The Human brain is capable of doing extraordinary things, but they don't give you the brain "manual" at school on Earth. Instead they ingest you with crap. They don't even teach how to survive alone after people leave their parents house. Instead they teach you false History.

#43 2023-02-06 22:27:56

Alec

Carol wrote:

No, they are not dying out, but they are definitely less now then they were centuries ago (Earth Linear Time). At the moment, it's the perfect number in proportion to their Planet's biologic life capability, and life span. They have a good quality of life*, and they are very happy about it, most don't even care getting out of their Planets to explore the Universe, they just want to stay there without bothering about whatever happens outside.

They have a 1000~ years life span in average. This is also the reason why they have to be careful with reproduction, imagine if on Earth Human life span was 1000 years but people continued to reproduce as business as usual, it would be chaos! big_smile

Important - It's not believed that Anéeka chose death. She didn't take care of her Health as much as people advised her to, and she couldn't cope with too much stress. Let's just leave it that way.

* I don't want to speak on their behalf, so I will just assume they do have a a good quality of life, but this is always subjective.

#44 2023-02-06 22:29:45

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

Omg yes...
And then at school if you are not interested in the indoctrination they teach, they send children to a psychologist and diagnose them with "ADD" or "ADHD"
Absurdity!

Yes! Mari Swa was always in trouble with the principal!

#45 2023-02-06 22:51:47

Carol
Banned

Alec wrote:
Carol wrote:

No, they are not dying out, but they are definitely less now then they were centuries ago (Earth Linear Time). At the moment, it's the perfect number in proportion to their Planet's biologic life capability, and life span. They have a good quality of life*, and they are very happy about it, most don't even care getting out of their Planets to explore the Universe, they just want to stay there without bothering about whatever happens outside.

They have a 1000~ years life span in average. This is also the reason why they have to be careful with reproduction, imagine if on Earth Human life span was 1000 years but people continued to reproduce as business as usual, it would be chaos! big_smile

Important - It's not believed that Anéeka chose death. She didn't take care of her Health as much as people advised her to, and she couldn't cope with too much stress. Let's just leave it that way.

* I don't want to speak on their behalf, so I will just assume they do have a a good quality of life, but this is always subjective.

Hm extremely low population tells me something cannot be right. The more that they have longer lifespan than us. I would expect billions of people living on Erra, twin of Earth. 10mil per Earth sized planet is one city on Earth. Strange.

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-06 23:02:43)

#46 2023-02-06 23:03:06

StarDeity
Banned

If there truly are that many people in Earth...
Apparently the real ones are in the millions...

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I guess it's best to read the transcript Gosia posted here.

Carol wrote:

Did Alenym mean all jabbed people must die off (5.51bil) or all Matrix people (6.4 bil)? I do not see any reason why would she say that all jabbed ones must die. Makes no sense to me. I know so many jabbed people who are awaken and good people. She could not have said that.

I assume that 80% of the jabbed (5.51 * 0.8 = 4.4bil) will disappear anyway as they are unreal.
But those remaining real 1.1 bil jabbed will die, the question is when and what the cause of death us...

Board footer