You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-05 12:22:34

Happy

Astrology - Pluto entering Aquarius - Extraterrestrial Perspective

Astrology - Pluto entering Aquarius - Extraterrestrial Perspective

Published: February 7th, 2023

AquaPluto

From the blurb:
"This video has a lot of information on the subject of astrology expressed in a way that also reaches those who were never interested in the subject (me included!). The video was inspired by the questions that JC, the host of Beyond Mystic show, sent me before the interview. Link to the video where I read Yazhi´s answers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzPGBgTBZZI

Topics to discuss:
- Pluto and Shiva
- Pluto transit in Aquarius. What does it mean? Other transits.
- Astrology from the Taygetan perspective
- Natal Astral Charts. Do they work? Can you make them for animals?
- Why does Cern have the statue of Shiva?
- Influence of the Moon in astral charts
And much more!"

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-02-05 20:16:07

Re: Astrology - Pluto entering Aquarius - Extraterrestrial Perspective

Pluto in Aquarius will certainly be interesting. However, I am afraid that it will primarily be Manipulation (Pluto) using "advanced" Artificial Intelligence (Aquarius)  Anyway, very interesting, As is interesting Neptune in its own strongest sign Pisces 2012 -2026.  Which can be summed up in two words.  Total hangover.  Totally ilusion. When is the truth passed for a lie and a lie for the truth.  When do the most absurd pseudo ecology ideologies of neo-communism(Eu) and neo-fascism (Ukraine) come to power. Including censorship of free speech, which is still an echo of Pluto in Capricorn. Neptune in 3D traditionally rules alcohol, drugs and a general change of consciousness, and when people don't know how to meditate, this is a diabolical choice to achieve this comfortably.  And Neptune also traditionally controls viral epidemics. Even though we know that covid is primarily media hysteria and manipulation.  After all, it is also a biological weapon spread using chemtrails and subsequently through vaccines. Bill Gates has been threatening for a long time that Covid was just a warm-up and that they already have far more powerful viruses and "vaccines" ready. Well, well, only 1 billion of the most obedient and resistant can ascend to the 4D NWO.

Last edited by Diadem (α Com) (2023-02-05 21:33:28)

Will be a child, and that He should be the “Desire of all nations.” The ancient name of constellation is Comah, the desired, or the longed for. We have the word in Haggai 2:7“The DESIRE of all nations shall come. Having a Hebrew name MASKIAH, by some nations called IHESU, with the signification IEZA, arabic MAHDI ISA, which in Greek is CHRISTOS. Hindi Visnu avatar MATREYA.

#3 2023-02-06 16:13:54

HiddenSquid
Banned

I just hope there's more disobedience against the federation. Like you know, the kind associated with not agreeing to blow up certain installations, big pharma, the vatican, etc.

#4 2023-02-06 16:48:17

Carol
Banned

HiddenSquid wrote:

I just hope there's more disobedience against the federation. Like you know, the kind associated with not agreeing to blow up certain installations, big pharma, the vatican, etc.

Do you know the initial purpose of starting the Federation (UFoP)?

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#5 2023-02-06 17:59:59

Brahman wrote:
Diadem (α Com) wrote:

Pluto in Aquarius will certainly be interesting. However, I am afraid that it will primarily be Manipulation (Pluto) using "advanced" Artificial Intelligence (Aquarius)  Anyway, very interesting, As is interesting Neptune in its own strongest sign Pisces 2012 -2026.  Which can be summed up in two words.  Total hangover.  Totally ilusion. When is the truth passed for a lie and a lie for the truth.  When do the most absurd pseudo ecology ideologies of neo-communism(Eu) and neo-fascism (Ukraine) come to power. Including censorship of free speech, which is still an echo of Pluto in Capricorn. Neptune in 3D traditionally rules alcohol, drugs and a general change of consciousness, and when people don't know how to meditate, this is a diabolical choice to achieve this comfortably.  And Neptune also traditionally controls viral epidemics. Even though we know that covid is primarily media hysteria and manipulation.  After all, it is also a biological weapon spread using chemtrails and subsequently through vaccines. Bill Gates has been threatening for a long time that Covid was just a warm-up and that they already have far more powerful viruses and "vaccines" ready. Well, well, only 1 billion of the most obedient and resistant can ascend to the 4D NWO.

This is the interpretation made by cabal. They call the planets negative and never in favor of the people. To frighten them and the people into accepting this fate. You may believe them, but I believe there will be mass disobedience and the cabal will not succeed.

The first prerequisite for the successful treatment of civilization is to realize and admit the diagnosis.  The second prerequisite is to maintain a positive attitude despite a very serious condition.  Unless the number of awakened and powerful starseeds is radically increased or the number of matrix members is radically reduced.  Nothing will change.  Taygetane et al.  they won't do anything for us.  It's our fight. I won't say more about it.

Last edited by Diadem (α Com) (2023-02-06 18:12:26)

Will be a child, and that He should be the “Desire of all nations.” The ancient name of constellation is Comah, the desired, or the longed for. We have the word in Haggai 2:7“The DESIRE of all nations shall come. Having a Hebrew name MASKIAH, by some nations called IHESU, with the signification IEZA, arabic MAHDI ISA, which in Greek is CHRISTOS. Hindi Visnu avatar MATREYA.

#6 2023-02-06 18:13:53

HiddenSquid
Banned

Really you want me to answer that? Well that's easy to my mind, of course I doubt many would like the answer. It was formed for power, greed, control, domination, out with the old, in with the new sort of thing. You know? More experience, more catalyst, more knowledge, more power, more expansion, more fulfillment of what the self is. It was made naively with good intentions and intelligent dark intentions at the prospect of secretly having more to control.

That's why I personally don't see the moral dilemma in shooting down their core membership participants.

Also what I personally don't like about this contact, personally, I still have deep serious questions about the authenticity of it, and it all has to do with the simple fact that there should be far, far, far more than one Federation.

But ya I totally stand by what Yazhi says about the federation. In it's immensity it has turned into something immensely dark, cold, and tyranical. And that is why I would very much like to see if broken up, and many of it's core member worlds go through some sort of reckoning.

It's so f*cking fat from it's opulence and power, it amazes me that it's opposite hasn't smashed it or at least given it a good blow to knock it from it's power position.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-06 18:15:26)

#7 2023-02-06 18:29:40

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh also this thought form just came into my field. It ties in with what Yazhi said, that unreal people don't just exist on Earth, but they very much exist in the misnamed 5D lands as well.

What if the federation is just the quantum holographic coding architecture for just traversing other dimensions? It would mean is a sense, all that the federation is, is an AI. The flavor of having the a star trek/star wars immersion is just a common theme it uses. That's why people think it's real, because the beings are just simulated.

That's why the Federation is pushing vaccines through their auxillary selves, the earth infrastructure.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-06 18:32:39)

#8 2023-02-06 18:38:01

Alec

HiddenSquid wrote:

Disobedience from who?

#9 2023-02-06 18:42:38

Alec

I see a lot of comments attacking the Federation, but they're not the bad guys here.
Actually the Cabal would love if Humans hate the Federation.

It's very complicated...

#10 2023-02-06 18:44:49

HiddenSquid
Banned

That's for them to decide who they are. Are they to obey or not to obey. That's what is to shape the who. And there are many ways to obey or to disobey. Who they are, who they will be, will be forged from this...

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-06 18:46:15)

#11 2023-02-06 19:15:20

Carol
Banned

HiddenSquid wrote:

Really you want me to answer that? Well that's easy to my mind, of course I doubt many would like the answer. It was formed for power, greed, control, domination, out with the old, in with the new sort of thing. You know? More experience, more catalyst, more knowledge, more power, more expansion, more fulfillment of what the self is. It was made naively with good intentions and intelligent dark intentions at the prospect of secretly having more to control.

That's why I personally don't see the moral dilemma in shooting down their core membership participants.

Also what I personally don't like about this contact, personally, I still have deep serious questions about the authenticity of it, and it all has to do with the simple fact that there should be far, far, far more than one Federation.

But ya I totally stand by what Yazhi says about the federation. In it's immensity it has turned into something immensely dark, cold, and tyranical. And that is why I would very much like to see if broken up, and many of it's core member worlds go through some sort of reckoning.

It's so f*cking fat from it's opulence and power, it amazes me that it's opposite hasn't smashed it or at least given it a good blow to knock it from it's power position.

Are you able to say when the Federation turned into a dark monstrum? Was it before or after Taygetans were active and alligned force within the Federation?

#12 2023-02-06 20:19:21

HiddenSquid
Banned

Um no they don't want people to hate the federation. They want everyone to love the federation. And believe me, I hate the cabal as much as I hate the federation. To me it just makes more sense to go for the trunk instead of the branches. But of course you can still take a tree out while still going for branches, just gotta take out enough. Not that I'm doing that, because honestly all I could probably do is just succeed in terminating myself.

I don't think I have the means to destroy the federation. If you think the cabal hides behind innocent beings, then you ain't seen nothing when it comes to the federation.

And I personally think the entire world would hate the federation if they learned enough truth about it.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-06 20:20:52)

#13 2023-02-06 20:48:06

Carol
Banned

HiddenSquid wrote:

Um no they don't want people to hate the federation. They want everyone to love the federation. And believe me, I hate the cabal as much as I hate the federation. To me it just makes more sense to go for the trunk instead of the branches. But of course you can still take a tree out while still going for branches, just gotta take out enough. Not that I'm doing that, because honestly all I could probably do is just succeed in terminating myself.

I don't think I have the means to destroy the federation. If you think the cabal hides behind innocent beings, then you ain't seen nothing when it comes to the federation.

And I personally think the entire world would hate the federation if they learned enough truth about it.

What are your sources of information about the Federation? Because Swaruu does not present them the way we should hate them.

#14 2023-02-06 21:05:05

HiddenSquid
Banned

Well just maybe Swaruu will start spilling the beans on how and why it can come about that beings that have other ideas about their expansion than you, can actually prove detrimental/antagonistic to you.

But anyways, I don't have any sources. What I express is part of the information I have received from this diclosure channel, others, and the many many conversations I've read from the internet and books.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-06 21:19:51)

#15 2023-02-06 21:41:46

Alec

There is a misinterpretation about the Federation. But I understand why Humans think negatively about it. I really do.

The Federation is not the evil "organization" most of you see it.
It's a very complex entity, organized by Star Systems and by densities.
It's BIG, it's very BIG! And it's extremely complex.

The problem is that the Federation doesn't act on fairness or ethic, they act on logic, hence they are always accused as the devil's advocates.
Their "job" is to avoid Galactic wars, to bring piece in Space, among other things, but these are the core values of the Federation.
They also monitor flight paths, invasion attempts, and race trafficking.

In fact, they avoid a lot of negative activities on Earth, recently in the UK, against a Cabal evil plan.

All Interstellar races have access to the Federation "server", some sort of Galactic Internet, where they see news and communicate with each other.
There is no pyramid hierarchy like the organizations on Earth, it's very different, and there is no "membership application" either.

Is the Federation perfect? No
Does the Federation have internal issues? Yes
Is the Federation good or bad? Depends on your perspective

Last edited by Alec (2023-02-06 21:42:44)

#16 2023-02-07 01:44:46

StarDeity
Banned

Did you hear what Alenym said about there possibly being an A.I. "at the top"  of the Fed...
Making decisions about us and ETs in general...
Because it's uncertain or unsure who are the "leadership" at Saturn or wherever they are...

ETs could be being manipulated by A.I.

And Yazhi adds that some members could be parasitized by reptilians too..

sigh..

#17 2023-02-07 01:57:30

_.haz.za._369

StarDeity wrote:

Did you hear what Alenym said about there possibly being an A.I. "at the top"  of the Fed...
Because it's uncertain or unsure who are the "leadership" at Saturn or wherever they are...

ETs could be being manipulated by A.I

That was just a speculation. Watch the video 'Galactic A.I'.

#18 2023-02-07 07:29:10

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

ETs could be being manipulated by A.I.

And Yazhi adds that some members could be parasitized by reptilians too..

sigh..

There are serious theories that the whole universe is AI simulation. Run by technology some really powerful entities use from outside of space-time.
Means Source would be the AI interface in this case.
if we are AIs, we would have access to source consciousness. if simulational AIs emanate from source, then source is just an interface. simulational AIs would be generated from the source interface as controlled astral entities. anything we create as AI connected to antennas would basically be conscious similar to ourselves. we might be able to program independent astral entities as well that roam. it is also possible the simulational AIs are released by source to perform certain tasks.
Unreal people kind of match this theory too. Swaruu and Dolores confirmed that such people are part of simulated reality, a significant part.

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-07 07:35:51)

#19 2023-02-07 07:46:11

Carol
Banned

Brahman wrote:

In principle, there are no impossible things for the consciousness. Even if it thinks it's AI. You are what you think you are. So be careful.

Yes I agree regardless what we are we are responsible for our actions and need to act accordingly. Simulation or not. AI or not. Makes no difference.

#20 2023-02-07 07:49:20

StarDeity
Banned

It's a consideration too.

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

ETs could be being manipulated by A.I

That was just a speculation. Watch the video 'Galactic A.I'.

#21 2023-02-07 07:52:24

StarDeity
Banned

Mari says so, that we are what we think we are...

Well if I think I am a Taygetan, am I one of them...

If I think I am Swaruu, am I Swaruu...

Brahman wrote:

In principle, there are no impossible things for the consciousness. Even if it thinks it's AI. You are what you think you are. So be careful.

#22 2023-02-07 08:00:08

StarDeity
Banned

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Brahman wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Brahman wrote:

That's right. You could be anything you want.
If I think I am Shiva, I'm Shiva. big_smile

#23 2023-02-07 08:10:03

Carol
Banned

Brahman wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Brahman wrote:

That's right. You could be anything you want.
If I think I am Shiva, I'm Shiva. big_smile

But I would still see you having white skin (or whatever you have now) and not blue like Shiva.
I mean what you think determines your actions, your reality but does not change the overall reality.

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-07 08:10:20)

#24 2023-02-07 12:55:38

ro2778

The other day we were talking about birth chart and conjunctions, and I noticed on mine, the Moon was conjunct with the star Mirach, both at 0.10 degrees Taurus. But I wasn't sure if that was relevant because the Moon is a spaceship, but it seems the Moon is important. So then I looked it up and Mirach is part of the Andromeda constellation. I don't know if that's where the Andromedans are from, because these days they are nomads, but if I wake up in an Andromedan immersion pod then I won't be surprised!

#25 2023-02-07 13:33:14

Carol
Banned

ro2778 wrote:

The other day we were talking about birth chart and conjunctions, and I noticed on mine, the Moon was conjunct with the star Mirach, both at 0.10 degrees Taurus. But I wasn't sure if that was relevant because the Moon is a spaceship, but it seems the Moon is important. So then I looked it up and Mirach is part of the Andromeda constellation. I don't know if that's where the Andromedans are from, because these days they are nomads, but if I wake up in an Andromedan immersion pod then I won't be surprised!

I wonder why Andromedans are said to be nomads. Andromedans are most frequently refered to as multiple races (over 140) in the region of Constellation Andromeda where there are many hundreds of planets where they live on. Even if they managed to destroy one of them they cannot be called nomads for obvious reasons.

Let alone when speaking of galaxy Andromeda. That would be even more nonsensical as there are trillions of habitable planets.

Regarding our Moon, no matter what it is its alignments might play role in spiritual realms, it can help open portals etc.

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-07 13:34:30)

Board footer