You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-05 15:20:41

Oleguito

Please help me find Spanish version of a transcript

Hi all,

First of all I am very sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. I did not find "offtop"/"questions" topic. If that is the case please tell me where these should go.

I am trying to translate this transcript:

Stars 2 - Living beings with consciousness / Space suits **NO VIDEO**
link: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/star … pace-suits

There is a segment of translated text that is technical and ambiguous. I would like to find original Spanish version of the same text to be able to discern more meaning out of it. You have better knowledge of the site's database, could you please give it to me? Thanks

#2 2023-02-05 16:14:44

HiddenSquid
Banned

Re: Please help me find Spanish version of a transcript

I couldn't find it. I assumed it'd be under Attache - Espanol, but it's not. You can look up the original video though, on pleiadian knowledge's spanish channel (their primary channel too).

I guess I'll link the video since I have it right here. I'll remove it if you don't want me linking it here, although this part of my message is more for the moderators and administrators. Hopefully it's okay for a time as it is based on conversations the PK girls had with the Taygetans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDLvmk__Dzo

#3 2023-02-05 16:21:00

Gosia
Administrator

Its not there yet but it will be. Please tell me the paragraph that interests you and I will pass the original paragraph. Oh, we dont care it was done on the infiltrators channel, don´t worry, it is Aneeka´s info and belongs to her. All the transcripts are slowly getting uploaded to ATTACHE sections on the website, or made into videos. smile

Oleguito wrote:

Hi all,

First of all I am very sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. I did not find "offtop"/"questions" topic. If that is the case please tell me where these should go.

There is a segment of translated text that is technical and ambiguous. I would like to find original Spanish version of the same text to be able to discern more meaning out of it. You have better knowledge of the site's database, could you please give it to me? Thanks

#4 2023-02-05 18:31:52

Oleguito

Gosia wrote:

Its not there yet but it will be. Please tell me the paragraph that interests you and I will pass the original paragraph. Oh, we dont care it was done on the infiltrators channel, don´t worry, it is Aneeka´s info and belongs to her. All the transcripts are slowly getting uploaded to ATTACHE sections on the website, or made into videos. smile

Oleguito wrote:

Hi all,

This is the paragraph, but I believe there are going to be more. If I may know, in which section of the site should I be looking for the article once it appears?

Anéeka: Yes. It is exactly the same system. Because it is based on exactly the same pattern of energy formation or harmonic dynamics of a frequency, using Yázhi terminology.

Thanks guys, I think that video is enough! I found what I am looking for

Last edited by Oleguito (2023-02-05 18:41:48)

#5 2023-02-05 18:45:40

HiddenSquid
Banned

My guess is you'll find the complete spanish copy in the Attache - Espanol section of the transcripts, once it's done. The PK girls only did so many english videos, so I'm assuming it's because Gosia and her team are still translating the other spanish videos because there are a lot that the PK girls did in spanish.

As for the technical part in that video, well to me when I hear "the technical part" I immediately start looking for formulas and diagrahms haha. And those aren't in there, at least not the english version. There's a part about barometric pressure when Anekka is talking about performing work outside a ship, and spacesuits.

But overall since it's about stars, it seems pretty technical to me, or at least in a metaphysics way haha.

Board footer