You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-08 03:51:54

Scott Summers

Safe Zones and Independent Communities

Folks, I’m starting this thread to (1)summarise a potential future scenario; and (2)collate ideas as to how communities like ours may organise themselves.

This is absolutely NOT PRESCRIPTIVE OR DEFINITIVE of course. But I can tell you other groups are already planning this.

It is merely a sketching of ideas (which you may add to or disagree with). Take it anyway you want because you are the creator of your world.

ASSUMPTIONS:

1)Fiat currencies collapse (you experience this as hyperinflation)

2)Gold, Silver and Copper skyrocket (See Exter’s Pyramid).

3)Cryptos skyrocket as there is only enough Gold and Silver available for approximately 1% of Earth’s population

4)Unemployment skyrockets (hint: watch the layoffs at Tech giants, Investment Banks, which cascade downwards)

5)Real estate prices collapse (rising interest rates and unemployment lead to mortgage defaults)

6)All the above lead to food lines and rising crime rates in many cities

7)War with Cabal goes underground as they are hunted down by an enraged vaxxed public.

8)Food issues:

Cabal retaliates by weather manipulation (HAARP). This affects crop production and subsequent food shortages.

Secondary effects of the vaxx start appearing and causes manpower shortages in food production.

IS IT THE END? OR THE BEGINNING?

It all sounds apocalyptic, yes. For many, it will be (sadly).

For others, this is the opportunity of a lifetime to exit the Matrix.

Take a closer look at THE SAME FACTORS, but in a different order.

1)For those who own Gold and Silver, you are now the new 1%.

2)Collapsing real estate prices augment Gold and Silver owners’ purchasing power. You can now buy real estate that you previously couldn’t dream of.

3)To escape a future of food shortages and eating bugs and mRNA steaks (or even Urmah pate), Gold and Silver owners buy productive plots of farm land.

4)For those who were unable to accumulate precious metals or cryptos, you have skills (or can create products) which you can offer in service or exchange.

For example:

If you were a Chef running a small bistro in a city. You may be closing your business because of hyperinflation and/or rising crime.

Your team could partner with an owner of farm land. Most serious Chefs prefer to grow their own food anyways.

In return for the Chef growing food and preparing meals for everyone, they get a place to stay, continue their passion for making awesome food and escape the economic collapse.

Excess food produced can be sold or exchanged at a local farmer’s market.

As these little communities grow and multiply, people can hop to different little farms to try different styles of cooking. Don’t be surprised if Michelin chefs are found.

Food gets healthier because you control the production, taste better because people put their passion into it, and you can leave all the craziness outside.

And no, ziu vill not eat ze bugs nor ze zelicious mRNA fillet mignion.

Lastly, be discreet with how you plan, who you trust, as we know well the PK girls saga.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-02-08 03:53:28)

#2 2023-02-08 05:14:08

okcs

Re: Safe Zones and Independent Communities

Recently Marie did a video on manifestation, and she suggested that a great way to manifest is to hold a thought for at least 17 seconds, and also to emulate positive feelings of hope, gratitude, etc. at the same time in order to help it manifest.
We should manifest a place out in the countryside where a farm has been subdivided into lots, and we each have our house there, maybe round houses.
If we all do it together, maybe it will manifest faster.

#3 2023-02-08 05:23:02

Scott Summers

okcs wrote:

Recently Marie did a video on manifestation, and she suggested that a great way to manifest is to hold a thought for at least 17 seconds, and also to emulate positive feelings of hope, gratitude, etc. at the same time in order to help it manifest.
We should manifest a place out in the countryside where a farm has been subdivided into lots, and we each have our house there, maybe round houses.

Totally agree. And round houses are cool.

#4 2023-02-08 10:17:05

Carol
Banned

okcs wrote:

33, 72, 333 seconds are good too.

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#5 2023-02-08 13:26:25

Carol
Banned

azhidaha wrote:

I have a very different scenario in mind, Scott.
first of all, when I make a plan, I think limitless, I put myself in a position where I have a limitless amount of power and resources, just like the famous quote "You can be, do, or have anything you want"
So mine could be a very wild idea for others. and I think there is a great chance that you don't like it cause maybe it's too far out of reach in your mind while it is the opposite in mine. anyway here is my future timeline:
1) Came the Earths, an evolved species from 3D humans, designed to handle power on the greatest levels and protect humanity
2)Those who are in position of power from now on do everything in the favor of Earths' plans, which is more freedom, prosperity, peace, knowledge, joy, love, and passion. They are called "The hands" by the Earths.
3)The first holistic society will be established somewhere on the planet, publicly, without conflicting with other nations.
4)That society will introduce new techs that serve society like free energy, med pods, etc
5)In time other parts of the world will look forward to the establishment of a holistic society for their nation
6)the frequency of Earth will go beyond Erra and Temmer. A perfect planet for hosting the most powerful species in the Galaxy.
7)The Earths would turn to myth for the general population, a secret for the future descendants of humans to solve.
8)In time humans will be more evolved and gain Earthic abilities in large masses
9)Earthians will play a major role in the galaxy's future developments. The most exotic race in the Galaxy

I wonder where would you place Elon Musk in current timeline?

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#6 2023-02-08 23:35:13

okcs

azhidaha wrote:
okcs wrote:

Could you send the link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFoAO3ho5Ts

See 4-5 minutes and 9-10 minutes in the video.

#7 2023-02-09 14:17:13

okcs

azhidaha wrote:
okcs wrote:

It surprised me very much that Mari presented that information, this is big proof of how positive and loving she is.
Actually, there is a whole experiments behind that 17 seconds, done by the Cabal, for secret society members.
Here are the words of Abraham Hicks regarding that subject:
With only a few seconds of focusing your attention on a subject, you activate the vibration of that subject
within you, and immediately the Law of Attraction begins to respond to that activation. The longer you
keep your attention focused on something, the easier it becomes for you to continue to focus upon it
because you are attracting, through the Law of Attraction, other thoughts or vibrations that are the
essence of the thought you began with.
Within 17 seconds of focusing on something, a matching vibration becomes activated. And now, as that
focus becomes stronger and the vibration becomes clearer, the Law of Attraction will bring to you more
thoughts that match. At this point, the vibration will not have much attraction power, but if you maintain
your focus longer, the power of the vibration will become further-reaching. And if you manage to stay
purely focused upon any thought for as little as 68 seconds, the vibration is powerful enough that its
manifestation begins.
When you repeatedly return to a pure thought, maintaining it for at least 68 seconds, in a short period of
time (hours in some cases or a few days in others), that thought becomes a dominant thought. And once
you achieve a dominant thought, you will experience matching manifestations until you change it.
Remember that:
• The thoughts you think equal your point of attraction.
• You get what you think about, whether you want it or not.
• Your thoughts equal vibration, and that vibration is then answered by the Law of Attraction.
• As your vibration expands and becomes more powerful, it eventually becomes powerful enough for
manifestation to occur.
• In other words, what you think (and therefore feel), and what manifests in your experience, is always a
vibrational match.
Also, this technic taught by Kevin Trudeau, who is the greatest secret society revelator, in my opinion. There is a portion of secret society members who use their creative power, and create via their mind beside the 95% of them who are energy eater with no creative power, just manipulator.
They use it for billion dollars deals and their businesses.

Fascinating piece. Before Marie wrote that I had been doing it wrong, usually holding a thought for just 5 seconds or less.

#8 2023-03-10 23:01:32

Scott Summers

“Ok gang we have entered the quickening phase of events. The news flow on many fronts will be fast and furious.

Remain calm & avoid fear and panic. The world is not ending. Just changing.”

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1 … aakq4tAAAA

“Again I don’t know the speed of this unraveling but the standard playbook is they step in (usually) and folks feel better for a bit but it doesn’t last longer than a few days or a few months then we begin again until eventually headlines “the world is ending.” Then you buy.”

https://twitter.com/DowdEdward/status/1 … 74oq4tAAAA

Get ready. Your freedom from the Matrix is at hand.

Play this well and you will be financially free.

Free to then pursue your spiritual interests, enjoy the Earth, the company of your loved ones...

And create your Heaven on this Earth.

smile

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952htyf2nltb41d9jr6t3kiq71ktsg4nan7x1sa7i2c&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

#9 2023-03-11 10:42:38

Druzela

Hello people, I hope you understand by now that there will be no financial reset, no free energy, no gesara, nesara, no white hats, shaef soldiers, that we will not be helped by T  r u m p  or P u t i n or ET, orby the Galactic Federation, or by the Anshars. That we have to help ourselves. That's why we decided not to play the game with them anymore. Internally, we freed ourselves from these vain hopes, left the system, surrendered our identity cards and began to live life in nature, on the principles of love, mutual help, sharing and service to one another. Free territory for 30 people is in the country of Bohemia. Anyone who is interested can come.

Děržava KI-TARA - svobodné území pro svobodné lidi mimo Matrix. Spolupráce, sdílení se, vzájemná pomoc. Život v náručí Matky země.

#10 2023-03-11 10:53:19

Rocketmidget

Druzela wrote:

Hello people, I hope you understand by now that there will be no financial reset, no free energy, no gesara, nesara, no white hats, shaef soldiers, that we will not be helped by T  r u m p  or P u t i n or ET, orby the Galactic Federation, or by the Anshars. That we have to help ourselves. That's why we decided not to play the game with them anymore. Internally, we freed ourselves from these vain hopes, left the system, surrendered our identity cards and began to live life in nature, on the principles of love, mutual help, sharing and service to one another. Free territory for 30 people is in the country of Bohemia. Anyone who is interested can come.

In the Czech rep.?
BTW I totally agree with you. Think I've seen you before on here.

#11 2023-03-11 11:49:56

Druzela

Yes, in the Czech 50,000 people have already handed in their ID cards and now they are uniting into communities, light cells

Děržava KI-TARA - svobodné území pro svobodné lidi mimo Matrix. Spolupráce, sdílení se, vzájemná pomoc. Život v náručí Matky země.

#12 2023-03-11 12:20:35

Rocketmidget

Druzela wrote:

Yes, in the Czech 50,000 people have already handed in their ID cards and now they are uniting into communities, light cells

Very nice! I'd like to know more about you guys for sure. I'm an American Nomad pretty much. Wish we had such a community here.

#13 2023-03-11 12:52:25

Druzela

We are here mainly as an inspiration that everyone can start their own free society with their own rules. You can be inspired by the hippie movement of the 60s. We can email you the internal rules of our community. We have it published on our profile.

#14 2023-03-11 12:52:27

mitkobs

Such communities have to be experienced but not going to be ideal because all kind of people can infiltrate them including such that can destroy them from inside and bring government into them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-11 12:53:49)

#15 2023-03-11 12:54:27

Druzela

Netvrdíme, že je a bude vše ideální. Ale někdy se začít musí.

#16 2023-03-11 12:57:29

mitkobs

Cabal have working ways how to deal with such free societies. They will be onto you if they notice you.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-11 12:57:50)

#17 2023-03-11 13:02:16

Rocketmidget

Druzela wrote:

We are here mainly as an inspiration that everyone can start their own free society with their own rules. You can be inspired by the hippie movement of the 60s. We can email you the internal rules of our community. We have it published on our profile.

Interesting. What's your community called? Can't put my email on here though.

I will say that I support any and all of these types of ideas to break away from the cabal societies although as long as they are in power your communities will be on their hit list sooner or later.

#18 2023-03-11 13:07:42

mitkobs

Look how the Native Americans in US are put in reservations for wanting to live free of government.

#19 2023-03-11 13:26:23

Druzela

Everyone must decide individually whether they want to participate in the creation of a new company with all the risks that this entails. We do not force anyone, feel free to stay in the current system, go to work, pay taxes and insurance, it is your free will and we wish you with love.

#20 2023-03-11 14:11:13

Yasin
Banned

Druzela wrote:

Everyone must decide individually whether they want to participate in the creation of a new company with all the risks that this entails. We do not force anyone, feel free to stay in the current system, go to work, pay taxes and insurance, it is your free will and we wish you with love.

You seem to be a pretty advanced person in spirituality, Druzela. There is nothing that can not be done, this is something that 5th density awakened ones still didn't perceive, they become aware of the secret government and galactic federation and see their technologies and capabilities and then think there is nothing that they can do, everything is under their power. I told this many times in this forum, and I received subtle vibrations that here I'm making some of the others upset with my hopeful words, because I'm against their 5D matrix, thankfully still the community reaction was pretty good to me, so I continue to ask these questions to you:
- What if the measure of power in the Universe is not technology, knowledge, and numbers?
- What if you already have extraordinary power in your hand and you are so distracted by the outer world that you cannot perceive it?
I said before and will say again, each one of you is a fragment of The Source and there is nothing that you can not be, do, or have.
Currently, there are beings out there that can challenge the whole Orion Empire and Galactic Federation (with all of those sophisticated civilizations behind it) just with a single thought, they do whatever they please in the Universe and yet you can not even perceive them, why? because you didn't think about them, all these years you were thinking the thoughts of GF, Cabal, Evil governments, etc and that's what you are experiencing. You are so powerful that even those beings can not do anything to you, they just can create their Universe, not yours.
As you see all is well, absolute freedom is the basis of life for each being and the whole Universe is responding to your thoughts, but you might be in the momentum of older thoughts that hinder you to grasp and understand what I'm saying here, but step by step you can go anywhere, you're not doing anything wrong,  just relax and find something to be grateful and feel good, that work only will bring you to the living of your dreams no matter who you are, no matter where you are, no matter what you did before.

#21 2023-03-11 14:14:51

Rocketmidget

Yasin wrote:
Druzela wrote:

You seem to be a pretty advanced person in spirituality, Druzela. There is nothing that can not be done, this is something that 5th density awakened ones still didn't perceive, they become aware of the secret government and galactic federation and see their technologies and capabilities and then think there is nothing that they can do, everything is under their power. I told this many times in this forum, and I received subtle vibrations that here I'm making some of the others upset with my hopeful words, because I'm against their 5D matrix, thankfully still the community reaction was pretty good to me, so I continue to ask these questions to you:
- What if the measure of power in the Universe is not technology, knowledge, and numbers?
- What if you already have extraordinary power in your hand and you are so distracted by the outer world that you cannot perceive it?
I said before and will say again, each one of you is a fragment of The Source and there is nothing that you can not be, do, or have.
Currently, there are beings out there that can challenge the whole Orion Empire and Galactic Federation (with all of those sophisticated civilizations behind it) just with a single thought, they do whatever they please in the Universe and yet you can not even perceive them, why? because you didn't think about them, all these years you were thinking the thoughts of GF, Cabal, Evil governments, etc and that's what you are experiencing. You are so powerful that even those beings can not do anything to you, they just can create their Universe, not yours.
As you see all is well, absolute freedom is the basis of life for each being and the whole Universe is responding to your thoughts, but you might be in the momentum of older thoughts that hinder you to grasp and understand what I'm saying here, but step by step you can go anywhere, you're not doing anything wrong,  just relax and find something to be grateful and feel good, that work only will bring you to the living of your dreams no matter who you are, no matter where you are, no matter what you did before.

Great post ! There are no limits.

#22 2023-03-11 14:59:55

Druzela

Yes, there are multiple points of view. One is from the point of view of the soul who came to this earth to gain experience, and in this case, nothing really matters and everything is done right. Then there is another, human point of view, which sees all this human suffering and wants to do something to put an end to all this bloody madness. Any attempt to change the existing system must necessarily end in failure, because it is primarily set "against life".  So it remains to get out of it and build something new, which is "for life". Everyone can do it individually and liberate themselves.  However, associating into thriving communities provides far more possibilities, for it is a focused flow of energy capable of influencing other seeking souls with its vibrations.

#23 2023-03-11 18:33:13

The old structure of community itself is not falling apart because of a cabal, the cabal is just riding the wave of the changing energy in the cosmos and on our planet, and on top of that they project that they are powerful to those who are scared enough to live in that paradigm. But yeah, we still need plans and community planners like this to move things forward, we can't just keep living within the old reality.

Communities are forming, but also falling apart in favor of small modular groups because in 2027 the form principle of the universe is shifting our planet away from community-based living to individual-based living. Such a drastic change from the bedrock of energetic-reality in the cosmos causes fear in those who haven't integrated their individuality in concord with the wave that is coming. People must adjust to their own inner reality first, and the cabal will fall away as its own evil destroys itself.

Of course, move out of the city if you feel better and can, and use crystals and whatnot to balance your house energies and be wise if you stay.

#24 2023-03-11 18:48:06

mitkobs

It is very difficult to create high vibration reality in hell conditions with sleeping ego-based people everywhere around us and on the top of that we have the controlling treacherous predatory cabal who have too much power and is after anything that can set free people from their earthly bondages. Is not impossible but most of such endeavors come crashing down. If that was possible ones that live deep underground to hide from all these hard to control variables will be living out in the open and will be enjoying the sun, the air and the beautiful nature. But they know what is happening and that is very difficult to overcome the anti-forces and the sleeping ego-maniacal masses.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-11 18:52:08)

#25 2023-03-11 22:03:53

Rocketmidget

Druzela wrote:

Yes, there are multiple points of view. One is from the point of view of the soul who came to this earth to gain experience, and in this case, nothing really matters and everything is done right. Then there is another, human point of view, which sees all this human suffering and wants to do something to put an end to all this bloody madness. Any attempt to change the existing system must necessarily end in failure, because it is primarily set "against life".  So it remains to get out of it and build something new, which is "for life". Everyone can do it individually and liberate themselves.  However, associating into thriving communities provides far more possibilities, for it is a focused flow of energy capable of influencing other seeking souls with its vibrations.

I have already liberated myself from society as much as humanly possible for me anyway. Although I already lived in a small town it was close to other much larger ones.  We sold everything over 2 years ago an took off in our rv we bought.
  We camp in blm land or national parks far away from anyone. I have seen more in 2 years than I did in 55 years.
  I have plenty of time for contemplation an study. I try to enjoy life everyday ...I watch or listen to zero news or TV. My mind has opened up in extremes.  It's been Inceredible.

But I am alone . No one in my past or life now believes what I believe. Not 1 person.
It is a challenge to stay focused  at times.
Collective agreement in a community would be outstanding in my book.

Board footer