You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-08 05:56:58

Lyran

At this point can hospitals be trusted at all?

It's the last place I want to go. And I've gotta ask, please - Gosia can you advise?

Firstly, Australia is total Cabal run. This I know.

State welfare payments have existed here since before I was born and they seem to have well achieved the goals thusly purported...

The whole place is, strange really compared to out there with you all.

They even put a clip of the news reporters doing a satanic ritual ON THE NEWS last year... An accidental mixup supposed lol.

This being said, I have a displaced and connointed scaffoid bone in my left wrist (multiple peices moved aside from each other)for nearly 5 months now which cannot heal. I went for the scans because Isis would not relent (my partner) but as far as letting them put me to sleep and do a bone graft....

Now I have kidney disorder from birth also. One kidney but is 2x the size contains cysts - polycystic Kidney disorder.

Something is going on with my digestive system, maybe even a side effect of my wrist I believe) but caused an infection. I actually had a blood test but I wouldn't even let the doctor wash water into the canular or agree to cat scans involving radioactive dye injections!
it will  hurt people here and let them down if I am not at my best or disincarnate. I just can't trust that everything is not crawly with the same additives as the papaya and the tests  now the cat is as they say, out of the bag

I really have wrestled with what to do for months now Gosia. Can you or anyone offer me any advice please beautiful beings?

Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2023-02-08 06:23:39)

#2 2023-02-08 06:06:20

Re: At this point can hospitals be trusted at all?

You can try to find a private clinic in the area.

On the other hand - there are cosmic laws in the place. If you want to stay papaya free,  you are given this choice. So you shouldn't be afraid. Your own conscious choice matters. So read literally everything if they ask for your consent to do any kind of medical procedures.

If you don't help yourself, then it means you neglect yourself. Which is a bad thing, karmically speaking.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-02-08 06:24:49

Edith_S

Hi Lyran,

I will go through my materials for what is causing you a problem.

Until then, there's still an episode to watch for free about stabilizing the body's elimination paths and then eliminating toxins and parasites, in essence.

https://absolutehealingseries.com/

Go there and listen to them about the various ways, and read the offer for supplements for now.

I wish you the very best, until soon !!

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#4 2023-02-08 06:27:20

StarDeity
Banned

Hospitals are dangerous, now more than ever, too many meds they use are contaminated... but unfortunately hospitals are needed...
Like where could one go if you break a bone and/or need surgery to repair it...

We have to try to stay safe as much as we can to avoid those slaughter houses...

After the hell I went through last year with my mom, I don't trust them. Depending on why you go in for, they could make you get worse too, and also charge you for tests and meds you didn't take.. They're thieves too, on top of all.

Best would be to go to an urgency clinic, instead of an ER at a hospital.
The clinics are cheaper and they run tests and x-rays and all without having to get hospitalized or w/e..

#5 2023-02-08 07:02:46

Lyran

Thank you everyone for your quick and caring responses.

I know if I ever want to use my hand in any real capacity I must do something. The x39 stem cell patch is pretty phenomenal. I'm starting month 4 now and I can tell you the doctors were 100% baffled that I have grip strength at all, let alone all of it.

I will check that talk out Edith, I must have picked up plenty of toxins I could well be rid of smile

Thanks again everyone I guess I will run my options over again and see from there. I very much appreciate you all smile❤️

#6 2023-02-08 10:10:12

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

Hospitals are dangerous, now more than ever, too many meds they use are contaminated... but unfortunately hospitals are needed...

We have to try to stay safe as much as we can to avoid those slaughter houses...

After the hell I went through last year with my mom, I don't trust them. Depending on why you go in for, they could make you get worse too, and also charge you for tests and meds you didn't take.. They're thieves too, on top of all.

The clinics are cheaper and they run tests and x-rays and all without having to get hospitalized or w/e..

Beds in hospitals are contaminated with what?

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#7 2023-02-08 10:13:15

ro2778

I'm an anaesthetist working in the NHS and I've also been part of this community since the beginning and even without Swaruunian advice I would have refused any vaccines etc. When I'm putting people to sleep for operations such as yours, I have no worries that the drugs I'm using might be compromised with nano-tech. I mainly work in obstetrics and emergency theatres and I think, these are two areas of modern healthcare that are more than justified and contribute to society.

This has come up in conversations with Aneeka, where she also talks about the value of western medicine for emergency care. She also once said, if it would save your life then you should accept a blood transfusion, which is almost certainly contaminated with papaya nano-tech. So in the end, it's your beliefs that protect you anyway.

In your case, I wouldn't have any concerns about fixing your broken bone and the anaesthetists in australia are more than capable of doing it safely with your kidney disorder in mind. Anaesthetic drugs are largely harmless and will be out of your system within a day. The dye for a CT isn't great for your kidney but so long as you have reasonable function and are well hydrated before and after then it should also be okay, but you will be advised on this. And so, I wouldn't have any concern about giving blood so they can quantify your kidney function. Removing a fluid from your body with a clean needle, such as blood, doesn't put you at risk of being contaminated with nano-tech, the worst they could do is collect your DNA, but the likelyhood of that happening is small, because that is what the PCRs were about in part. Your blood will just be analysed as normal, to help inform the doctors who are treating you.

Definitely get it done, the scafoid is a bone with a delicate blood supply and leaving it so long may have already compromised its viability. For such a little bone, it can cause big problems.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-02-08 10:16:05)

#8 2023-02-08 11:00:50

Lyran

ro2778 wrote:

I'm an anaesthetist working in the NHS and I've also been part of this community since the beginning and even without Swaruunian advice I would have refused any vaccines etc. When I'm putting people to sleep for operations such as yours, I have no worries that the drugs I'm using might be compromised with nano-tech. I mainly work in obstetrics and emergency theatres and I think, these are two areas of modern healthcare that are more than justified and contribute to society.

This has come up in conversations with Aneeka, where she also talks about the value of western medicine for emergency care. She also once said, if it would save your life then you should accept a blood transfusion, which is almost certainly contaminated with papaya nano-tech. So in the end, it's your beliefs that protect you anyway.

In your case, I wouldn't have any concerns about fixing your broken bone and the anaesthetists in australia are more than capable of doing it safely with your kidney disorder in mind. Anaesthetic drugs are largely harmless and will be out of your system within a day. The dye for a CT isn't great for your kidney but so long as you have reasonable function and are well hydrated before and after then it should also be okay, but you will be advised on this. And so, I wouldn't have any concern about giving blood so they can quantify your kidney function. Removing a fluid from your body with a clean needle, such as blood, doesn't put you at risk of being contaminated with nano-tech, the worst they could do is collect your DNA, but the likelyhood of that happening is small, because that is what the PCRs were about in part. Your blood will just be analysed as normal, to help inform the doctors who are treating you.

Definitely get it done, the scafoid is a bone with a delicate blood supply and leaving it so long may have already compromised its viability. For such a little bone, it can cause big problems.

Thank you, ro
I'm glad you know exactly what I'm talking about here my friend. I was reckless and didn't believe it broken at first until a further accidental action displaced my hand slightly. It is causing them. I was a very fit, very capable guy. Now I feel almost like my left hand has been partly amputated?? Because you know -subtle postures and actions in movement are inhibited and usual activity has been limited since - as well as it just makes it hard to concentrate. Like a fog comes over to ignore the discomfort and doesn't lift until it is gone.

You fill me with resolve. Thank you ro - you are a credit to our family. I will book in for surgery this week ❤️

#9 2023-02-08 11:13:59

ro2778

The only problem you might have is if they want to test you for covid. I personally never allowed myself to be tested and for a time all surgical patients were being tested. These days, it's no longer required in the UK, but I don't know the situation in oz. The worst that could happen is they might cancle your surgery, but it sounds like if they are going for a bone graft, that the scafoid is unsalvagable by now, so this is for symptom relief, in which case, you may as well hold out until the testing Nazis back down big_smile

But, no anaethetist is going to be injecting you with vaccines while asleep or anything like that. I think its highly unlikely the nano-tech is in other drugs. I think they will put it in flu jabs going forward and all blood prouducts, you have to assume are contaminated, but this surgery won't require blood products as it's minimally invasive and they'll probably put a touniquet around your arm while asleep to stop any bleeding. If the anaesthetist offers you a nerve block, I'd go for it, then you may wake up totally pain free.

#10 2023-02-08 11:38:43

Lyran

I take my own cotton buds for tests and just flatly refuse to let them do and can usually get a passing negative result with sleight of hand and rubbing the swab between my thumb and index finger if I can't get away with my initial approach. I was tested once in the beginning before I figured it out. I picked up all sorts of abilities so far and I'm terribly persuasive, to most irresistibly so. I get by with outrageous confidence ro, knowing at heart for a long time who I am wink just having fun and doing good for anybody I can while I work against the matrix in my own small ways.

I am just overly hard-headed I guess. Ive had a couple runs at surgery and figured I was done dammit.

I have new vein paths forming by the looks of my hand and I do miss climbing whatever I felt like. So I guess at this point I can't wait to start the physio and get back on track.

Can I ask, what if anything do you think of the x39 patch from Lifewave my knowledgeable friend?

#11 2023-02-08 12:04:51

ro2778

Not sure, it's interesting you say it has benefitted you. If it's stem cells then I guess what medicine formerly considered incurable, such as ischemic damage, which is the problem from scafoid blood supply damage, it causes something called avascular necrosis, which means, when the blood supply is cut off, the bone dies. And it's taught in medical school as an irreversible process and this is what your surgeons will believe.

However, if you say, you have applied these patches and you are getting function back, then that implies they are rebuilding and remodelling the wrist, and in theory, if a blood supply is re-established then it's possible the bone could fully heal. This is, after all what the wet med pods do, they use stem cells as a building block to print your body part as new. So you could be on the frontier here, but it's not in my area of knowledge. If you wanted to continue on that path to see if you could regain function without surgery, then that sounds reasonable, especially if you have made some progress so far. It would certainly surprise your doctors, but that's not hard to do!

The other way the Taygetans said you can stimulate stem cells is by fasting, especially for 72hrs. But equally if your body is trying to repair it needs nutrients. I did have this idea that to promote healing, the best method might be to eat every 2-3 days, and on that day, eat loads of meat based products, e.g., eggs (essential), steak or lamb (essential), cow or lamb liver (essential), feta cheese (least toxic type of cheese if you can tolerate), with good quality salt (himalyan or sea), butter, cream / sour cream (tastes like greek yogurt big_smile) maybe some oysters. Also consider crushing up the egg shells and eating them too, lots of calcium for healing bones! Drink warm water and avoid any sugar (including vegetables). Aim for 70% fat 30% protein. So you could try that sort of carnivore diet, plus, fasting regime in conjunction with your stem cell patches and you never know. Also, use positive intention and focusing on healing your scafoid in meditation and focusing on imagining it repairing itself, perhaps it could be done in a few weeks to months. The purpose of the focused healing intention is to act as the med pod computer, to overlay the healthy blueprint onto the damaged tissue, and of course, our consciousness is very powerful, it made those med pods!

Surgery would probably take any discomfort away, but obviously your function will never be as good and you'll always have that foreign material in place. Or maybe not, depends what bone graft material does in the long term. Not sure what they are using. So yeh, it's up to you, what you want to try and what you can tolerate. I'm more inclinded to be experimental, plus I have an aversion to surgeons!

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-02-08 12:21:46)

#12 2023-02-08 12:51:27

Lyran

I'm with you on the diet regime. It makes perfect sense and - hey smile who don't LOVE sour cream right! 
I went 100% vegetarian for almost a year and was ignoring the fact that while I was growing fairy in the head - my body was just dying too - I ate steak the night Anèeka gave us the all clear recently lol and damm I missed meat!

But yeah such wild fluctuations can be a hiccup after I put this system through so much already.

I drink Awake water from a private spring that is resonated to optimal frequency and it is just second to none here as far as water goes for sydney.

The patch has actually mad my bald patch grow back in too smile is remarkable ro,. It is said to activate copper peptides in one's blood which lowers near on all inflammation built up and stimulates the bodies own stem cells to behave as they once did inhibited by the inflammation. Well it works man I can tell you personally. It is reversing my age. My wrinkles disappear and my greys turn brown once more at near 41 yrs old. Check it out mate its worth a look.

It is quite the ride on this most precious planet.
Off to bed mate. Thank you:)
Russ

Last edited by Lyran (2023-02-08 12:52:55)

#13 2023-02-08 17:36:02

StarDeity
Banned

Beds can be contaminated too with shedding from jabbed ppl...
People die on those beds and matresses, and they get reused by other patients too...

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

#14 2023-02-08 17:43:52

StarDeity
Banned

ro I'm sorry to say but, even anesthesia meds have nano tech in them, they had been tested and were found to have graphene in them.
I had seen this topic in the CA Telegram community some time ago, Spanish side.
People were asking about which brands of anaesthesia were "safe to use" that didn't contain graphene...
Sadly I don't know well about the brands...
Research is needed...

ro2778 wrote:

#15 2023-02-08 17:44:51

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

People die on those beds and matresses, and they get reused by other patients too...

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Bed linen gets changed after each patience and the bed disinfected in every hospital with standard care. I do not see this as an issue really. And shedding itself has not been proven to have any severe consequences. Fears from these messages causes bigger harm then the shedding itself.

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#16 2023-02-08 20:09:13

StarDeity
Banned

Idk anymore..

I was in "one of the best hospitals" in US and the room had dried blood stains on the floor and bed too..

We had to ask for someone to come clean again.

Jabbed staff at hospitals are llsing their perception and minds...
And I've been seeing it everywhere too, people being forgetful and doing things sloppy..
One needs a lot of caution at hospitals, is all I'm saying.

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Carol wrote:

Bed linen gets changed after each patience and the bed disinfected in every hospital with standard care. I do not see this as an issue really. And shedding itself has not been proven to have any severe consequences. Fears from these messages causes bigger harm then the shedding itself.

#17 2023-02-08 22:10:09

Lyran

azhidaha wrote:

I am totally with you Russel
I'm sure you are strong and powerful, you handled many problems all these years successfully and very well, and this one is no exception.

There is beauty in the courage of the fragile fighter, those who persevere, despite all they've been through, those who still believe there is good in the world.

Try this process for 15 minutes every day
Lie down in a calm place where you wouldn't be disturbed by the external environments and write down these statements where you could easily read them.
when you lie down, read it slowly to yourself.

• It is natural for my body to be well.
• Even if I don’t know what to do in order to get better, my body does.
• I have trillions of cells with individual Consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.
• When this condition began, I didn’t know what I know now.
• If I had known then what I know now, this condition couldn’t have gotten started.
• I don’t need to understand the cause of this illness.
• I don’t need to explain how it is that I’m experiencing this illness.
• I have only to gently, eventually, release this illness.
• It doesn’t matter that it got started, because it’s reversing its course right now.
• It’s natural that it would take some time for my body to begin to align to my improved thoughts of Well-Being.
• There’s no hurry about any of this.
• My body knows what to do.
• Well-Being is natural to me.
• My Inner Being is intricately aware of my physical body.
• My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive, and Source Energy is answering those requests.
• I’m in very good hands.
• I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source.
• My only work is to relax and breathe.
• I can do that.
• I can do that easily.
Now, just lie there and enjoy the comfort of the mattress beneath you—and focus upon your breathing—in and out, in and out. Your goal is to be as comfortable as possible.
Breathe as deeply as you can while still remaining comfortable. Do not force it. Do not try to make anything happen. There is nothing for you to do other than to relax and breathe.
You will very likely begin to feel soft, gentle sensations in your body. Smile, and acknowledge that this is Source Energy specifically answering your cellular request. You are now feeling the healing process. Do nothing to try to help it or intensify it. Just relax and breathe—and allow it.
If you were experiencing pain when you laid down, follow the same process. However, if you were feeling pain, it would be helpful for you to add these words to your written and spoken list:
• This sensation of pain is an indicator that Source is responding to my cellular request for Energy.
• This sensation of pain is a wonderful indicator that help is on the way.
• I will relax into this sensation of pain because I understand that it’s indicating improvement.
Now, if you can, drift off to sleep. Smile in your knowledge that All-Is-Well. Breathe and relax—and trust.

The next time you feel any discomfort, stop in the middle of it and say to yourself, “This discomfort that I’m feeling is nothing more than my awareness of resistance. It’s time for me to relax and breathe, relax and breathe, relax and breathe.” And you can, in seconds, bring yourself back into comfort.
Every cell in your body has a direct relationship with Creative Life Force, and each cell is independently responding. When you feel joy, all the circuits are open, so the Life Force can be fully received. When you feel guilt, blame, fear, or anger, the circuits are hindered and Life Force cannot flow as effectively.
Physical experience is about monitoring those circuits and keeping them as open as possible. Your cells know what to do; they are summoning the Energy.
There is no condition that you cannot modify into something more, any more than there is any painting that you cannot repaint.
There are many limiting thoughts in the human environment that can make it seem that these so-called incurable illnesses or unchangeable conditions cannot not be changed. But we say that they are only “unchangeable” because you believe they are. Someone asked us recently, “Is there any limitation to the body’s ability to heal?” And we said, None, other than the belief that you hold. And he asked, “Then why aren’t people growing new limbs?” And we said, Because no one believes they can

p.s. From the book, Ask and It Is Given by Abraham Hicks,
This was very helpful for me Rus, I thought sending it to you might help, This is exactly how I made it to avoid hospitals and medicines for 4 years successfully,
It was last year at this time that I got covid very badly, It was just killing me, but I never allowed myself to go to hospitals or even use drugs, I healed within 9 days just working to reach health vibration, but it was a very painful time period smile
at first, it seems your thoughts don't change anything but the key is the continuation of it until the disease is gone.
I send my love and support to you.
YOU GOT THIS
YOU CAN MAKE IT

You touch me Azhidaha, Thank you my friend this practice is just what I need. I don't give Myself time often and after all the damage I caused in my youth I guess I keep envisioning myself as sort of knarled hard if you get me? And that itself inhibits healing - promoting strength and stamina instead.
In prison of course I spent much time growing and healing but not with a self-love you describe.
I am inhibited by guilt, blame or victimhood also and the effects are Remarkable yes smile
I commend you on your determination Friend. This is exactly what we are living for.
I really appreciate everything you said Azhidaha, very much so.
I am firm in the knowing that as reality is a mirror, live my Truth and reality reflects it.
I am going to try this today.
Thank you ❤️

#18 2023-02-10 02:26:05

nextdream

Is there a compelling reason you must stay in country? Medical tourism is big in loads of places. You could take your pick of the most suitable country with good medicine and least cabal. Here in the US, people go down to Mexico all the time for dentistry among other things and the price is usually better, too.

#19 2023-02-10 16:19:33

Rocketmidget

Lyran wrote:

It's the last place I want to go. And I've gotta ask, please - Gosia can you advise?

Firstly, Australia is total Cabal run. This I know.

State welfare payments have existed here since before I was born and they seem to have well achieved the goals thusly purported...

The whole place is, strange really compared to out there with you all.

They even put a clip of the news reporters doing a satanic ritual ON THE NEWS last year... An accidental mixup supposed lol.

This being said, I have a displaced and connointed scaffoid bone in my left wrist (multiple peices moved aside from each other)for nearly 5 months now which cannot heal. I went for the scans because Isis would not relent (my partner) but as far as letting them put me to sleep and do a bone graft....

Now I have kidney disorder from birth also. One kidney but is 2x the size contains cysts - polycystic Kidney disorder.

Something is going on with my digestive system, maybe even a side effect of my wrist I believe) but caused an infection. I actually had a blood test but I wouldn't even let the doctor wash water into the canular or agree to cat scans involving radioactive dye injections!
it will  hurt people here and let them down if I am not at my best or disincarnate. I just can't trust that everything is not crawly with the same additives as the papaya and the tests  now the cat is as they say, out of the bag

I really have wrestled with what to do for months now Gosia. Can you or anyone offer me any advice please beautiful beings?

Lyran

Hell no!
But you already knew my answer lol.
Peace russ and i wish you great health my friend.

#20 2023-02-11 08:26:50

Edith_S

Hi Lyran,

I got through my papers and the easiest way to help yourself is to start, before other things, a gentle detox, instructions are here:

https://www.connersclinic.com/7-phases-of-detox/

The first thing is to clean the detox pathways gut and liver-galbladder.  then detox gently with PectaSol - modified citrus pectin, and herbs.

One has to make toxins water soluble and then conjugate them:

https://www.jillcarnahan.com/2018/04/08 … ally-work/

Regarding the kidneys, cysts usually indicate hormonal imbalance. I would suggest to take some DIM - diindolyl methane which is also good in the detox process-  can positively influence estrogen metabolism and balance hormone levels.

I usually order my supplements from iherb.com but you can try those that are mentioned above if they aren't too pricy.

In case that you need help, just ask!

A friendly hug!!

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#21 2023-02-14 10:44:30

Lyran

Edith_S wrote:

Hi Lyran,

I got through my papers and the easiest way to help yourself is to start, before other things, a gentle detox, instructions are here:

https://www.connersclinic.com/7-phases-of-detox/

The first thing is to clean the detox pathways gut and liver-galbladder.  then detox gently with PectaSol - modified citrus pectin, and herbs.

One has to make toxins water soluble and then conjugate them:

https://www.jillcarnahan.com/2018/04/08 … ally-work/

Regarding the kidneys, cysts usually indicate hormonal imbalance. I would suggest to take some DIM - diindolyl methane which is also good in the detox process-  can positively influence estrogen metabolism and balance hormone levels.

I usually order my supplements from iherb.com but you can try those that are mentioned above if they aren't too pricy.

In case that you need help, just ask!

A friendly hug!!

Hi Edith smile
My sincerest apologies, I've been so busy and running at less than full power that I only just now saw your last response. I am so grateful for your insights! You certainly know a thing or two my friend Thank you so much!
As it was from birth and being that I was born with 6 toes on one foot I believe there was still energetic disparity between incoming soul and my mother despite best efforts to match by myself and our "gardeners" perhaps.

I am in great need to detox and this is the first method I'm going to use.

A Big hug back smile

#22 2023-02-15 11:24:36

Lyran

Well I went in and spoke to outpatients at the hospital and I don't really know what to say. They were blase about it. It actually felt totally different, like these jabbed people really are losing their faculties. So unprofessional it was unbelievable. They didn't even do another scan after a further 2 months after the "definitive" they served me up.

Then sent me away with if it gets really bad - call us??

#23 2024-01-27 09:22:51

Lyran

Hi Ro,
Somebody in the live chat with Mari is seeking knowledgeable advice from an expanded medical professional. I told them I would reach out and see if maybe you could offer some advice if you have the time?
I directed them here yet they seem very shy…

Board footer