You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-08 08:58:40

StarDeity
Banned

Forehead kiss from Astral Beings?

Hello,

I've had a few experiences while sleeping where I hear someone speak to me, and then kiss me on the forehead..

I recently had it happen again, and this time I saw a girl standing beside my bed, like in the astral of my bedroom..

Last year I had similar experience, I was sleeping and I heard a woman's voice telling me "I will be your guide" then felt her kissing me on the forehead, two kisses.

At the time I was suffering so much, watching my mom suffering being sick and dying...
After that experience, with the woman kissing me on forehead, I felt less and less suffering in the coming days and weeks... I calmed down. I had been crying everyday for over a month, seeing my mom's state and knowing she was leaving...

I'd like to know what the Swaruunians might have to say about a kiss on the forehead from astral beings and/or spiritual guides. What it means to them out there.

I believe it opens the third eye and perception, also calms one too..
But I'd like to know if there is more to it... Because to me it has been sort of magical...

Thanks

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-08 08:59:36)

#2 2023-02-08 10:01:09

Carol
Banned

Re: Forehead kiss from Astral Beings?

StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

I've had a few experiences while sleeping where I hear someone speak to me, and then kiss me on the forehead..

I recently had it happen again, and this time I saw a girl standing beside my bed, like in the astral of my bedroom..

Last year I had similar experience, I was sleeping and I heard a woman's voice telling me "I will be your guide" then felt her kissing me on the forehead, two kisses.

At the time I was suffering so much, watching my mom suffering being sick and dying...
After that experience, with the woman kissing me on forehead, I felt less and less suffering in the coming days and weeks... I calmed down. I had been crying everyday for over a month, seeing my mom's state and knowing she was leaving...

I'd like to know what the Swaruunians might have to say about a kiss on the forehead from astral beings and/or spiritual guides. What it means to them out there.

But I'd like to know if there is more to it... Because to me it has been sort of magical...

Thanks

I know someone who was present in front of Isis and she took her in her arms and kissed her on the forehead..
"you are all my divine daughters" isis told her

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#3 2023-02-08 17:09:34

StarDeity
Banned

Isis from Egypt?

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

I know someone who was present in front of Isis and she took her in her arms and kissed her on the forehead..

#4 2023-02-08 17:29:01

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

Isis from Egypt?

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Yes. The woman is a keen follower of Swaruu's disclosure, she even believes that Swaruu and Isis are one soul.

#5 2023-02-08 17:45:42

StarDeity
Banned

It might be possible...
She was a few characters from Ancient Egypt.

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Isis from Egypt?

Carol wrote:

Yes. The woman is a keen follower of Swaruu's disclosure, she even believes that Swaruu and Isis are one soul.

#6 2023-02-08 17:48:44

Carol
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

It might be possible...
She was a few characters from Ancient Egypt.

Carol wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Isis from Egypt?

Good to hear. It adds validity to the information conveyed.

#7 2023-02-08 17:50:16

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

feels good to me
i wish u the best

#8 2023-02-08 19:33:02

StarDeity
Banned

arigatou ne~ big_smile

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

feels good to me
i wish u the best

Board footer