You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-08 13:48:02

Bucegi

Anyone here interested in making music

i planned to make this post a while ago because i wished to maybe find someone or many on this forum who share my passion for creating music and wanna collaborate on making some tracks in the future. must not be digital at all (i mostly do music with FL Studio on my laptop) but can also be like playing instruments etc live and record them, which i do too, or whatever.

i guess that's a longshot here? would be cool to have someone in this small community also making music

oh and btw, do you have any tips/suggestions for creating music in general? maybe some ideas for future releases

PS: Hi big_smile

#2 2023-02-08 15:13:19

mitkobs

Re: Anyone here interested in making music

I am very good to find and listen quality music and wishful for self learning to play some instruments, but currently on rookie level to actually play a whole melody, also learning to read notes etc.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-08 15:14:17)

#3 2023-02-08 17:27:47

StarDeity
Banned

I like thr idea, creating synthwave music.
But I get anxiety sitting around a computer for hours doing anything, and I just can't.. xD

#4 2023-02-10 10:26:26

Bucegi

mitkobs wrote:

I am very good to find and listen quality music and wishful for self learning to play some instruments, but currently on rookie level to actually play a whole melody, also learning to read notes etc.

thats nice man! wish u good luck with that
real instruments are the best big_smile

#5 2023-02-10 10:28:43

Bucegi

StarDeity wrote:

But I get anxiety sitting around a computer for hours doing anything, and I just can't.. xD

you make music too? or how can i understand that

yea i get that computer makes beep beep booop sometimes xD

#6 2023-02-10 13:24:57

mitkobs

Do not mind learning digital ways to make music like with FL. But first the basics.

#7 2023-02-10 16:17:09

Rocketmidget

Bucegi wrote:

i planned to make this post a while ago because i wished to maybe find someone or many on this forum who share my passion for creating music and wanna collaborate on making some tracks in the future. must not be digital at all (i mostly do music with FL Studio on my laptop) but can also be like playing instruments etc live and record them, which i do too, or whatever.

i guess that's a longshot here? would be cool to have someone in this small community also making music

oh and btw, do you have any tips/suggestions for creating music in general? maybe some ideas for future releases

PS: Hi big_smile

Hey there..i write music play keyboards sing. I use bandlab right now as i travel fulltime .
You can have different people add an colaborate on that site..its free btw.
Could be a way to do this.

#8 2023-02-11 06:42:27

StarDeity
Banned

I used to in my old.laptop, until it burned out lmao

It has been years too..

Bucegi wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

you make music too? or how can i understand that

yea i get that computer makes beep beep booop sometimes xD

Board footer