You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-09 23:38:15

Happy

Nucleus of the Earth - Hollow Earth - Extraterrestrial Communication

"Nucleus of the Earth - Hollow Earth - Extraterrestrial Communication"

Published: February 11th, 2023

HollowEarth

From the blurb:
"At the end of January 2023, news came out that the Earth's nucleus had stopped, or that it has paused, and that this phenomenon has an influence on different aspects of our planet. What does Yazhi think? Before I share her brief reaction to this supposed study (in the same video but at the end), I am publishing earlier information from Aneeka and also Yazhi about what's really inside the Earth. Is it hollow?"

Live chat! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-02-10 16:21:02

Rocketmidget

Re: Nucleus of the Earth - Hollow Earth - Extraterrestrial Communication

Omg were all gonna die!!!!!

Please. Lol

#3 2023-02-11 00:46:06

StarDeity
Banned

This thing can lend itself as escape goat for false flags...

Are they gonna blame global warming too..

#4 2023-02-11 05:25:36

I just watched anime called Made in Abyss which explores what lives down there in these cavities. Fascinating, but lots of nightmares too.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#5 2023-02-11 07:21:12

mitkobs

Caves with the size of Argentina, habitable with internal seas, natural luminescence and lava heating.

#6 2023-02-11 09:41:38

Door
Banned

Was a nice video, thank you Mari. I also did not expect the core to stop spinning - why would it, based on what? So good to hear Mari debunked this crazy theory.

But what I am still trying to wrap my head around is what the video said about the hypothetical situation we would be hollow. Swaruu said we would have less mass, this I get, but she said that it would be so because we would receive less consciousness attention. And she said this attention creates gravity and gravity creates matter and mass.

If I can ask someone who understands how she meant it
1. Whose attention is our planet receiving to create gravity-mass?
2. Can this attention be turned away from us?
3. If so, would our mass disappear?

Thank you for your answers

Last edited by Door (2023-02-11 09:47:33)

#7 2023-02-11 11:41:49

Gosia
Administrator

It was Yazhi who debunked it. Just clarifying smile

Door wrote:

Was a nice video, thank you Mari. I also did not expect the core to stop spinning - why would it, based on what? So good to hear Mari debunked this crazy theory.

But what I am still trying to wrap my head around is what the video said about the hypothetical situation we would be hollow. Swaruu said we would have less mass, this I get, but she said that it would be so because we would receive less consciousness attention. And she said this attention creates gravity and gravity creates matter and mass.

#8 2023-02-11 13:31:26

StarDeity
Banned

The attention is given by all the beings that inhabit a planet...

Door wrote:

#9 2023-02-11 13:45:00

Rocketmidget

Really really enjoyed the inner earth info..so much to ponder right under our feet..

#10 2023-02-11 17:51:28

Door
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

Door wrote:

Are you suggesting that if all living creatures would be exterminated at once, planets would lose their gravity?

#11 2023-02-11 18:26:45

StarDeity
Banned

Well, you're the one saying that.
A planet has its own Consciousness too.

Door wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Door wrote:

Are you suggesting that if all living creatures would be exterminated at once, planets would lose their gravity?

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-11 18:59:23)

#12 2023-02-12 17:09:13

Gosia
Administrator

No, because the existence of the planets is not sustainted by the consciousness of those living beings you would be shooting but of beings of a totally another calibre and level. Ones you can never shoot down. As Star Deity said, planet has its own consciousness. smile

Door wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Door wrote:

#13 2023-02-12 17:36:36

_.haz.za._369

Door wrote:

I think you misunderstood this.
Whose attention? You. Conciousness. The ether.
Everything is an idea. Everything is conciousness. The "attention" creates the frequency harmonics (standing waves), which creates the particles - atoms - molecules and so on (mechanics of manifestion). There is only one universal mass of pure consciousness --> The Ether - The "source". When you are "incarnated" you have an ego/I. You're are someone specific (which is an illusion), then you are a standing wave. You die - the ego dissolves (the wave collapses), you integrate back into the unified field (ether/source). Same with everything else. Everything is conciousness. From a rock to a planet and to an entire galaxy. Some are more aware of itself than others.

#14 2023-02-12 19:47:17

Door
Banned

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Door wrote:

Everything is an idea. Everything is conciousness. The "attention" creates the frequency harmonics (standing waves), which creates the particles - atoms - molecules and so on (mechanics of manifestion). There is only one universal mass of pure consciousness --> The Ether - The "source". When you are "incarnated" you have an ego/I. You're are someone specific (which is an illusion), then you are a standing wave. You die - the ego dissolves (the wave collapses), you integrate back into the unified field (ether/source). Same with everything else. Everything is conciousness. From a rock to a planet and to an entire galaxy. Some are more aware of itself than others.

Thank you for trying but I still do not get this - if no advanced life is on the planet yet then whose attention does the planet receive to have gravity and form a celestial sphere?

#15 2023-02-12 19:53:29

StarDeity
Banned

I think you know the answer, but you just want someone else to tell you what you already know...

Door wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Door wrote:

Thank you for trying but I still do not get this - if no advanced life is on the planet yet then whose attention does the planet receive to have gravity and form a celestial sphere?

#16 2023-02-12 20:06:23

Door
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

I think you know the answer, but you just want someone else to tell you what you already know...

Door wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:

I hope we can figure this out together.

#17 2023-02-12 20:09:50

Door
Banned

Gosia wrote:

No, because the existence of the planets is not sustainted by the consciousness of those living beings you would be shooting but of beings of a totally another calibre and level. Ones you can never shoot down. As Star Deity said, planet has its own consciousness. smile

Door wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Thank you for your answer but before the planet is created, it has already consciousness which creates it? Is it how it works? Then the question would be who assigned consciousness to a planet before it was created? What kind of beings of another calibre are you talking about, could you tell?

#18 2023-02-12 20:12:38

HiddenSquid
Banned

Wait are you saying planets cannot be destroyed? So.... What Tiamat/Maldek didn't blow up then?

#19 2023-02-12 20:27:09

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:

Short answer: The attention of the primordial consciousness, of the Original Source.

A more detailed answer:

Consciousness, oneness, gravity and the numerical Universe (English)

Mari Swaruu: "This next concept I am going to describe today is very necessary to understand the next video. In the understanding of Taygetan and Swaruunian science, the entire universe is made up of a field of potential energy vibrating at an extremely high rate. We could call this 'The Original Source' or simply 'Source'. One single mass of the highest form of frequency and energy, the highest existential density or realm possible from which everything else spawns, and with this creating a contrast: "This is this, and not that", creating duality.

There is no distinction between matter and energy, and there is no different states of matter, nor are there different states of energy either as described on Earth, only different interpretations of the same. Only one mass with no beginning and no end, and outside time itself.

This one mass behaves very much like water in a very high vibrational state. Water from which everything that has ever existed, exists, and will ever exist, spawns from, and creating life itself.

This then leads to the concept of space. As an interstellar and intergalactic space is not a void, it´s not empty, and it is water in a very high density vibrational shape or form. Here I can even quote a biblical phrase, "from the waters above all" - the waters above.

This water is potential energy that is shaped into everything and anything by another force above it and from which even this water comes from. A force that is beyond the reach of our best understanding. It is consciousness!

In our understanding, gravity is the flow, or the direction and strength of attention of a consciousness. The more attention from that primordial consciousness something has, the bigger and denser an object will be. So, contrary to Earth science understanding, an object's mass does not create a gravity field or flow. On the contrary, the object exists and has mass because there is a concentration of gravity there in that precise spot in space. A flow of creative intention called gravity will form an object with mass.

[...]"

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-12 20:29:50)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#20 2023-02-13 00:06:48

Door
Banned

Jupiter wrote:

This one mass behaves very much like water in a very high vibrational state. Water from which everything that has ever existed, exists, and will ever exist, spawns from, and creating life itself.

This then leads to the concept of space. As an interstellar and intergalactic space is not a void, it´s not empty, and it is water in a very high density vibrational shape or form. Here I can even quote a biblical phrase, "from the waters above all" - the waters above.

Sounds like definition of aether

#21 2023-02-13 00:12:42

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Sounds like definition of aether

So you understand now how she meant it?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#22 2023-02-13 00:20:12

Door
Banned

I understand this concept needs god to focus his attention to a spot where matter is created and is set to become a planet. Without such intent planet could not exist. I also assume if he rerouted his attention elsewhere the planet falls appart as it needs him to hold his attention up. Interesting concept. Thank you.

Last edited by Door (2023-02-13 00:22:16)

#23 2023-02-13 00:35:51

Jupiter 9

That primordial consciousness can have it's attention in multiple objects simultaneously.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-13 00:39:50)

#24 2023-02-13 00:38:15

Door
Banned

And why do two mass objects attract?

#25 2023-02-13 00:40:48

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:

And why do two mass objects attract?

I don't know, why do they attract?

Board footer