You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-11 21:46:44

StarDeity
Banned

More "Spy" UFOs/Objects in the Skies

"Officials with the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) are monitoring what appear to be one or two more potential spy balloons, three security sources tell Global News. No information on where the balloons were located was immediately available and Global News is not aware of whether a decision to intercept or shoot the objects down has yet been taken."

The last one couldn't be identified and remains as a "cylindric UFO" lol

https://www.disclose.tv/id/100039/

#2 2023-02-11 22:05:42

Alec

Re: More "Spy" UFOs/Objects in the Skies

Where do I start...

#3 2023-02-11 22:12:39

StarDeity
Banned

Try~ smile

Alec wrote:

Where do I start...

#4 2023-02-11 22:15:18

Alec

You use this symbol a lot "~". What does it mean?

#5 2023-02-11 22:17:11

StarDeity
Banned

It's like a cute "-"

^~^

Alec wrote:

#6 2023-02-11 22:23:51

Alec

StarDeity wrote:

It's like a cute "-"

^~^

Alec wrote:

^◕‿◕^

Going back to this subject.
This is all Cabal maneuver. More details in the next days.

Last edited by Alec (2023-02-11 22:26:44)

#7 2023-02-11 22:28:12

StarDeity
Banned

Siii ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

Maybe Maitre..

Alec wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

It's like a cute "-"

^~^

Alec wrote:

^◕‿◕^

Going back to this subject.
This is all Cabal. More details in the next days.

#8 2023-02-11 22:44:04

StarDeity
Banned

Geez this is a joke, total distraction too...

https://www.disclose.tv/id/100042/

#9 2023-02-11 22:51:23

HiddenSquid
Banned

Omg they're chemtrail UFOs! Anyways zzzzz here comes the next chapter in the stupid saga of that is the Satanic Soul Farm

#10 2023-02-11 22:55:05

StarDeity
Banned

(ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻

#11 2023-02-11 23:01:33

Scott Summers

Folks

If you still can’t figure out the misdirection game being played after being given all this disclosure... (no words).

1)What is a spherical drone? Why is it incandescent?

2)What is a balloon? Why is it NOT incandescent?

3)Why are there Bank runs?

4)Why are there protests in France about pension reform? Are the pension funds ok?

5)Why did Lebanon devalue it’s currency 90%?

6)Are the BRICS really independent from the Cabal? Must there be a war started before BRICS “retaliates” by torpedoing the USD?

7)Why was there an earthquake in Turkey? Were Turkish Banks about to run out of money?

8)When Turkish Banks collapse, will German banks follow next?

9)Is Germany basically the EU?

#12 2023-02-11 23:24:01

HiddenSquid
Banned

I don't know why you expected ants to figure all this out. Seems like your expectations defy reality.

Oh bah my terrible english! I didn't mean the people in this forum are ants. But cmon, you're going to get frustrated when the idea of deception is to fool people, and you throw your hands up in the air when people don't get it.

Like seriously, how about I 3D print a maitre, send it on a suicide mission to break your mailbox, or some ornament outside, and then once it's mission is accomplished it just evaporates. And then when you freak out thinking it was real, and I'm over here joyously snickering that you can't figure it out that it wasn't real. Or worse I'll pretend to get upset that you don't get it.

Seems f*cked up if you ask me.

Not that I'm saying you're doing all this, or trying to say that you're equal to what they're doing.

It's beyond tragic to see this line of thinking.

It's actually really f*cking sad to see that people are expected to get all this. Really disturbing to say the least.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-11 23:32:47)

#13 2023-02-11 23:54:34

Scott Summers

Squid! I love your spirit!

For an ant, you sure bite hard (see what I did there lol).

It’s awesome, Squid. There is some truth in what you say. But I still have to say what I have to say. smile

#14 2023-02-12 00:55:29

StarDeity
Banned

Who are you talking to..?

HiddenSquid wrote:

I don't know why you expected ants to figure all this out. Seems like your expectations defy reality.

Oh bah my terrible english! I didn't mean the people in this forum are ants. But cmon, you're going to get frustrated when the idea of deception is to fool people, and you throw your hands up in the air when people don't get it.

Like seriously, how about I 3D print a maitre, send it on a suicide mission to break your mailbox, or some ornament outside, and then once it's mission is accomplished it just evaporates. And then when you freak out thinking it was real, and I'm over here joyously snickering that you can't figure it out that it wasn't real. Or worse I'll pretend to get upset that you don't get it.

Seems f*cked up if you ask me.

Not that I'm saying you're doing all this, or trying to say that you're equal to what they're doing.

It's beyond tragic to see this line of thinking.

It's actually really f*cking sad to see that people are expected to get all this. Really disturbing to say the least.

#15 2023-02-12 01:28:01

HiddenSquid
Banned

Yes I did see what you did there, being playful with the metaphors I use.

And I'm speaking to the void, if you must know.

#16 2023-02-12 02:32:26

StarDeity
Banned

ok xD

For the record, I was thinking about maitre controlling drones and then the cabal and mainstream media saying it's the Chinese... (same escape goat as the plandemic)

The one balloon they say they blew up, allegedly had English writing on it...

Also had heard that the AF was releasing spy drones...
all connected, me thinks... heh

HiddenSquid wrote:

Yes I did see what you did there, being playful with the metaphors I use.

And I'm speaking to the void, if you must know.

#17 2023-02-12 03:10:07

HiddenSquid
Banned

Ya and how do you know this isn't a new code word for the cabal to tell eachother that beings from upstairs are doing surveillance all over the place, beings that aren't.... we'll just say in a different department of the federation? The department that isn't tasked with creating a satanic race. And therefore they weren't notified ahead of time, and they're freaking out. Which they should, I hope every single one of them is about to sh*t their pants.

I mean going further into this, if the media gets it out fast enough, anyone that sees the "spy balloon" will be like oh that's the spy balloon, and then even if they see it act strangely for a balloon, they'll be oh that must be a state-of-the-art spy balloons, that's why it's acting funny.

#18 2023-02-12 05:01:32

StarDeity
Banned

It could also be the fake alien invasion too. mhmm

HiddenSquid wrote:

Ya and how do you know this isn't a new code word for the cabal to tell eachother that beings from upstairs are doing surveillance all over the place, beings that aren't.... we'll just say in a different department of the federation? The department that isn't tasked with creating a satanic race. And therefore they weren't notified ahead of time, and they're freaking out. Which they should, I hope every single one of them is about to sh*t their pants.

I mean going further into this, if the media gets it out fast enough, anyone that sees the "spy balloon" will be like oh that's the spy balloon, and then even if they see it act strangely for a balloon, they'll be oh that must be a state-of-the-art spy balloons, that's why it's acting funny.

#19 2023-02-13 00:00:32

The drone issue or in this case UFO/UAP is a generic issue that has existed for decades.  Any non ground based device that has no transponder or other IFF equipment is consiidered and unidentified flying object/unidentified aerial phomenom. 

Other countries have no limit on R&D and have surpassed the USA in terms of technological advancement in usually one finished products, rarely more than one.  In the US we have bean counters limited research budgets and an entrenched supply chain and military industrial complex that refuses no name newcomers that will upset the apple cart even if the new stuff from a no name could give a combative or technological edge.  This tech gap has been an ongoing issue since the 50s. 

The drone issues have been getting worse for the past couple of decades.  Iraq saw insurgent use of them to great deadly effect.  Russia is using Iranian made drones to mixed effect.  There have been increased sightings of drones state side.  The issue worried .mil and FCC so bad they are requireing all drones be registered, which is being fought in courts on first amendment grounds. 

The growth of AI now poses and increased risk where a swarm can be controlled with simple input from the operator to swarm cluster bombs, lasers, or any manner of things.  Or just fancy light show displays in lieu of explosive fire works.  Think of spiderman far from home for another use of drones.

This is a fear campaign for some nefarious purpose.  This issue hs been ongoing for decades now, it is just now coming to mainstream public concious awareness, causing the freak out as there is no longer safety or privacy...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer