You are not logged in.

#51 2023-06-03 12:33:18

Rocketmidget

Re: Space humor.

The taygetans and swaruus are starseed 420.
As with all drugs here the high isnt the problem..its comming down afterward.

I do not come down from the info we get from our family outside earth.

#52 2023-06-06 07:29:46

mitkobs

#53 2023-06-10 11:26:59

Rocketmidget

- breaking news-

" an amazing story happening right now in las vegas, where a family reported seeing a spacecraft land in their backyard...and 2.. 8 to 10 foot tall creatures ......"

Khpffft walked around behind bzzzth who was sitting at the monitor watching some earf news on the screen. He watched for a minuet then he flicked bzzzth 's ear and said

" oh i know a cool portal close to the grand canyon! Lets just pop in there! "  khpffft groaned in his most sarcastic voice...Rolling his bugged out eyes way back in his head.
    " im sorry!!!! I made a mistake! Im only zaorkian!!" Bzzzth whimpered.

" its bad enough u went in the wrong portal. But THEN you said " were here!" So we both get out of the ship and where are we???? Standing in some humans backyard next to an animal torture device called a grill!!!!" Khpffft snapped

" they must have thought we came to suck their brains out ! They will all be messed up forever now." Khpffft put his head in his hands

" the fed has already suspended my portal liscense. " whinned bzzzth

" good!!  Lets get outta here..ive never been so embarassed."

Meanwhile on earf----

".....and here is the circle imprint left by the craft....the levels of radiation are measuring....
No comment from official sources...."

Starlord out. ( may this farce just miss you)

#54 2023-06-22 14:16:26

Rocketmidget

-Tiger Bob-

" .....and in closing i would just like to send out love and peace to all my stellar seeds here  .
And to my urmah family roar like the great lion that you are!"
   The applause was loud ..and tiger bob stepped down from the podium at the latest starseed awareness conference . He loved these events an was becomming very popular and well known in these circles.
    Bob had known for many years who he was..why he was here...what he neeed to do. What an awsome feeling to feel so free and to have a life with real purpose.

Later that same evening...bob passed away.

Blink blink..     ".what?Where am i"         
     thought bob.
He though he could hear kids laughing in another room close by.
  Kids?? He never even had any kids..he loathed them. Their sticky candy fingers and screaming in the grocery stores.
   Was he dead!?   Oh my great cosmic cat!!!!
  Am i back home!!??

Bob jumped up from where he was laying and started out of the metalic circular room he was in...he went down a hallway where he heard even louder laughter an music.
He finally entered a doorway and there was a room full of kids...dancin around..jokin with each other..generally acting stupid thought the tiger.

A hush fell on the room. All eyes turned towards bob. A large banner unfolded from the ceiling and all the laughter started up again as the kids all ran up to bob embracing him kissing him and dancing around him.
   Wait a minuet ..bob thought...these arent kids!
They are just as tall as i am!

Slowley bob looked up at the huge sign above him an read......

WELCOME HOME TIGER BOB!!!! LOL
  WE LOVE YOU....signed your sassani family.

Bob was in shock for 1 brief second..then he smiled..he started giggling...then laughing out loud as he began dancing around in a big circle with his true family, feeling happiness an love flow thru him way beyond anything he had ever experiened before.

( yes they all speak english)

Starlord out. ( may this farce just miss you)

Last edited by Rocketmidget (2023-06-23 10:43:20)

#55 2023-07-05 18:41:42

Tecumseh

Starseeds having fun smile

https://youtube.com/shorts/aX-nW70AoHk?feature=share3

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-07-07 19:21:20)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#56 2023-07-20 13:37:57

Rocketmidget

Tecumseh wrote:

Ha. Well. Its so bad in america its hard to laugh about it from here.  But ... I will laugh about it anyway.

Think ill write a new story today.

#57 2023-07-24 12:03:37

Rocketmidget

-smiley face-

( feb 10 , 1978)
" Hey ook!  We gotta stop by the earth " moon" an help out some scientists. "

They sometimes helped out just by observing people an making sure they stayed on track even using slight mind control here an there.
  They landed on creidyladd , went down a few levels to meet these guys comming thru a portal. They were installing some new power supplies to keep the illusion going for the crazy incarnated people down on earf.
   Mook watched a couple guys while ook went away with another group of earth folks to do their work.
  After they hooked up their generators back in the portal they went...and off went mook an ook the space gardeners.

The next day.......

"OOK!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????"
  cried mook.
Ook was sitting in his room..with his kramer guitar..headphones plugged into his huge amp.
" holy space shredders mook! Have you heard this guy yet? Dude is amazing!

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO TO MOON PROJECTION!!" mook screamed

Back on earf....
" breaking news tonight!... at exactly 10 pm the moon turned into a huge smiley face for 3 minuets as the new song eruption played thru the night air all across america...most are calling it the greatest album promotion in history...."

This is the historical record of when the van allen belts were officially changed to the van halen belts.

Rock on. Starlord out.

#58 2023-07-24 14:40:17

Tecumseh

Inner system Federation finally got authorization to release some new technology to regular Earth denizens this week. Each time they do this they search for the best people to release it to.

One member of the council holds up a pad, swiping the function to distribute the information to everyone present. It's from today's Ben Fulford report:

"Polish intelligence pointed out that at the just-ended International Mathematical Olympiad in Japan, the team win was won by the Chinese team composed of: Shi, Liang, Zhang, Sun and Chang. The second place was taken by the USA team composed of: Lin, Liu, Lu, Shen, Wang and Zhao"

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#59 2023-07-26 15:47:24

Jupiter 9

One of the telegram admins posted this recently: big_smile big_smile

photo-2023-07-14-18-41-08.jpg

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#60 2023-07-26 16:28:21

StarDeity
Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Board footer