You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-13 00:51:34

Jupiter 9

Why do two mass objects attract?

Door wrote:

And why do two mass objects attract?

I don't know, why do they attract?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-02-13 00:55:16

Door
Banned

Re: Why do two mass objects attract?

Two 10k kg heavy objects attract gravitationally with the same force as an ant is attracted to Earth.
Does Mari offer an explanation why this happens?

#3 2023-02-13 01:00:49

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:

Two 10k kg heavy objects attract gravitationally with the same force as an ant is attracted to Earth.

Is that according to terrestrial science? Last time I studied physics was in high school, and I don't remember much.

And that doesn't answer my initial question, why do two mass objects attract? Why do they attract according to terrestrial physics?

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-02-13 01:04:43

Door
Banned

It was not your initial question Jupiter, it was my initial question. Terrestrial science explains this best with bent space which I do not buy by a tiny bit. That's why I am asking if Mari has an explanation.

#5 2023-02-13 02:10:07

Jupiter 9

If you reread the quote I posted she mentions that "So, contrary to Earth science understanding, an object's mass does not create a gravity field or flow." so I don't think she would agree that two objects attract gravitationally or that the Earth attracts the ant.

But I think she offers the explanation in the same transcript I posted. I don't know if I have understood it correctly but I think it happens because of the flow of gravity pushing the objects towards each other(?).

"Mari Swaruu: An object like a star or a planet doesn't attract smaller objects to itself. Rather, those other smaller objects are pushed towards the star or planet like a leaf is pushed against a rock by the flow of water in a creek or river. We can also call gravity a direction of flow of potential energy in a very high vibrating primordial state. The exact way gravity flows in a field of potential energy will form different objects and will give them their particular attributes.
"

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-13 02:10:58)

#6 2023-02-13 07:27:08

F= (G * m1*m2)/ r2

Formula for planets attracting each other according to earth science. m1 is planet one, m2 is planet two, G is gravitational constant (should be false according to Tay science). r is radius. F is force.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#7 2023-02-13 09:02:13

Door
Banned

Jupiter wrote:

If you reread the quote I posted she mentions that "So, contrary to Earth science understanding, an object's mass does not create a gravity field or flow." so I don't think she would agree that two objects attract gravitationally or that the Earth attracts the ant.

But I think she offers the explanation in the same transcript I posted. I don't know if I have understood it correctly but I think it happens because of the flow of gravity pushing the objects towards each other(?).

"Mari Swaruu: An object like a star or a planet doesn't attract smaller objects to itself. Rather, those other smaller objects are pushed towards the star or planet like a leaf is pushed against a rock by the flow of water in a creek or river. We can also call gravity a direction of flow of potential energy in a very high vibrating primordial state. The exact way gravity flows in a field of potential energy will form different objects and will give them their particular attributes.
"

That is an interesting quote, thank you for that.
Now imagine two objects in space of no gravity flow that is attributed to a big celestial object like Earth.
You have only two chunks of iron at a distance of 1m and the pushing force, according to the formula, would correspond to the force an ant is attracted/attracted to Earth.

I am asking in which direction would the aether flow?
In case of Earth and an object it is simple - towards the center of Earth, correct? But now when you have same sized chunks of iron next to each other would there be two same dense flows of gravity consciousness in the opposite direction? Would not that mean that such flows would cancel out and no push would be present? Just wondering..

Last edited by Door (2023-02-13 11:26:35)

#8 2023-02-13 15:44:58

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

"

Now imagine two objects in space of no gravity flow that is attributed to a big celestial object like Earth.
You have only two chunks of iron at a distance of 1m and the pushing force, according to the formula, would correspond to the force an ant is attracted/attracted to Earth.

In case of Earth and an object it is simple - towards the center of Earth, correct? But now when you have same sized chunks of iron next to each other would there be two same dense flows of gravity consciousness in the opposite direction? Would not that mean that such flows would cancel out and no push would be present? Just wondering..

I haven't studied this in detail and I am not sure but I think the answer is the ether flows in the direction of the objects.

But I don't understand what the point you are trying to make is. If I am not mistaken even according to earth science two same sized chunks of iron in space just stay in place, they don't attract each other.

#9 2023-02-13 15:51:10

_.haz.za._369

Door wrote:

Gravity is not a force between objects. Its a flow or a flux in the ether. Gravity creates mass. Mass doesnt create gravity (thats newtonian fake earth science)

#10 2023-02-13 16:41:50

Door
Banned

Jupiter wrote:
Door wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

"

I haven't studied this in detail and I am not sure but I think the answer is the ether flows in the direction of the objects.

But I don't understand what the point you are trying to make is. If I am not mistaken even according to earth science two same sized chunks of iron in space just stay in place, they don't attract each other.

They do gravitate towards each other by force expressed with this formula F= (G * m1*m2)/ r2

Maybe haza369 has some idea how the consciousness flows so that two object are pushed together?

#11 2023-02-13 16:44:14

Door
Banned

_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Door wrote:

Gravity is not a force between objects. Its a flow or a flux in the ether. Gravity creates mass. Mass doesnt create gravity (thats newtonian fake earth science)

I think it is still misunderstood. Consciousness flow is gravity which creates matter and mass.
Please read this post by Jupiter he nicely quoted Mari on what gravity is according to Taygetan science
Compare to mainstream here

Last edited by Door (2023-02-13 17:09:43)

#12 2023-02-13 17:10:21

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:

They do gravitate towards each other by force expressed with this formula F= (G * m1*m2)/ r2

Maybe haza369 has some idea how the consciousness flows so that two object are pushed together?

Did you read the transcript? And have you read the other transcripts or watched the videos where they talk about gravity?

And doesn't this answer your question?:

"Mari Swaruu: Rather, those other smaller objects are pushed towards the star or planet like a leaf is pushed against a rock by the flow of water in a creek or river. We can also call gravity a direction of flow of potential energy in a very high vibrating primordial state. The exact way gravity flows in a field of potential energy will form different objects and will give them their particular attributes.
"

So just like a leaf is pushed towards the planet, it's the same with any object however small or big. If there is a spec of dust near a tennis ball in the space ocean, the flow of gravity towards the tennis ball is bigger so it is like underwater current that will push the spec of dust towards the tennis ball. And if it's two tennis balls the flow of water is not strong enough to push the tennis ball towards the other tennis ball.

Is this what you are trying to understand?

And if not what exactly is this about? What is this discussion about?

#13 2023-02-13 17:20:01

Door
Banned

Yes I have read it. And I see what Mari considers to be gravity. She speaks of a push by flow of consciousness. But here we must realize that non physical flow of gravity-consciousness cannot push on physical objects. Nor pull them as mainstream science says. Means what we still need to figure out is how this gravity flow grabs for physical matter which it can move towards so called gravitational center of the consciousness field.

Last edited by Door (2023-02-13 17:20:47)

#14 2023-02-13 17:37:25

_.haz.za._369

Door wrote:
_.haz.za._369 wrote:
Door wrote:

I think it is still misunderstood. Consciousness flow is gravity which creates matter and mass.
Please read this post by Jupiter he nicely quoted Mari on what gravity is according to Taygetan science
Compare to mainstream here

Yes. Consciousness flow. The "flow" or "flux" in the ether is this flow that are talking about. What is the ether? It's the unified field. Its the consciousness field. The "flow" is caused because its an idea. A thought. That is this "flow"...which creates the standing wave effect,, then particles in toroidal field manner and then atoms, molecules etc... forming objects with larger mass such as planets. But gravity do change when the frequency of the particle is high (u will feel less gravity).

#15 2023-02-13 17:41:11

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:

Yes I have read it. And I see what Mari considers to be gravity. She speaks of a push by flow of consciousness. But here we must realize that non physical flow of gravity-consciousness cannot push on physical objects. Nor pull them as mainstream science says. Means what we still need to figure out is how this gravity flow grabs for physical matter which it can move towards so called gravitational center of the consciousness field.

So from what I understand you don't agree neither with Taygetan science nor with mainstream science. What is your own understanding about how gravity works?

#16 2023-02-13 18:54:29

Door
Banned

Jupiter wrote:
Door wrote:

So from what I understand you don't agree neither with Taygetan science nor with mainstream science. What is your own understanding about how gravity works?

Motion can be induced by resonance or aether density gradient.. I guess gravitation could be caused by combination of both. That is why technology can create antigravity to nullify gravity and make matter massless.

Last edited by Door (2023-02-13 19:06:32)

#17 2023-02-13 19:20:30

Jupiter 9

I can't say I understand what that means. You just offer one line. Can you expand more on it?

Can you give an example? What is your explanation of why two mass objects attract according to your understanding of how gravity works?

#18 2023-02-13 22:34:10

Door
Banned

First you need to realize that gravitation is the effect that makes two objects come together, attraction. You gravitate towards something = you are attracted to it.

So, what Mari calls gravity is not what gravity is in usual understanding.

And what she calls flow of consciousnes or flow of creative intention or direction of flow of potential energy in a very high vibrating primordial state is what constitutes the mass of an object (and she adds that the object itself too).

And this field is responsible for gravitation aka attraction of two objects. Notice that the exact mechanism is not understood by mainstream science but it is not needed. Their explanation makes no sense but since everything is geometry their formulas work.

But Mari also does not explain the mechanism of the attraction, she only says that this field pushes objects together via consciousness flow.

Do you see that? But aether does not push. Objects push. But first the object must be given motion/acceleration which is the main effect of gravity/gravitation.

And this is induced during interaction of each smallest spherical toroidal standing wave aka particle with the field generated by consciousness attention in Mari's version and mass in mainstream version. But the two refer to the same quantum gravity field.

Gradient in aether/charge density of this field in combination with its resonance induces the motion/attraction. And from there you obtain the push because each one particle moved by the field pushes on the neighbouring particle too, down to the very center of gravitational zero point - point of no gravity. Towards this center lines of force aim along which this acceleration is induced.

The denser the field the faster the acceleration. And the more massive object. The bigger push. The more pressure. The more heat. The more convention. Buoyancy. Weight. These are all effects of gravity, not the gravity itself.

Last edited by Door (2023-02-13 23:56:07)

#19 2023-02-13 23:39:40

Jupiter 9

Door wrote:

First you need to realize that gravitation is the effect that makes two objects come together, attraction. You gravitate towards something = you are attracted to it.

And what she calls flow of (primordial) consciousnes or flow of creative intention is what constitutes the mass of an object (and she adds that the object itself too).

And this field is responsible for gravitation aka attraction of two objects. Notice that the exact mechanism is not understood by mainstream science but it is not needed. Their explanation makes no sense but since everything is geometry their formulas work.

But Mari also does not explain the mechanism of the attraction, she only says that this field pushes objects together via consciousness flow.

Do you see that? But aether does not push. Objects push. But first the object must be given motion/acceleration which is the main effect of gravity/gravitation.

And this is induced during interaction of each smallest spherical toroidal standing wave aka particle with the field generated by consciousness attention in Mari's version and mass in mainstream version. But the two refer to the same quantum gravity field.

Gradient in aether/charge density of this field induces the motion/attraction. And from there you obtain the push because each one particle moved by the field pushes on the neighbouring particle too, down to the very center of gravitational zero point - point of no gravity. Towards this center lines of force aim along which this acceleration is induced.

The denser the field the faster the acceleration. And the more massive object. The bigger push. The more pressure. The more heat. The more convention. Buoyancy. Weight. These are all effects of gravity, not the gravity itself.

OK so why not just say this from the beginning?

If you have your own understanding of Gravity and you don't agree with the Taygetan understanding, then what was the purpose of all these questions?

#20 2023-02-13 23:54:57

Door
Banned

My question from the beginning was if Mari had explained how the acceleration is achieved. Remember? Here https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=30957#p30957
And we found out she had not explained this part yet.
If you take a magnet there you also have flow of aether but this flow does not make two magnets attract. The mechanism is different. Gradient in aether density/charge is behind it again. Main stream calls it "bent space" and speak of gravitational well into which matter is falling.
They only describe with different mechanism the same phenomenon.
I am still interested how Mari explains that translation between aether flow and induced acceleration. I also hope I managed to make you realize that the flow itself cannot push as it is not a spacial object (spherical standing wave) that can push

Last edited by Door (2023-02-14 00:16:12)

#21 2023-02-14 01:57:57

Jupiter 9

Your question from the beginning was this: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=30771#p30771 and we continued the discussion here cause that thread was about hollow earth and not about gravity.

And I thought that Mari explained that here: https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=31040#p31040 but apparently it's not what you are asking.

And if you want to find if Mari or the other Swaruus have explained what you are looking for, it's better to watch her videos and also use the search function on swaruu.org to find the gravity and ether related transcripts and read them and find out if they have explained that part on your own. That's where you'll find out if she has explained the part you are interested in. You asked us what she meant in your initial post many people gave their answer, we gave some quotes from a relevant transcript, but you keep asking questions and I don't understand what you are looking for, so it's better to go and read the relevant transcripts and find out for your self if they have talked about exactly what you are looking for.

And you didn't manage to make me realize anything, the only thing you managed is to confuse me. haha As I said I haven't studied the science and technical stuff of the material in detail but I kinda understand water and standing waves and that the flow of water can push the standing waves. While I have no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway the Taygetan science has it's own understanding of Gravity and mainstream science has it's own and you have your own, and if your intention with your questions is to try and make us see that their understanding of Gravity is wrong then that is just ridiculous and a joke and you are wasting your time and you are wasting the time of everyone in the forum.

#22 2023-02-14 06:09:39

Door
Banned

Mari's explanation is very good and helpful.

And if you want to make it perfect please ask how can a nonphysical flow of ather/consciousness "push" something physical (an object)? Mari says ".. smaller objects are pushed towards a star or planet" 

What happens there, what's the mechanism/physics doing that?

Such exchanges we are having now are very helpful for everybody, that you for moderating them! <3

Last edited by Door (2023-02-14 06:41:06)

#23 2023-02-14 08:56:28

StarDeity
Banned

Matter is an illusion, the "physical" holographic universe.

Nothing pushes anything, nothing is even touching.
It's Source Consciouness creating the illusion that something moves, gets pushed, or gets attracted. Perception accords made by the fractals of Source observing. That is all.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-14 08:57:40)

#24 2023-02-14 11:10:59

Gosia
Administrator

I just read first two sentences and I must say you got it the reverse. What Taygetans and Swaruunians explain about gravity IS how it works. There is nothing we can teach them here lol. If you don´t agree, this won´t be the place for you smile

Door wrote:

And what she calls flow of consciousnes or flow of creative intention or direction of flow of potential energy in a very high vibrating primordial state is what constitutes the mass of an object (and she adds that the object itself too).

Gradient in aether/charge density of this field in combination with its resonance induces the motion/attraction. And from there you obtain the push because each one particle moved by the field pushes on the neighbouring particle too, down to the very center of gravitational zero point - point of no gravity. Towards this center lines of force aim along which this acceleration is induced.

#25 2023-02-14 11:43:29

Door
Banned

Gosia wrote:

I just read first two sentences and I must say you got it the reverse. What Taygetans and Swaruunians explain about gravity IS how it works. There is nothing we can teach them here lol. If you don´t agree, this won´t be the place for you smile

Could you please ask on how the etheric flow of consciousness moves the physical objects? (notice I am nor asking how it creates matter but how the already created matter can get accelared at a distance).
That would help as this is the missing point in all this gravity saga. If I missed something, anyone is welcome to explain this. Thank you all!

Last edited by Door (2023-02-14 11:45:32)

Board footer