Mari Swaruu: Who is Yazhi, (English)

Mari Swaruu: Who is Yazhi, (English)

Published: February 13th, 2023

YazhiWho

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-02-13 18:33:51

Rocketmidget

Re: Mari Swaruu: Who is Yazhi, (English)

She is the cookie monster!
Me too since i quit drinking lol.
Great vid.

#3 2023-02-13 19:12:37

Lyran

Yazhi - you're a reckless little cookie monster?! - Me Too! big_smile
Edit- just found out our new rescue foster cat is a girl. We name her Mari ❤️:)

Last edited by Lyran (2023-02-13 19:21:18)

#4 2023-02-13 19:28:03

Jupiter 9

Brahman you misunderstood, Yazhi didn't appear on social media and Youtube. Mari is talking about the people that watch the videos and then make negative comments on Youtube and other social media.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-02-13 19:30:38

HiddenSquid
Banned

Brahman, do you know how boring and slow it is in this forum? Okay maybe you don't see it like that, but I bet most people would find this place boring. And I can only really imagine Earthlings seeing this way, nevermind an interstellar being that has access to so much wealth in the broadest sense of the word to encompass that which is enriching.

#6 2023-02-13 19:49:40

Jupiter 9

These are very important clarifications about Yazhi, I'm glad Mari made this video about her. I understand Yazhi much better now. With all that knowledge it's hard not to think of her as an adult in a child body, till now I looked at her both as a child and an adult but now I understand she is more a child. Yazhi is such an amazing "creature". smile I am just so grateful that she is in our lives. smile smile

And I love the Alita character. She has such a fearless unstoppable warrior vibe.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-13 19:50:02)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-02-13 19:57:06

HiddenSquid
Banned

I found it interesting. But honestly it felt more like a wake up call to stop caring about what adults think hahaha (no not really), and everyone is a child in a way, and it was also an exposition on thinking about how one wants to be seen/treated. On top of the obvious that it was to convey more information about Yazhi.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-13 19:57:35)

#8 2023-02-13 21:02:38

JimiPickle

I love this story. I love the characters. As I am the father of a 10 year old girl who is being raised outside of many limiting belief systems imposed by collective agreements, my love for my daughter extends to Mari and Yahzi as if they were my own. Mari and Yahzi are not special because of their place in our story, they are special by their own right yet no different than us in many ways; just like my daughter.

I have spent countless hours reflecting on my decisions in what is taught and communicated to my daughter and if it is the right decision to do so. In the end, however, it will be her choices and her path that she walks. I know she would love to play with Mari and Yahzi as our decisions to home school without religious attachments have left her with few acquaintances and no friends her own age.

I love my daughter,
I love this story.

#9 2023-02-13 21:06:36

Alec

Nice comment JimiPickle!

#10 2023-02-13 21:24:59

StarDeity
Banned

Beautiful~

Best decision ever, to homeschool children, and more so now.

Maybe you could find a community of like-minded parents, who also homeschoold their kids.. And maybe your daughter could make friends that way too!

JimiPickle wrote:

I love this story. I love the characters. As I am the father of a 10 year old girl who is being raised outside of many limiting belief systems imposed by collective agreements, my love for my daughter extends to Mari and Yahzi as if they were my own. Mari and Yahzi are not special because of their place in our story, they are special by their own right yet no different than us in many ways; just like my daughter.

I have spent countless hours reflecting on my decisions in what is taught and communicated to my daughter and if it is the right decision to do so. In the end, however, it will be her choices and her path that she walks. I know she would love to play with Mari and Yahzi as our decisions to home school without religious attachments have left her with few acquaintances and no friends her own age.

I love my daughter,
I love this story.

#11 2023-02-13 22:00:59

JimiPickle

StarDeity wrote:

Beautiful~

Maybe you could find a community of like-minded parents, who also homeschoold their kids.. And maybe your daughter could make friends that way too!

JimiPickle wrote:

I love my daughter,
I love this story.

Thank you for the kind words Alec.

The search for “others” continues, however, we live in an area that is heavily influenced by religious beliefs that at some point become counterproductive. Usually judgements towards us, which are intolerable to us. “Living in two worlds,” extending love to all, yet, protecting the love we know.

Last edited by JimiPickle (2023-02-13 22:07:50)

#12 2023-02-14 03:22:47

StarDeity
Banned

I get you, yes....we live in "two worlds"

Please protect your girls femininity at all cost...
The cabal wants to destroy femininity, wants to turn women into 'men with skirts'

Girls need a positive and masculine father figure too, and positive femenine mother, but I'm sure you know!

JimiPickle wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Beautiful~

JimiPickle wrote:

I love my daughter,
I love this story.

The search for “others” continues, however, we live in an area that is heavily influenced by religious beliefs that at some point become counterproductive. Usually judgements towards us, which are intolerable to us. “Living in two worlds,” extending love to all, yet, protecting the love we know.

#13 2023-02-14 03:38:37

Scott Summers

“To be in the world, but not of it.”

That’s awesome, JimiPickle!

Daughters are the best. I have daughters too and thank heavens they’re all smarter and way, way more capable than me. It definitely came from their Mom. Lol.

My very best wishes to you and your family.

JimiPickle wrote:

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-02-14 04:40:22)

#14 2023-02-14 08:51:57

I think that it is great to have Yazhi on board. It shows that spiritual growth is without limits.  Tays are 5D, but Yazhi seems like an open door
to everything ether related and more. She is their guiding light and now ours too, thanks to this CA project and Gosia.

I'm so grateful to know her and her story.

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#15 2023-02-14 18:44:10

From here I would ask that PLEASE YAZHI AND THE OTHER TRIPULANTS stop paying attention to social networks and others with their negative-regressive comments, they contribute nothing, you are not going to get anything, because they are a regressive hive consciousness generated by the Matrix PLEASE IGNORE THEM, THEY ARE BOTS! That said...

I loved the video, I empathize with all our SWARUUNIAN-TAYGETEANAS, but with YAZHI I think it's more special.

I love the sauce that her conscience transmits and brings to the other crew members of the ship and to us is impeccable, faultless, excellent, extraordinary, incredible; like all the others wink . The anecdotes of the antics-reactions of the crew members that he makes I LOVE, integrating everything in turn as the conscience that he is.... I always say that we talk to consciences and that the birthday numbers are just another number here on Earth and it is not directly proportional to the conscience that is behind; I never get tired of saying it, MORE the physical appearance, I have some nieces also that thanks to their mother and my partner and me their mind is much more open and they want to open it and know more about everything and their physical appearance is 13 years old, but behind there is a very good and great conscience.

WE LOVE YOU YAZHI, I say it from my part and from here with all the words to you and to all the SWARUUNIAN-TAYGETEANAS that for now we know more and to my partner and me mainly you have changed our lives: SWARUU DE ERRA, ATHENA SWARUU, MARI SWARUU and ANÉEKA DE TEMMER.
THANK YOU FOR THESE CLOSE VIDEOS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.

Note: Translated from Spanish to English with Deepl.com, sorry if there are any mistakes smile

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#16 2023-02-14 21:26:39

theoldman

This touches on so many levels, profoundly. It's a balancing act down here in the glue, no matter how you got here, isn't it... Sometimes I just want to go home, back up the frequency tree, but then realize that that's just my current fractal complaining .. smile

#17 2023-09-16 17:39:39

TheMorken

Jupiter 9 wrote:

These are very important clarifications about Yazhi, I'm glad Mari made this video about her. I understand Yazhi much better now. With all that knowledge it's hard not to think of her as an adult in a child body, till now I looked at her both as a child and an adult but now I understand she is more a child. Yazhi is such an amazing "creature". smile I am just so grateful that she is in our lives. smile smile

And I love the Alita character. She has such a fearless unstoppable warrior vibe.

Is there any information about _why_ those Bronze Age inhabitants of Scotland attacked and killed Mari (Yazhi's mom from the alternate timeline)?

#18 2023-09-16 17:42:06

TheMorken

StarDeity wrote:

Beautiful~

JimiPickle wrote:

I love my daughter,
I love this story.

Yes, there even exist schools founded by parents who homeschool their children together. Those schools are called Sudbury schools. More of such schools are needed, the demand is higher than the supply at the moment.

#19 2023-09-16 18:29:13

StarDeity
Banned

Because they turned against the goddess or something.. not sure..

TheMorken wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

Is there any information about _why_ those Bronze Age inhabitants of Scotland attacked and killed Mari (Yazhi's mom from the alternate timeline)?

#20 2023-09-16 18:38:11

Jupiter 9

TheMorken wrote:
Jupiter 9 wrote:

As far as I remember they haven't shared any more details about the why. Aneeka only mentions that they had attacked other Swaruu variants before, so most likely it has to do with Swaruu making enemies on Earth, with her Sandclock mission interventions.

Anéeka: And it is there, in December 2015, where Swaruu 2's career as a Tactical and Strategic Time Jumper began.

She dedicated herself as a Sand Clock fighter pilot with one of the most advanced Fighter Class ships Taygetans have constructed up to that point. (There is a Suzy II now, even more advanced, and it is the ship Yázhi has and in the hangar).

Swaruu 2 started time jumping, basically to alter points in Earth's history to cause a more favorable outcome for humanity in these troubled times. She appeared in various points in history, always as herself, as a "step down", always in nexus points, always in critical moments, becoming key people in Earth's history or causing key people to alter their actions in a way that afforded a more positive long term outcome. Becoming key people not as in entering their body, but as in appearing as herself to talk to the people of those points in history, which made her being remembered as another character or person in Earth's history.

This, as is to be expected, many times caused events not to go her way, entering in conflict with many notorious people in Earth's history, resulting in her death.

And it's also interesting that the tribe that attacked them was called "Tuatha De Danann", and one of the psyops against this contact project has a similar sounding name. And from Earth mythology they don't sound like humans and maybe they were involved with dark magic or something like that. And if there is any truth to these myths, the shapeshifting could have sth to do with reptilians.

"The Tuatha Dé Danann are described as a supernatural race, much like idealized humans, who are immune from ageing and sickness, and who have powers of magic. The powers most often attributed to the Tuath Dé are control over the weather and the elements, and the ability to shapeshift themselves and other things. They are also said to control the fertility of the land; the tale De Gabáil in t-Sída says the first Gaels had to establish friendship with the Tuath Dé before they could raise crops and herds." (From wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuatha_D%C3%A9_Danann)

Anéeka: As for Swaruu 11 the log books indicate she was entirely devoted to raising her child and forming, or making her grow to her full potential.

As she was doing this, she had the habit of time jumping all over the place, time and space, Earth and other planets, to show her little daughter 12 all the historical scenarios and how they went, and to have her see places and events, and pick up knowledge from everywhere possible as she grew up, all this for educative purposes.

As they were doing this, they found themselves to be visiting Bronze Age Scotland, where 12 first set foot on Earth. When camping outside the ship they were attacked by the tribe called the Tuatha De Danann while sleeping and Swaruu 11 was killed.

They had attacked other Swaruu variants, like Swaruu 8 before, and they did it again. I understand in a different manner, so Swaruu 11 could not anticipate the attack.

Quotes from: Swaruu and Yazhi - Who Are They? Never Shared Story - Extraterrestrial Contact (Pleiades) - PART 1

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-09-16 18:40:22)

#21 2023-09-16 22:16:22

Horton HaW

Tuatha de Danann
https://www.connollycove.com/tuatha-de-danann/
Quote:
It remains ambiguous how the Tuatha Dé Danann arrived in Ireland. Some sources claim that they arrived by flying in the air and landing here. While travelling in the air, they were in the form of mist or fog. Other sources claim they arrived on dark clouds. The latter escorted people to believe they came from heaven rather than from earth. Surprisingly, some people professed that this race was actually aliens.

The Tuatha Dé Danann include most of the Gods and Goddesses that were worshipped. However, there were plenty of other supernatural races, including the Gaels, the Fomorians, and the Milesians.

The Gaels were the tribe that drove the Tuatha de Danann underground and who ruled for many years there after. 

The Milesians were the final race to take power after the Gaels and are said to be the ancestors of the Irish population today.

----------------------------

There is much in history here that is a shame we know so little about.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-02-20 13:20:49)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#22 2024-02-20 03:52:16

LongShot

Couldn´t find a propor place to post my question...and didn´t want to open a new thread...

Question:

Athena is from our current Time Line??? (same as Swaruu of Era - From our first contacts with Toleka - What was Swaruu os Era first name???)

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum wink

#23 2024-02-20 10:13:26

Gosia
Administrator

No, Athena is from a diferent timeline. And Swaruu of Erra´s first name WAS Swaruu. Only after Athena, that name "Swaruu" sort of became
a last name. Please refer to the recent video I made "Journey so Far". Perhaps you will find some clarifications there. smile

LongShot wrote:

Couldn´t find a propor place to post my question...and didn´t want to open a new thread...

Question:

Athena is from our current Time Line??? (same as Swaruu of Era - From our first contacts with Toleka - What was Swaruu os Era first name???)

Board footer