You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-15 11:05:52

Daryn565

The Loch Ness Creature.

Greetings All,

I believe in the Lock Ness Creature.Do any of you on this Forum have Opinions on the Loch Ness Creature?

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-02-15 23:01:46)

#2 2023-02-15 19:43:18

StarDeity
Banned

Re: The Loch Ness Creature.

From the old photos of it, it looks rather strange... Like a dinosaur with a long neck... And supposedly those didn't exist...
When I was a kid in the 90s, I remember seeing the story in funny press news papers, along with the bat boy, and mermaid creatures lmao xD

#3 2023-02-16 00:37:31

Happy

There have been speculations that the Loch Ness animal is/was a plesiosaur, i.e. not a true dinosaur. Plesiosaurs had live births; not laying eggs. Which means they probably nurtured and cared for their children. And it's likely they are closer to whales than to lizards.

...and there are rumors that they're not extinct. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2023-02-16 02:08:31

StarDeity
Banned

Yup!

What I don't get is why they haven't investigated the bottom of Loch Ness well... Or they are covering it up...

What if it was a creaturw from the "inner Earth?"

Happy wrote:

There have been speculations that the Loch Ness animal is/was a plesiosaur, i.e. not a true dinosaur. Plesiosaurs had live births; not laying eggs. Which means they probably nurtured and cared for their children. And it's likely they are closer to whales than to lizards.

#5 2023-02-16 02:55:37

Happy

StarDeity wrote:

Yup!

What I don't get is why they haven't investigated the bottom of Loch Ness well... Or they are covering it up...

Happy wrote:

...or a portal to another water-world...? smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#6 2023-02-16 07:25:37

StarDeity
Banned

Right! +_+

Happy wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Yup!

Happy wrote:

...or a portal to another water-world...? smile

Board footer