You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-18 11:36:45

Lyran

The agenda against The Urmah?

Hi Gosia I know you will inform us when more details come to hand but I gotta ask - can you please add any other information at all about this development?
Thank you very much for your time - it is very appreciated smile

#2 2023-02-18 12:14:22

Gosia
Administrator

Re: The agenda against The Urmah?

We don´t know anything else or new in this topic for now. Greetings smile

Lyran wrote:

Hi Gosia I know you will inform us when more details come to hand but I gotta ask - can you please add any other information at all about this development?

#3 2023-02-18 13:36:51

Bucegi

Gosia wrote:

Lyran wrote:

hi Gosia
could you maybe make an statement about my questions (shadow work, how consciousness is defined and Jung) and if they are included in your conversations? or are they not of relevance? just wanted to know

#4 2023-02-18 15:50:55

Jupiter 9

Bucegi wrote:

hi Gosia
could you maybe make an statement about my questions (shadow work, how consciousness is defined and Jung) and if they are included in your conversations? or are they not of relevance? just wanted to know

There is an older video about shadow work: Shadow Work - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Contact (Taygeta)

You can also search "shadow work"(with the double quotes) and Jung in swaruu.org and you'll find the other transcripts where the term "shadow work" or "Jung" is used.

And as for how they define consciousness I think this transcript/video from Mari answers your question:

Consciousness, oneness, gravity and the numerical Universe (English)

Mari Swaruu: "This next concept I am going to describe today is very necessary to understand the next video. In the understanding of Taygetan and Swaruunian science, the entire universe is made up of a field of potential energy vibrating at an extremely high rate. We could call this 'The Original Source' or simply 'Source'. One single mass of the highest form of frequency and energy, the highest existential density or realm possible from which everything else spawns, and with this creating a contrast: "This is this, and not that", creating duality.

There is no distinction between matter and energy, and there is no different states of matter, nor are there different states of energy either as described on Earth, only different interpretations of the same. Only one mass with no beginning and no end, and outside time itself.

This one mass behaves very much like water in a very high vibrational state. Water from which everything that has ever existed, exists, and will ever exist, spawns from, and creating life itself.

This then leads to the concept of space. As an interstellar and intergalactic space is not a void, it´s not empty, and it is water in a very high density vibrational shape or form. Here I can even quote a biblical phrase, "from the waters above all" - the waters above.

This water is potential energy that is shaped into everything and anything by another force above it and from which even this water comes from. A force that is beyond the reach of our best understanding. It is consciousness!

In our understanding, gravity is the flow, or the direction and strength of attention of a consciousness. The more attention from that primordial consciousness something has, the bigger and denser an object will be. So, contrary to Earth science understanding, an object's mass does not create a gravity field or flow. On the contrary, the object exists and has mass because there is a concentration of gravity there in that precise spot in space. A flow of creative intention called gravity will form an object with mass.

[...]"

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-18 15:52:44)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-02-18 20:15:34

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

Thanks! I'm sure our friends have the situation under control smile

Board footer