You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-19 00:04:21

Jupiter 9

There is no "outside", there is no "external". There is only You.

Manifestgirl wrote:

Hi StarDeity

I'm struggling to clearly explain what I mean so please bare with me wink

Yes I do get that, reg the 3D Matrix, but what I mean is more along the lines of the New moon or Full moon affects.
Not the 3D Matrix per se.... We see many post from folks stating what to expect during this new moon or this full
moon in Pisces, we can expect this and that... have we simply been programmed to believe the full or new moon affects
us because we've been lied to about the moon being real? Is that why so many assume, much like
the false information given to us regarding astrology, personality and emotional effect from the moon as well?
Again not speaking in terms of the 3D Matrix machine on the moon. I hope I made that clearer.
Thanks much!

I am not sure I understand what you are asking, but ultimately from a "higher" perspective nothing external affect us but it's the other way around. We are the ones affecting everything outside us. We are the source and cause of everything outside us and not the other way around. Anything external has an effect on us only because we have some belief/agreement/program inside us that says that it can affect us. Nothing external has any real power over us, if anything has some power over us it's only because we give it that power.

And looking at it from a "higher" perspective, there is not even a separate external and internal world, instead we are the world. We are the universe. And there is nothing outside the universe, so if we are the universe there is nothing else that can affect us. We are the cosmic tv screen and we are the ones generating/imagining everything on the screen, what is on the screen doesn't have any effect on us. But we can imagine and experience a life where we incarnate in a body with a veil of forgetfulness and believe that we are a body separate from the world and so there are external things that can affect us. And that's exactly what we are all doing down here.

Yazhi: ...It is like living in your imagination as something totally real. Whatever you imagine has your attention and that's what you live. So you don't travel, you just imagine being on Earth and you are. Then you imagine being on Erra and you are. Erra in harsh winter, you live it, because that's what you see, because that's what you "imagine" and what you imagine is, and that's reality, and then you switch to Erra in spring, and that's it! It is spring. If you imagine nightmares, you will have them, if you don't want them, you won't have them, but you know them.

But you do not limit yourself to imagine normal things from the point of view of planes with bodies, of the so-called dense ones. Already in that state, you imagine inconceivable things, impossible to describe of what would be called "higher planes", but as I said, they are not higher, they are only more expanded, but the same. Swimming among cosmic fish, among nebulae and stars, swimming in love, in ideas, swimming in creative potential.

You are mind there, you only have a body when you imagine it. Only because that is what you want to imagine. If you don't want to, you are just mind, pure consciousness. You are your imagination and what you create. You are not something that creates something else, you are simply what you create and you live what you are because you live what you create.

And that includes bodies, bodies that, as you imagine them, you call that incarnation, and you imagine that you are trapped in a body for the duration of an incarnation, but that is illusory, it is also your creation, your ideas. There is only mind.

From those planes yes you know. And you don't follow linear incarnations. Only your ideas. And nothing limits you, you imagine yourself to be billions and billions of creatures, all "you". Simultaneously. Everything nourishes you; everything is your lucid dream.

Quote from: What happens after Death? Why is there no Material World? Yazhi Swaruu talks about "Higher Planes"

ELAN: THERE IS NO "OUTSIDE"... THERE IS NO "EXTERNAL"

THERE IS NOTHING BUT YOU EXPERIENCING YOURSELF.

So therefore, you cannot really "escape "from yourself, because all you would achieve, in that sense, is going to yourself anyway. Becoming familiar with this idea allows you to now understand, in no uncertain terms...

THERE IS NOWHERE TO GO... YOU'RE ALREADY THERE.

And understanding, deciding that you are already there, allows you to experience the advantage of what you have already (in no uncertain terms) created as your reality. Therefore, diving into your reality, being willing to decide your reality, is one way (in any given moment) that you can...

TRANSFORM YOUR REALITY

Now (as I had mentioned earlier on) you break down or gradiently express your consciousness from that One ... Eternal... Infinite Being.

THE CONVENTION through which you express this is what we generally refer to as...

A TRIAD OF BELIEF SYSTEMS causing EMOTIONS causing THOUGHTS and ultimately resulting in ACTION.

The paradox of the idea (that your reality is the result of your beliefs, emotions, thoughts and actions) is that...

YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE BELIEF AND NOT HAVE ANOTHER.

As I said, you contain it all ... you contain all beliefs. Every belief that you can possibly mention or think of, you also contain the opposite belief. I mention this distinction, not to confuse you, not to confound and befuddle you, but to simply point out that if you understand that you already contain it all, then there is nothing to "get rid of' or process through, and there is nothing to gain or achieve. There is simply, and it all boils down to one word...

"DECISION"

It is up to you in any given moment to express who you prefer to be, VERSUS who someone else says you should be, who you think you should be out of obligation to EVERYONE ELSE, or whatever your RATIONALE is for maintaining a state of consciousness which does NOT allow you to express JOY in your life.

YOUR BIRTHRIGHT IS JOY. YOUR BIRTHRIGHT IS ECSTASY.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-19 00:16:13)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-02-19 00:20:39

Beallendall
Banned

Re: There is no "outside", there is no "external". There is only You.

To and fro. Back and forth. Mutuality. Interconnection. Entanglement. The Whole. Entirety. Discernment needed.

Last edited by Beallendall (2023-02-19 00:20:59)

#3 2023-02-19 03:00:38

Happy

Beallendall wrote:

To and fro. Back and forth. Mutuality. Interconnection. Entanglement. The Whole. Entirety. Discernment needed.

You should start adding constructively to the discussions here, Beallendall. No more warnings will be given.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2023-02-19 08:07:53

Beallendall
Banned

Happy wrote:
Beallendall wrote:

You should start adding constructively to the discussions here, Beallendall. No more warnings will be given.

Do not you think sometimes keywords help to add the context and serve better than a wall of text?

Last edited by Beallendall (2023-02-19 08:08:13)

Board footer