You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-20 15:46:07

Jupiter 9

I Can't Stay Quiet Anymore | This Needs To Be Said | JC Kay

#314 I Can't Stay Quiet Anymore | This Needs To Be Said | JC Kay

hqdefault.jpg

Quote from: Galactic Federation - False ET realities in UFO circles

-----------------------------

Yazhi: [...] So I must stress that all the UFO / extraterrestrials / Federations subject has to be, by its very essence, a heavily controlled subject.

So I bluntly say that what people are being fed as truth about extraterrestrials and Galactic Federations, is only a heavily controlled and artificially altered, governmentally controlled, convenient to them, false reality or lie that does not correspond to what is out in space in hard objective reality.

All information on Earth that will be presented to the public coming from ‘approved’ sources is heavily controlled so it fits into a narrative those ‘controllers’, whoever they are, need to keep running on Earth. This includes the MSM, mainstream media, and the popular so called Alternative Media as well, because the powers at be, the ‘controllers’, create controlled opposition to gain even more control over the perception of the population as people do not seek any other information outside what they see as ‘credible sources’, MSM or Alternative Media. Credible sources but for their level of awareness.

The problem here gets worse when even people within the so called ‘Alternative Media’ unwillingly participate with the disinformation soup simply because, as I said above, they must base their concepts and belief systems on something as a foundation. Foundation that is heavily controlled by design, as I said.

The control mechanism behind MSM and MainStream Alternative Media has many faces and uses many tools to achieve their goals. Some are direct slander and debunking of any one who dares to oppose them, but this is done in many levels as well, so the MSM will debunk and slander the MSAM (MainStream Alternative Media) creating a perception of duality and of having to choose sides in the minds of simple people, moving them back into the MSM official narrative, but other wiser people will see that both the MSM and the MSAM are controlled by the same people with a narrative and an agenda, so the controllers create another deeper level of undercover and deeper Alternative Media to oppose the MainStream Alternative Media, MSAM, and then yet again to a deeper level. This with the specific purpose of controlling all levels of consciousness and spiritual awakening of the population.

But then there are a few who are not controlled, or only controlled by the base perception set of rules in the Matrix-of-reality of Earth, but not directly controlled by the governments on purpose. Those are a problem for the status quo, those go around wildly, saying all kinds of outrageous claims and ideas dangerous for the ones in power at all levels, starting from low class government officials all the way up to hard Illuminati and even Federation Earth controllers. Those are seen as the ‘supreme’ troublemakers for the Earth's Matrix as such.

The System, the Matrix on Earth, Cabal, Illuminati, whoever, have different systems to deal with this problem. The first and most obvious one is taking those troublemaker subjects out physically, and they do that a lot when everything else fails. But what they mostly do is swamp the information those ‘troublemakers’ share in a soup of information contradicting them, or simply immersing their information among so much data that it becomes almost impossible for any normal person to be able to tell what is important and what is not. The subjects simply go into information overload. Therefore containing the troublemakers, as their information no longer reaches the public, because it is seen as simply more of the same, not interesting and also too out there - incredible. [...]

-----------------------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-02-20 17:21:22

HiddenSquid
Banned

Re: I Can't Stay Quiet Anymore | This Needs To Be Said | JC Kay

I remember her supporting vaccines on the grounds that the government had to deliver them because it was too late for the people to not panic and think they need them. So she'd go on about how they're just placebo vaccines... Oh how convenient

#3 2023-02-21 16:48:57

Rocketmidget

HiddenSquid wrote:

I remember her supporting vaccines on the grounds that the government had to deliver them because it was too late for the people to not panic and think they need them. So she'd go on about how they're just placebo vaccines... Oh how convenient

You dont belong in this forum.

#4 2023-02-21 21:01:34

nextdream

HiddenSquid wrote:

That's disappointing. I've never heard of this woman but could only listen to the first 5 minutes of her ranting. I mean she's on youtube. If she wants to lament mainstream media takeover, why doesn't she get off of the mainstream platform? They are 98% bots/honeypots/programming/etc.

Board footer